Who killed Meredith Kercher?

DylanB

Sat 17 Jun, 2017 01:52 pm
Do you think Amanda Knox is the killer? Some evidence leads to her, but I don't know. Could of been anyone. What do you think?

centrox

Sat 17 Jun, 2017 02:05 pm
Could have been anyone, you mean. Anyhow, It was Knoxy. Guilty as hell. Got off because of CIA bribes, or Trump, or something. Oralloy will be along in a minute.

Sturgis

Sat 17 Jun, 2017 03:03 pm
@centrox,
Yes, I believe you told us this before before your letters were switched.

https://able2know.org/topic/271290-1

My take on is that we may never really know. Similar to OJ, Cosby and a half quadrillion others, opinions range fear and wide. Either way Kercher is dead and we are still here...unless we're not.
ossobucotemp

Sat 17 Jun, 2017 03:07 pm
@centrox,
Now there was a ruined thread of mine -

https://able2know.org/topic/138895-1

my opening post:

Sat 5 Dec, 2009 12:12 am
I have some bias but not an actual opinion, which is appropriate, given my distance from the scene. I don't trust Knox and I don't trust the prosecutor, for varied reasons, but of course, I don't know them.
ossobucotemp

Sat 17 Jun, 2017 04:35 pm
@ossobucotemp,
I started re reading it..
0 Replies

centrox

Sat 17 Jun, 2017 05:25 pm
We weren't there; we cannot know. I didn't actually have any opinion either way about Knoxie's guilt or lack of it, I was just so horrified by the vile filth that Oralloy spaffed onto this forum that I decided to pretend I believed she must be guilty, to annoy him and maybe provoke him into a self-revealing loony meltdown. I then mulishly adhered to that, just to annoy him.
ossobucotemp

Sat 17 Jun, 2017 05:39 pm
@centrox,
I don't know if this is still at a2k, doubt, but Oraloy wanted to bomb italian babies. Those of us who read that do not like him.

ossobucotemp

Sat 17 Jun, 2017 05:51 pm
@centrox,
Rolls eyes, but.. I get you.

0 Replies

centrox

Sun 18 Jun, 2017 02:53 am
@ossobucotemp,
ossobucotemp wrote:
Oraloy wanted to bomb italian babies. Those of us who read that do not like him.

Oralloy liked to type in a Web forum that he wanted to bomb Italian babies. The Web, where typing is easy and immediate consequences only consist of angry people reacting. Unless you seriously overstep the mark. In my country (the UK), if you repeatedly go on someone's Twitter or Facebook pages (e.g. someone in the news) and type stuff like "Jew communist bitch, I'm going to kill your children" you can wind up in jail. These people often seem to be lonely inadequate men with (often) mental health problems. I have no evidence that Oralloy takes his malevolence-spewing to that level. It is worth noting that "oralloy" is (was) the code name for the enriched uranium used to make the atomic bomb which was dropped on Hiroshima. It is toxic to handle and potentially explosive/disruptive, which seem to be the qualities he is aiming for.
oralloy

Mon 28 Jan, 2019 01:41 am
@DylanB,
DylanB wrote:
Do you think Amanda Knox is the killer?
She is not.

DylanB wrote:
Some evidence leads to her,
No it doesn't.

DylanB wrote:
Could of been anyone. What do you think?
It was Guede.

Thankfully, the witch hunt against Amanda and Raffaele led to Guede's LIFE sentence being reduced to 30 years, and then to 16.

Now he will soon be free to roam Italian college towns chopping up young women, which is exactly what the Italians deserve to have happen to them.
oralloy

Mon 28 Jan, 2019 01:42 am
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:
My take on is that we may never really know.
The evidence has been clear from the start that Rudy Guede did it.
oralloy

Mon 28 Jan, 2019 01:43 am
@ossobucotemp,
ossobucotemp wrote:
Now there was a ruined thread of mine -
Poor thing. Don't try to lynch innocent people and you won't be condemned for trying to lynch innocent people.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 28 Jan, 2019 01:44 am
@centrox,
centrox wrote:
We weren't there; we cannot know.
Wrong. We can look at the evidence.

centrox wrote:
I was just so horrified by the vile filth that Oralloy spaffed onto this forum that I decided to pretend I believed she must be guilty, to annoy him and maybe provoke him into a self-revealing loony meltdown. I then mulishly adhered to that, just to annoy him.
In other words, you are horrified that decent people defend innocent people, and you savage innocent people just to annoy decent people.

Shame on you.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 28 Jan, 2019 01:45 am
@ossobucotemp,
ossobucotemp wrote:
I don't know if this is still at a2k, doubt, but Oraloy wanted to bomb italian babies. Those of us who read that do not like him.
What you didn't like is that I presented facts that got in the way of your attempts to lynch innocent people.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 28 Jan, 2019 02:11 am
@centrox,
centrox wrote:
Oralloy liked to type in a Web forum that he wanted to bomb Italian babies.
Not exactly. But close enough I guess. What I called for was considerably more graphic.

It was a justified expression of outrage over a monstrous atrocity.
0 Replies

RabidFox

Fri 2 Apr, 2021 02:45 pm
@oralloy,
Knox was involved 101%
0 Replies

RabidFox

Fri 2 Apr, 2021 06:11 pm
@oralloy,
Rudy along with Raffa and Knox
0 Replies