Amanda Knox

Walter Hinteler

Wed 2 Jul, 2014 12:33 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

No way though that Raffaele ever said any of the lies in the earlier article. That article was 100% fabricated.
He and his lawyer responded to that - at least that's what aired. Live, it was pretended, by those "actors", on tv.
oralloy

Wed 2 Jul, 2014 02:18 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
He is in Italy and spoke his native tongue. As did his lawyer.

So, no verification possible then.

Walter Hinteler wrote:
Certainly it might have been a fake press conference, and all persons there were just actors.

Don't be silly. No one is saying that Raffaele didn't give a press conference.

The problem is that the media is fabricating what he supposedly said.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 2 Jul, 2014 02:23 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
He and his lawyer responded to that - at least that's what aired.

Did they point out the fact that the article was 100% fabricated?

Walter Hinteler wrote:
Live, it was pretended, by those "actors", on tv.

Walter Hinteler

Wed 2 Jul, 2014 02:36 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Obviously (sic!) you do: it was aired in full length but still you say it was fabricated.
oralloy

Wed 2 Jul, 2014 03:11 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Obviously (sic!) you do: it was aired in full length but still you say it was fabricated.

Stop playing mind games. It's not nice, especially considering the ongoing atrocity against Amanda and Raffaele.

I've never denied that Raffaele gave a press conference, and in fact have repeatedly stated that he did.

That does not mean that it is OK for people to fabricate claims about what he said in that press conference.
gungasnake

Wed 2 Jul, 2014 03:40 am
The good news for Italians is that their problems with justice and opera have not spilled over into their firearm industry. Companies like Beretta, Fabarm, Caesar Guerini and the like are demonstrably first rate.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Wed 2 Jul, 2014 05:33 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
I've never denied that Raffaele gave a press conference, and in fact have repeatedly stated that he did.
I really wonder about your memory. Or the lack of it ...
It's just 26 hours ago that the press conference was held. And you can't remember in what language it has been.

Besides that - I really can't find any post where you referred to it. Not to say "repeatedly" - I thought that my response was just minutes after the press conference was held yesterday morning ...

oralloy wrote:
That does not mean that it is OK for people to fabricate claims about what he said in that press conference.
Who did so? Please name just one single paper, tv or radio station.
Moment-in-Time

Wed 2 Jul, 2014 02:59 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
I don't know why you keep having to mention my teaching experience as if that has any relevance at all. Kids get given a pass because they're kids.

I feel constrained to respond to your statement, Izzythepush, even though at this juncture, I'm ready to drop it. I keep referring to your being an instructor of children because you are supposed to know better than most on how to treat the most vulnerable among us.

Quote:
Izzythepush wrote:

Oralboy is an adult, he chose to be like this

....Really?! How do you know Oralloy chose to be the way he is? What proof do you have to confirm your assertion?! Are you conceivably a medical practitioner specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of those with a mental disability?

Quote:
izzythepush wrote:
....and if I decide to point out what a repulsive, sad, pathetic creep he is, that's my prerogative.

Ah, but no one is trying to take your "prerogative away".....only you can do that; however, let me point out, you do a great disservice to teachers the world over who would never ever give in to one's lowest common denomination via emotion in place of reason and or logic.

Quote:
izzythepush wrote
If he had said the comments about the Kerchers on twitter in Britain he would have been jailed.

The British most likely would have believed Oralloy mad and ignored him as someone not worth bothering with, which is what many who do not possess a tolerance for Oralloy's special kind of spoutings do.

Quote:
izzythpush wrote:
If America had similar legislation outlawing hate speech and deliberately causing unnecessary distress I would not have to take him to task.

You're taking Oralloy to task? How's it going so far?!?!
izzythepush

Wed 2 Jul, 2014 04:57 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
You really are so very sanctimonious for a gossip. You pmd me and told me you knew Oralboy of old from Yahoo, where he called himself Uzi. You told me he was a middle aged virgin and still lived with his parents when he was foolish enough to confide in you. That's not all you told me. I never asked you for that information, and you sent it to me fully aware of how much I detested him.

The vulnerable people I'm concerned about are the children who live near that sick, gun toting individual.

oralloy

Wed 2 Jul, 2014 05:15 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
oralloy wrote:

I really wonder about your memory. Or the lack of it ...
It's just 26 hours ago that the press conference was held. And you can't remember in what language it has been.

How would I remember something that I never knew to begin with?

Walter Hinteler wrote:
Besides that - I really can't find any post where you referred to it. Not to say "repeatedly"

I referred to the press conference in message #5705776:

"That depends. Did he speak in English? If he spoke in Italian, it might be hard to verify.
If he spoke in English, how do we know that "what is online" is unedited?
At any rate, your latter quote from him was just a summary of his trial strategy, so it is possible that it is what he actually said."

In message #5705825, I specifically acknowledged that he had in fact given a press conference:

"Don't be silly. No one is saying that Raffaele didn't give a press conference."

In message #5705827, I specifically acknowledged that he had in fact given a press conference:

"Don't be silly. No one is saying that Raffaele didn't give a press conference."

Walter Hinteler wrote:
oralloy wrote:

Who did so? Please name just one single paper, tv or radio station.

You linked to some of the falsified articles in message #5704939.

I am reluctant to direct attention to further falsified articles, as such abominations should not be given public exposure.

Instead of directing attention to such things, the best thing to do is:

a) remind everyone that the media is concocting lies about what Raffaele is saying, and

b) urge everyone not to hassle Raffaele for the lies about Amanda, as he not saying what the media claims he is.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 2 Jul, 2014 05:16 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
....Really?! How do you know Oralloy chose to be the way he is? What proof do you have to confirm your assertion?! Are you conceivably a medical practitioner specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of those with a mental disability?

I realize that you're speaking from the perspective of someone who celebrates sending innocent people to prison, but "morals, common decency, and doing the right thing" are not mental disabilities.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
The British most likely would have believed Oralloy mad and ignored him as someone not worth bothering with, which is what many who do not possess a tolerance for Oralloy's special kind of spoutings do.

Nonsense. Most Brits are decent people who are appalled at the ongoing atrocity against Amanda and Raffaele.

You do them a disservice by suggesting that they are evil scumbags.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 2 Jul, 2014 05:17 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepedo wrote:
You really are so very sanctimonious for a gossip. You pmd me and told me you knew Oralboy of old from Yahoo, where he called himself Uzi. You told me he was a middle aged virgin and still lived with his parents when he was foolish enough to confide in you. That's not all you told me. I never asked you for that information, and you sent it to me fully aware of how much I detested him.

Your poor children PM'd me telling all about how horrible it is that you force them to have sex with each other while you watch them and masturbate in the corner.

I told the poor things to call the police on you. No word on whether they'll do it though.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Wed 2 Jul, 2014 06:00 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

....YOU were the first one to pm me, over and over again, describing in detail certain posters. What you refuse to understand is I like to discover posters for myself and not apply your bias to them. I thought you could be trusted when we began to discuss Oralloy. You promised me faithfully you would not mention our little conversation told to you in confidence. Yet, like a snake in the grass, you struck! No one should ever trust you because you simply cannot be trusted. As soon as you became emotionally involved with Oralloy, you began your ad hominem attacks, saying he was a 40-year-old virgin. I don't know anything about Oralloy personal affairs definitively, as I have never met him in person......It was through a period of ten years that much filtered through. I also mentioned Oralloy had a mental aberration which would explain his bizarre behavior.

You are a double dealing hypocrite, Izzythepush. You made me so angry by using personal attacks from the info I had given you in privacy, that I wrote you BEGGING YOU TO NEVER, EVER PM ME AGAIN! And it still goes. You are famous for your PMs, but you will also drive a poster nuts!
oralloy

Wed 2 Jul, 2014 06:46 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
It was through a period of ten years that much filtered through.

We've been sparring for closer to 15 years. It was just after Clinton's impeachment that we started fighting.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
I also mentioned Oralloy had a mental aberration which would explain his bizarre behavior.

Good grief. Sean once had a sarcastic response to the pop psychology when you applied it on him. I wish I could remember it.

I miss Sean. I wish I'd been able to convince him to come over to a2k with you and Olivier.

Anyway. There is nothing bizarre about me doing the right thing. Morals and ethics are not mental aberrations.

Since it looks like you are perceiving that izzy is evil, perhaps I can convince you to expand your perspective a bit and also consider that sending innocent people to prison is evil?

Maybe try to picture what it would be like if you were the innocent person being sent to prison?

How would you feel if it were you that the media was telling horrible lies about?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 3 Jul, 2014 01:34 am
@Moment-in-Time,
I can't remember who pmd who first to be honest, but lets face it, you just couldn't help yourself. I didn't ask you to tell me any of this you came out with it all unprompted. Not only that you keep dropping hints on this thread about the one thing you did ask me to be quiet about re Oralboy.

If Oralboy had come out with the filth he spouts in the UK on twitter he would have been jailed. You don't understand our legal system, so don't be so dismissive without knowing anything about it.

Quote:
A former bus driver has been jailed for eight weeks after posting offensive tweets about the fatal stabbing of the teacher Ann Maguire.

Robert Riley, who used the nickname "Bucketmouth" on his Twitter profile and branded himself "unabashed and unafraid", said he would have killed not only Maguire but all her school colleagues, and joked about teachers needing stab vests.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/may/08/man-jailed-offensive-ann-maguire-tweets

Not in the same league as Oralboy's comments. If he was found to be mentally ill he'd be detained at her majesty's pleasure. One thing we would not allow would be to let a creature like that have firearms.
izzythepush

Thu 3 Jul, 2014 01:37 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Btw, I'd worked out Oralboy was a 40 yr old virgin before you posted me, it's not exactly hard to do.

oralloy

Thu 3 Jul, 2014 02:37 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepedo wrote:
If Oralboy had come out with the filth he spouts in the UK on twitter he would have been jailed.

Nonsense. It's not against the law in the UK to denounce atrocities.

izzythepedo wrote:
You don't understand our legal system, so don't be so dismissive without knowing anything about it.

You know even less about the UK's legal system, on account of your severe stupidity.

izzythepedo wrote:
Quote:
A former bus driver has been jailed for eight weeks after posting offensive tweets about the fatal stabbing of the teacher Ann Maguire.
Robert Riley, who used the nickname "Bucketmouth" on his Twitter profile and branded himself "unabashed and unafraid", said he would have killed not only Maguire but all her school colleagues, and joked about teachers needing stab vests.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/may/08/man-jailed-offensive-ann-maguire-tweets

Not in the same league as Oralboy's comments.

Indeed. All I've done is denounce an atrocity.

izzythepedo wrote:
If he was found to be mentally ill he'd be detained at her majesty's pleasure.

You mean, if you had your way, mentally ill people would be detained for no reason.

Don't go demeaning your fellow Brits by pretending that your dystopian fantasies have any semblance to reality.

izzythepedo wrote:
One thing we would not allow would be to let a creature like that have firearms.

Yes. The UK's lack of freedom is quite shameful.
oralloy

Thu 3 Jul, 2014 02:38 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepedo wrote:
Btw, I'd worked out Oralboy was a 40 yr old virgin before you posted me, it's not exactly hard to do.

It came as a complete surprise to me that you force your own children to have sex with each other while you sit in the corner and masturbate. I didn't suspect you did that until they PM'd me asking for help.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 3 Jul, 2014 02:56 am
@Moment-in-Time,
You told me one thing in confidence, I've still not mentioned it although your posts have alluded to it. You just can't help yourself can you?

You asked me not to pm you (in a pm) and I haven't, no begging involved.

Talking of pms I've had quite a few supporting my stance on Oralboy.

I was arguing with Oralboy long before you came on A2K.

You eagerly dished the dirt on Oralboy, you can continue blaming me and calling me whatever names you want, but at the end of the day you're a gossip who just can't keep your gob shut.

Anyway, now we've established Oralboy is a sad pathetic loser who is still a 40 something virgin that still lives with his parents, and that you were one of the sources of this information, maybe you'll stop telling me what I can and can't do.

Despite your opinion of me, I've never told you what you can and can't do, my ego would have to be enormous for me to do something like that.
oralloy

Thu 3 Jul, 2014 03:00 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepedo wrote:
Talking of pms I've had quite a few supporting my stance on Oralboy.

You child rapists do like to network with each other.....
0 Replies