Countdown to the end of the Republic (USA)

Below viewing threshold (view)
parados

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2010 06:50 am
DAY 16

Not only are we still here but it appears we still have nukes as the President signed new rules on when those nukes can be used.

And as a corollary to the end of the Republic, I guess this is day 16 of the count down to when Rush leaves the country. He seems to have promised he would if the law was passed.

Rush, health care and idle threats.
parados

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2010 06:48 am
DAY 17

OMG.. two days in a row people have been arrested for making threats against congresspeople that voted for the Health care bill.

Maybe incarceration will end the Republic in about100 million years.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2010 07:16 am
@parados,
Putting some limits on blowing the world apart? That's gotta be dangerous.
Gargamel

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2010 02:27 pm
@H2O MAN,
Your mom doesn't "honor treaties." Where "honor" = wash, and "treaties" = her ass.

You just got told, son.
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2010 02:35 pm
@Gargamel,

Islamic extremists and radical jihadists know what bridge you live under.

You just got owned, son
Gargamel

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2010 02:50 pm
@H2O MAN,
One big reason why I think you're a typing monkey is your affinity for mimicry. Rather than pause to access the closest thing you have to "wit," you parrot (or ape, if you will) what's just been said.

Do you like bananas? I always wondered if that was a myth reinforced by cartoons.

Here I will anticipate your reply: "Your [sic] the one who likes bananas. Especially when the government hands them out to you."
parados

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 07:39 am
DAY 20

The Republic is still here but barely it seems. Although the government now owns 51% of business in the US according to Congressperson Michelle Bachmann
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2010 09:45 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

You can stop your countdown because this Constitutional Republic will survive Obama and it will thrive once again.

WHAT????

You mean you lied to us squirt?

You mean Rush lied to us?
You mean Hannity lied to us?
You mean Glen lied to us?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2010 09:47 am
By the way it is

DAY 21

And still no sign of the Republic ending.

It seems the GOP and conservatives are turning out to be the boy that cried wolf.
Joe Nation

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2010 04:03 pm
@parados,
I'm beginning to think it was all some kind of theatre for the conservatives, something to gin up some contributions and that's all. Armageddon!!!!. Seriously spoken but not intended to do anything more than create a little hot air in the Senate chamber.

I have to go and see if my rock-ribbed conservative relatives have come down from that mountaintop yet. They figured that, if Healthcare passed, Jesus would come down and take them all to heaven. They only took enough food for the weekend.

Joe(now I'm worried)Nation
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2010 05:35 pm
@H2O MAN,
But H20 Man, you'll soon be able to afford not only the lobotomy you need, but the sexual reassignment surgery you want as well!
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2010 07:05 pm
@Gargamel,

Garglemen, why on earth would I or any other man want to be just like you?
Gargamel

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2010 07:12 pm
@H2O MAN,
Lame.

I bust out gems routinely. And all you can come up with is some weak derivation of "I'm rubber, you're glue."
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2010 07:47 pm
@Gargamel,
Quote:
I bust out gems routinely

Really?

I haven't read any of these so-called "gems" you speak of.
Could you point a few of them out for us?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2010 07:08 am
So, I think that the rapture has begun. Apparently, all of the "godly" people were taken this morning on the road because cars appeared to be driving by themselves. After all, there is no way anyone behind the wheel could drive that stupidly.
0 Replies