0
   

Amanda Knox Prosecutors in deep doodoo......

 
 
Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 12:45 pm
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3225375/Amanda-Knox-cleared-Meredith-Kercher-s-murder-no-evidence-murder-scene-reveals-scathing-Italian-court-report-blaming-prosecutors-frantic-guilty-party.html

Quote:
.....The report goes on to slam the quality of the prosecution's case, citing 'blameworthy omissions of investigative activity.'
Media clamor also was a factor in what was ultimately a flawed case, the high court concluded......


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3225375/Amanda-Knox-cleared-Meredith-Kercher-s-murder-no-evidence-murder-scene-reveals-scathing-Italian-court-report-blaming-prosecutors-frantic-guilty-party.html#ixzz3l50IZ000
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,720 • Replies: 23

 
gungasnake
 
  -1  
Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 12:46 pm
@oralloy,

fyi
0 Replies
 
Tes yeux noirs
 
  2  
Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 12:59 pm
You know, I still say she is guilty.
gungasnake
 
  -1  
Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 01:02 pm
@Tes yeux noirs,
Do you find being an idiot to be painful??
0 Replies
 
gungasnake
 
  -1  
Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 01:07 pm
@oralloy,

IzzythePOOP:

Quote:
Europe should take action, and refuse any extradition requests to the US until this convicted murderer is deported to Italy to serve out the rest of her sentence.


Comments?
Walter Hinteler
 
  2  
Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 01:09 pm
@gungasnake,
Seems, A2K isn't working for me, since I can't see the original above quoted response by izzy.
oralloy
 
  -2  
Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 11:59 pm
@Tes yeux noirs,
Tes yeux noirs wrote:
You know, I still say she is guilty.

That's rather despicable of you. Why on earth would you say something so cruel and appalling?

Especially when Karma has taken such an interest in correcting this atrocity. Note way your horrible witch hunt has already backfired and given Guede two huge sentence reductions, first from LIFE to 30 Years, and then further yet to 16 Years.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 12:05 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Seems, A2K isn't working for me, since I can't see the original above quoted response by izzy.

It was posted in a different thread about half a year ago, back when the British government was spouting their appalling rhetoric about extradition.

(Not that there was ever even the remotest chance that this case would have led to an extradition request.)
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  1  
Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 12:23 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:
Amanda Knox Prosecutors in deep doodoo......

Maybe, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were no consequences for the prosecutors. It's still going to require intervention from the European Court of Human Rights to get her slander conviction overturned, and Italy is actually holding another slander trial against Amanda right now as we speak.

Eventual consequences for the Italian taxpayers though. I encourage Germany to hold firm on a strong Euro policy.

And the Kerchers are going to have to watch Guede walk free in a few years thanks to those two sentence reductions they caused him to receive. Hard to tell whether that will actually bother them though.

Actually if Italian officials were to suffer consequences, I'd rather there were consequences for the corrupt judges behind this atrocity. All a prosecutor can do is bring charges against someone. The corrupt judges deliberately convicted innocent people on bogus charges. They also allowed Amanda and Raffaele to be illegally held in prison during the trial process.
gungasnake
 
  -1  
Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 03:48 am
@oralloy,
The Italian judicial system....

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4f/Kangaroo_Portrait_(6754298445).jpg/1280px-Kangaroo_Portrait_(6754298445).jpg
0 Replies
 
gungasnake
 
  -1  
Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 03:54 am
http://bp3.blogger.com/_BVGz7lWZUIY/RzZR4qeBLlI/AAAAAAAAIc4/l0WUEk-1gcM/s320/judge+kanga.jpg
0 Replies
 
gungasnake
 
  -1  
Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 03:56 am
http://www.lisleuth.com/images/KangarooCt.gif
0 Replies
 
HesDeltanCaptain
 
  1  
Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 07:06 am
@gungasnake,
So sick of that case. Only reason it's even on our radar is the defendant's pretty.
Tes yeux noirs
 
  4  
Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 12:25 pm
@HesDeltanCaptain,
Quote:
the defendant's pretty

Pretty horsey looking if you ask me.
Walter Hinteler
 
  1  
Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 12:55 pm
http://i58.tinypic.com/e0jyq.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/ejyaur.jpg

When I studied law, I just learnt a bit about common law in courses about International Law and Constitutional Law.
I'm amazed about the deep knowledge of a different legal system some have here - they are even specialist in the national finesses of Roman Law (aka Civil Law) in various countries ... including the animal kingdom.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 02:47 pm
@HesDeltanCaptain,
HesDeltanCaptain wrote:
So sick of that case. Only reason it's even on our radar is the defendant's pretty.

Maybe that is the only reason it is on your radar. Some of us though object to atrocities committed against innocent people.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  -2  
Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 02:48 pm
@Tes yeux noirs,
Tes yeux noirs wrote:
Pretty horsey looking if you ask me.

Have you seen how ugly Kercher was? It's a surprise that Kercher was even able to succeed as a prostitute.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 04:23 pm

The really nice thing about this case is, every time these horrible scumbags attack Amanda, Karma takes action against the Kerchers.

For instance, Rudy Guede's crime was so severe that legally he was supposed to get a mandatory LIFE sentence -- even WITH his fast track trial.

But because these evil scumbags persecuted Amanda and Raffaele, Rudy Guede was not convicted of robbing Meredith, and was not even charged with breaking into the apartment.

Had Guede been convicted of even one of those two, it would have been a mandatory LIFE sentence, even with the fast-track trial. Instead, Rudy Guede was given a lesser sentence of 30 years.

When these scumbags continued to persecute Amanda and Raffaele, Karma stepped in and acted yet again. Amanda and Raffaele were given a much lighter sentence than Guede, and that forced the Italian courts to reduce Guede's sentence to 16 years to keep it in line with theirs.

Now the Kerchers are soon going to have to watch Rudy Guede walk free.
gungasnake
 
  0  
Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 07:15 pm
@oralloy,
Having more than one or two Romance languages in the world is part of the problem and the one or two are going to be French and Spanish. The ONLY halfway rational reason for keeping Italian around is the opera and that could almost certainly be translated into French.

Fix the language problem and they might could manage a decent legal system...
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 07:42 pm

The freaky former bar owner was just in the news whining again.

That's another instance where Karma has shown a major interest in righting this case.

When the freaky bar owner spewed all his hateful lies about Amanda, he quickly became a freaky former bar owner.
 

Related Topics

THE BRITISH THREAD II - Discussion by jespah
FOLLOWING THE EUROPEAN UNION - Discussion by Mapleleaf
The United Kingdom's bye bye to Europe - Discussion by Walter Hinteler
Amanda Knox - Discussion by ossobuco
Sinti and Roma: History repeating - Discussion by Walter Hinteler
[B]THE RED ROSE COUNTY[/B] - Discussion by Mathos
Leaving today for Europe - Discussion by cicerone imposter
So you think you know Europe? - Discussion by nimh
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Amanda Knox Prosecutors in deep doodoo......
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/21/2019 at 12:41:00