First time cheater, why did it happen after I'd finally got married???!!

djjd62

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 03:00 pm
@BillRM,
why don't you and spendius get a room
BillRM

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 03:13 pm
@djjd62,
why don't you and bill get a room
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well at least we are going back toward the subject of sex.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 03:18 pm
@djjd62,
Quote:
why don't you and spendius get a room

Why don't you go back to communicating (sic) with people who think that sort of thing means anything. It's proof that you're out of your depth here.
djjd62

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 04:17 pm
@spendius,
i guess that means i'm not a pretentious asshole, nice

sorry, i suppose i should say sphincter
spendius

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 04:28 pm
@djjd62,
I meant nothing of the sort. I meant that the post of your's referred to was meaningless. That's all. You were supposed to defend your position on the proposal to run the buses from a coffee morning do. Or else admit your support of the proposal hadn't been thought through and that you were merely helping to save children's lives without much effort on your part.

I have no idea whether you are a pretentious asshole. Offered evens I would bet on you being.
BillRM

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 04:49 pm
@djjd62,
Djjd62 we all desire children to be safe however it seem only to be a form of magical thinking that passing a rule/law concerning a far as known non-existing form of behavior on the part of the bus drivers will add any safety to the system.

The record of safety of these bus drivers are very outstanding over the years and I see no reason to insult them by passing such rules/laws in some manner just to be on the safe side.

There is little benefit other then to the politicians who wish to seem to care about the children safety at the same time as the school system in question is melting down.

0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 04:56 pm
@spendius,
as for arguing a point with bill, i'm done, i've beat my head against that particular brick wall enough

bill only gets scorn from now on

as for you, no real interest, you're a bore at best in my opinion
BillRM

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 04:58 pm
@djjd62,
as for arguing a point with bill, i'm done, i've beat my head against that particular brick wall enough

bill only gets scorn from now on

as for you, no real interest, you're a bore at best in my opinion
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAD..............
djjd62

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 05:04 pm
@BillRM,
my final point on the bus thing

what is the harm of the law, it doesn't hurt anybody to implement a procedure that is seen as a safety consideration, don't text and drive, maybe you're not doing it now, but we're going to make sure you can't do it in the future

i don't see the problem, if they said they had to perform fellatio on dead goats every morning before they left the bus barn, in the guise of safety, well that would be stupid

as for sad, you're an obstinate oddball, not worth arguing with, might toss the odd insult your way, ignore or not, i could care less
BillRM

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 05:09 pm
@djjd62,
You see the law as doing no harm and I see the law as doing no good and as a general rule of thumb no law should be pass unless it can be shown to be needed.

And if that make me an oddball or whatever in your eyes so be it.
djjd62

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 05:10 pm
@BillRM,
whatever, seems to me you obsess a wee too much
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 05:58 pm
@djjd62,
odd bedfellows...
djjd62

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 06:12 pm
@ossobuco,
national lampoon used to have a section in the magazine that contained odd stories or strange ads from newspapers around the world, one i especially loved was a tv guide from a melbourne newspaper and their description of the rock hudson, gina lolabrigida movie strange bedfellows, the description read, strange bedfellows indeed
BillRM

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 07:56 pm
@djjd62,
Shaking my heads in sad amusement at the low level of intellect shown by some of the posters on this website.

In the days of BBSs bases on C-64s or similar first generation home computers you would have people who could discuss issues with logic and commonsense instead of acting like 6 years olds on a playground.

Gentlemen do you not know the kind of impression of yourselves you are creating?

djjd62

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2009 08:25 pm
@BillRM,
as hard as it may be for you to believe i don't think you're a complete dick

i myself am

any way, i'm done with the bus i don't care what happens

are you by any chance dutch, my good friend is dutch, he's stubborn as a mule

his favourite saying, you can always tell a dutch man, but you can't tell him much

0 Replies

Gala

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 08:01 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
You see the law as doing no harm and I see the law as doing no good and as a general rule of thumb no law should be pass unless it can be shown to be needed.

I'm going to bring you back to the topic of this thread, as I've had a change of heart over Conflicted's sins. I think once she's caught (it's only a matter of time) her punishment can be some good old New England style Nathaniel Hawthorne treatment, a scarlett letter. Maybe they sell them at Walmart?
George

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 08:45 am
@Gala,
Quote:
a scarlett letter

Frankly, Gala . . .
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 20 Nov, 2009 10:15 am
@Gala,
There was an offspring of the adultery in that book Gala.

She may say "love me as I am as the flesh and blood of a woman and not as a projection of your prideful fantasies and conveniences. I did it "'cos!". We women do not need to explain ourselves simply because you wave a piece of paper in our faces. We are destiny. "

Perhaps her husband might, seeing as symbolic rituals are in order, be drawn through the pelt of an animal and, like old Egyptian kings, be awakened to the Great Goddess Isis.

(Whoaaa there spendi--steady on old chap. Editor. )
Gala

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2009 06:35 am
@spendius,
Quote:
She may say "love me as I am as the flesh and blood of a woman and not as a projection of your prideful fantasies and conveniences. I did it "'cos!". We women do not need to explain ourselves simply because you wave a piece of paper in our faces. We are destiny. "

What? You are confused. Conflicted is being discreet, she's not rubbing her affair in anyone's nose.
BillRM

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2009 06:59 am
@Gala,
Conflicted is being discreet, she's not rubbing her affair in anyone's nose.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That is one way of looking a it the other way is that she wish to break her contract with her husband and yet get all the benefits from it at the same time.

As she said in the first posting of hers that if he knew he would end the marriage in a heart beat.

In other word she is getting benefits that she is not entitle to by means of fraud.

Yes she is being as discreet as anyone else who is using their position of trust to ripped off another person.
0 Replies