Countdown to the end of the Republic (USA)

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 07:51 am
We have established that Parasite is smarter than Obama, but not as smart as G.W. Bush.
parados

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 07:55 am
@H2O MAN,
I think I am saying I am smarter than you because a water softener is a very simple machine when it comes to repair work. Brakes on my car take more time and they are simple enough.

I don't know if Obama is smarter than me, but he probably is. You on the other hand I wouldn't trust to plug in a power tool let alone try to repair it.
Below viewing threshold (view)
parados

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 07:58 am
@H2O MAN,
So... we have established GW Bush is as smart as you are.

And we have established that you are slightly smarter than a calcium deposit.
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 07:59 am
@parados,
Are you reading from your close-n-play teleprompter?
Gargamel

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 08:26 am
@MASSAGAT,
MASSAGAT wrote:
INHERENT ( I do hope that you know what this word means)

You're trying to school me on language, after admitting not long ago, under another name, that you didn't know William Butler Yeats was Irish?

http://able2know.org/topic/129849-11#post-3669095
parados

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 08:42 am
@H2O MAN,
So, we now know you know more than a calcium deposit but less than a $12 an hour teleprompter copy editor.
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 10:42 am
@parados,
Parasites and their blind support of Obama's anti-American, anti-Capitalist polices are the biggest danger to the Republic.
BillRM

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 10:53 am
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
Parasites and their blind support of Obama's anti-American, anti-Capitalist polices are the biggest danger to the Republic.

Are the black UN helicopters flying over your home now?

In any case at least the oil companies had reason to be very very happy with the evil anti-capitalist Obama as he had just removed the off shore drilling ban.
parados

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 10:56 am
@BillRM,
C'mon Bill... the RWers are all FOR a drilling ban.
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 11:05 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:

Are the black UN helicopters flying over your home now?

Have you finished building that bomb of yours?
parados

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 11:21 am
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
Have you finished building that bomb of yours?

I guess that question means you have an intelligence about equal to the average foot soldier for Al Qaeda.

Think about it for a minute, squirt. You might actually get it.
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 12:35 pm
@parados,
Parasite, you are asking more from your tiny brain that it can deliver.
You don't have a clue what Bill and I are discussing.
Sit down, drink a beer and relax.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 01:26 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:
C'mon Bill... the RWers are all FOR a drilling ban.

best Laughing of the afternoon
Diest TKO

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 10:12 pm

To the end!
K
O
0 Replies

MASSAGAT

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 11:40 pm
@Gargamel,
William Butler Who?

Let's return to the point. As I said:

Gargamel- I hope that you have a dictionary at home--
Racism- A doctrine that INHERENT ( I do hope that you know what this word means) differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement.

So, if you are not one who persists in making generalizations, your playing of the "race" card without any real evidence that the person you are attacking believes that there are indeed INHERENT differences among the various human races which determing cultural or individual achievement, is a ploy which has been used in the hopes of frightening the person it is aimed at.

What you may not be aware of, Gargamel, is that there are many valid reasons why politicians of all races, Caucasian, Black or Asian, can and MUST be criticized on principle. The criticism cannot and must not be deflected by using the "racist" mantra unless it can be proven that the person doing the criticism is indeed a racist under the terms of the definition above.

My advice to you, which I am sure that you will decline, is that name-calling and ad hominem attacks on posters does not advance the dialogue, therefore , you must debate on the substance of the issue.
dlowan

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 11:46 pm
So...I have been in the remote interior for several days....is the Republic still alive???
0 Replies

MASSAGAT

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 12:02 am
@ehBeth,
Drilling? The New York Times story yesterday in an article entitled "Risk is clear in Drilling; Payoff isn't" indicated that "It is not clear that the plan announced Wednesday will attract bipartisan support for climate and energy legislation while increasing production of domestic oil"

The article continues:

While the oil industry, business groups and some Republicans offered MUTED support for the proposal, most environmental groups denunced it. And the senators whose support Mr. Obama is courting for highly contentious climate and energy legislation to be introduced in the coming weeks gave DECIDEDLY MIXED REACTIONS: For every Senator who praised it as at least a PARTIAL answer to the nation's energy needs, another raised alarms about befouled beaches and continued dependence on fossil fuels.

Mr. Frank Tursi, a preservationist with the North Carolina Coastal Federation said;

"Pandering for votes that rely on a polluting fuel of the past is not the kind of change most of us expected"

Does Obama have any principles?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 12:19 am
Why have you all let the trolls make this fun thread another troll fest?

MASSAGAT

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 01:07 am
@dlowan,
As usual, you have no idea of what you are talking about. If you know how to read, go to the thread about "Trolls" and Trolling Behavior. There you will find some opinions( yes, rabbit, some people do not think as you do) that some of the posters on these threads have opinions that differ. These threads are not provided so that a self-anointed, referential, closed minded, inarticulate, group can indulge in personal grooming behavior like the apes do, so that they can establish a teen-age restriction that says--Don't talk to her, she is not one of our gang!!!

How unutterably stupid on a site called able to KNOW! You can't come to KNOW very much if everybody always writes the same paragraph over and over and over!
0 Replies