Countdown to the end of the Republic (USA)

BillRM

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2010 01:55 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
I did name one government building the left wing had blown up

The left wing of what?

The two pound bomb at the Pentagon cause all of 10,000 dollars of damage by Wikipedia without harming anyone so what wing was blown off of what?

My statement was clear that the right wing nuts are far more of a threat on average then the left wings nuts and comparing a two pound bomb to a 5000 pound bomb is a good example of that fact.
parados

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2010 02:02 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

dyslexia wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

FBI charges anti-Semitic left-wing radical with threats against GOP Rep. Cantor & family.
source?

http://dailyradar.com/beltwayblips/story/cnn-com-blogs-7/

A left wing radical?

Quote:
In yet another video, Leboon seems to threaten Obama.

"President Obama, you and Vice President Biden and Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid and your Security Council say very bad things about me," he says "Your punishment is coming, the swine, it will be severe, and you will beg for mercy to your god. It will be severe, you will know god's swine, god has warned you."

Sound's like the guy is at a Tea Party.
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2010 03:30 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

Sound's like the guy is at a Tea Party.

Nope. The guy is one of those angry, radical left wingers.
You know the type, they have a history of violence in the name of liberalism.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2010 03:31 pm
@BillRM,
So, you're planning to use a bigger bomb... I'll watch for you on the news.
MASSAGAT

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2010 03:33 pm
H2Oman- Please be patient with Parados. As a left winger, he probably thinks that the idiot below should not be prosecuted but read his rights and be dismissed with only the charge of a misdemeanor. You see, H2oman. the left wingers are one worlders like Barack Hussein Obama. They do not believe in American exceptionalism. They do not believe we are the beacon of freedom in the world. They do not believe that radical morons who threaten people should be punished.

Well, H2O, watch what happens if the Russians catch the killers who bombed their trains yesterday--NO MIRANDA RIGHTS!!!
But people like Parados want our country to be weakened. I don't know why he hates the USA so much!
0 Replies

MASSAGAT

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2010 03:36 pm
Here is the man who Parados said was at a Tea Party:

A search for “Norman LeBoon” on YouTube yields some bizarro stuff " including this channel where a Norman LeBoon claims to be a Shia Muslim who is the 12th imam and this video where other Muslims angry at LeBoon refute his Mahdi claim.

Of course, parados does not know that he could not possibly be at a Tea Party meeeting or if he was( with the background above) he would not last five minutes because they would kick his a.. soundly/

Parados does not know that Tea Partiers are patriots, not left wing morons like Sean Penn, Maher or Roger Moore who hate the USA and looking for its destruction just like Norman LeBoon. The three I mentioned are just slicker than Norman but there is no question that they hate a system that is not totally left wing!
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2010 04:07 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
So, you're planning to use a bigger bomb... I'll watch for you on the news.

LOL you are a right winger that as such given history are far more likely to used a 5000 pounds bomb to send a message even when a two pound bomb would serve the same purpose. Laughing
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2010 04:17 pm
@BillRM,
Billy, Billy, Billy... you are so very confused.
0 Replies

MASSAGAT

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2010 04:20 pm
@BillRM,
An overstatement of the relationship between Obama and Ayres? What nonsense!
They were very good friends and worked on the same boards. Have you ever worked on some kind of board or small group, BillRM?

Note:
Interaction between Obama and Ayers
Obama and Ayers first met in 1995[14] when Ayers and Dohrn hosted a small gathering at their home in the Hyde Park section of Chicago, the neighborhood in which the Obamas lived,[2] at which then-state Senator Alice J. Palmer introduced Barack Obama to the group as her chosen successor for the 1996 Democratic primary.[2] Dr. Quentin Young, a longtime physician, who also attended, said it was a small group " maybe a dozen or so people " who were being introduced to the next senator from Chicago's South Side.[15] The formal announcement and endorsement by Palmer was held at the Ramada hotel.[16]

Obama served as president of the board of directors for the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, a large education-related nonprofit organization that Ayers was instrumental in starting.[2] The board disbursed grants to schools and raised private matching funds while Ayers worked with the operational arm of the effort. Both attended some board meetings in common starting in 1995, retreats, and at least one news conference together as the education program started. They continued to attend meetings together during the 1995"2001 period when the program was operating.[2]

Obama and Ayers served together for three years on the board of the Woods Fund of Chicago, an anti-poverty foundation established in 1941. Obama had joined the nine-member board in 1993, and had attended a dozen of the quarterly meetings together with Ayers in the three years up to 2002, when Obama left his position on the board,[1] which Ayers chaired for two years.[17] Laura S. Washington, chairwoman of the Woods Fund, said the small board had a collegial "friendly but businesslike" atmosphere, and met four times a year for a half-day, mostly to approve grants.[5] The two also appeared together on academic panel discussions, including a 1997 University of Chicago discussion on juvenile justice. They again appeared in 2002 at an academic panel co-sponsored by the Chicago Public Library.[1] One panel discussion in which they both appeared was organized by Obama's wife, Michelle.[18]

No, they barely knew each other!!! Bunk!!!Anyone who had any kind of political aspirations( I am sure Obama did) would stand on his head to AVOID any interactions of any kind with a confessed Anti-American like Ayers--unless that person did not care that relationships with an Anti-American would hurt his poitical future. After all, Obama's base is far left wing or almost completely moronic. He did not need to be careful of his associations with the "bomber".
0 Replies

MASSAGAT

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2010 04:28 pm
@BillRM,
Bill RM-- What a pithy answer!! But it is clear that you cannot rebut the fact that there are quite a few Democratic Senators at this time who are in danger, ACCORDING TO THE POLLS, of losing their seats.

I posted figures from polls. You posted-"Dream On"--You lose!
Gargamel

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2010 06:52 pm
@MASSAGAT,
Nobody gives a **** about the polls. Except those pissed that Obama, with this bill, utterly nullified half a year's worth of asinine criticism and fictional dissent conjured up by Fox News and old dorks like yourself.

Face it, you're pissed. You're irritated. I imagine you to be a kind of Crystal Meth Andy Rooney. With Asperger's. It's a profile I glean simply from your syntax and vocabulary--if I may be "pithy" for a moment!

And yet at the same time, somehow, I picture you looking something like this:
http://smsread.com/blog//home/smsreadc/public_html/blog/wp-content/uploads/HLIC/picturrs.com/files/funzug/imgs/wildlife/alien_insects_01.jpg
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 04:48 am
@MASSAGAT,
Quote:
Bill RM-- What a pithy answer!! But it is clear that you cannot rebut the fact that there are quite a few Democratic Senators at this time who are in danger, ACCORDING TO THE POLLS, of losing their seats.

Yes sure however you are overlooking the fact that the polls are already changing and in a very fast manner, second the right wing nuts have almost in complete power in the GOP so the people they are going to put up are not going to fly with the American people at all.

Third seeing the new there is a good chance that the far right will kill someone of important or blow up a building or two before the election and turn off almost everyone to the tea party far right nonsense.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 06:31 am
Obama, with this bill, utterly nullified half a year's worth him saying it was what the people wanted.

It became crystal clear that a majority of Americans did not want this Obamacare bill,
but Obama isn't interested in what the people want or need... it's all about Obama.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 06:40 am
DAY 9

Yesterday, our President visited troops half way around the globe. With troops spread so far, it certainly threatens the Empire but not sure how it reflects on the Republic.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 06:45 am
@parados,
Parasite, stop counting - you're going to run out of fingers tomorrow... that leaves 10 toes and then you are stuck.

Besides, it takes a long time (a few years) to do the necessary administrative
steps that have to be taken to put the legislation together to control the people.
msolga

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 06:47 am
@parados,
Thanks for that, parados.

I was wondering what day you guys were up to! (Lost track)

Congratulations! Very Happy
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 06:52 am
@H2O MAN,
OMG A few years? You mean the Republic will end when the GOP has taken control again?

We better prevent that don't you think?
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 07:30 am
@parados,
Reading comprehension is not your strong suit... Parasite, you are helpless, hopeless and clueless.
parados

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 07:44 am
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
Besides, it takes a long time (a few years) to do the necessary administrative
steps that have to be taken to put the legislation together to control the people.

Writing must not be your strong suit then squirt.

You claim it will take a few years before the legislation can be put together. There is no other reading of your statement.
Legislation is passed by the party in power
You have claimed the GOP will take back the Congress in November of this year which means they will be the ones writing the legislation.

So using YOUR statements, the best way to stop it is to prevent the GOP from taking control.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 07:58 am
@parados,
I didn't make the claim, it was a democrat named Dingle that made the claim.

The GOP will regain control of Congress this November and they will work hard
to repeal and replace what the left has done. This is what the American people
want from the GOP.