First time cheater, why did it happen after I'd finally got married???!!

spendius

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2009 03:13 pm
@Gala,
I was only trying to raise kicky's "domestic" into the mystical range. I'm not a fan of pre-Raphealite woman.

I think the ordinary woman gets too little respect. She is closer to the marrow.
djjd62

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2009 03:25 pm
@spendius,
spendius wrote:
I think the ordinary woman gets too little respect. She is closer to the marrow.

perhaps the mayans are right about the end times, i agree with spendius on something
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2009 03:42 pm
@spendius,
There's a difference between ordinary and boring. Ordinary is fine, but in the realm of someone elses domestic drama, well that's a drain and a bore and, as far as I'm concerned, could not begin get close to the range of mystical. They're whining and scratching each others eyes out until they make up, blah, blah. Once they make up, it's only a matter of time before they begin to disagree about the cheese grater and then again, more whining and draining drama.

0 Replies

Gala

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2009 03:50 pm
@spendius,
Quote:

I imagine you wearing a velvet smoking jacket, a glass of port by your side, a glowing fireplace, as you ponder what's ordinary.
spendius

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2009 04:07 pm
@Gala,
Henry Miller had a phrase for it but I don't think I should quote it.

kicky should read Sir Henry Rider Haggard's She Who Must Be Obeyed books.

Your imaginings are wide of the mark. I spread out across the couch in my loafing kit watching sport on my 47 incher in a constantly monitored ambient temperature between 74 and 76 whilst reading a book. Mr Jones's life of Sigmund Freud at the moment which I have read before but those evolution arguments have got me concentrating more now.

And I drink beer in the pub with the riff raff to round off my day.
Gala

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 11:00 am
@spendius,
Quote:
Henry Miller had a phrase for it but I don't think I should quote it.

He had a quote for what, he boringness of domestic dramas? henry Miller, ha! He's the territory for freshman art students and otherwise can't be taken too seriously.
spendius

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2009 12:50 pm
@Gala,
Oh! Right!! Thanks.
0 Replies

Conflicted

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2010 05:03 pm
To those that wondered whatever too..... My friends with benefits occassional affair died down a bit. We are still co-workers & friendly and no one at work has ever even suspected that we were/are messing around. It was only meeting for sex 2-3 times a month, and now once every few months (6weeks has been the longest break.. & counting). My friends never ( the 3 I confided in, NEVER breathed a word). My husband did overhear a conversation, where me and a girlfriend were discussing my sidekicks prowess. He suspected for a moment, but could not bring himself to believe what he heard. We are still happily married 7 months after this tryst with my married co-worker began. Married co-worker has not mentioned any problems in his marriage as a result of our occassional rendevous.. Each time we say it's the last.. It's always one more time. I've accept it as on the side great sex & checked the feelings I was starting to develop early on. Eventually, it will be one last time.. Or the last time may have been 6weeks ago. But we are still friendly should we encounter each other in the workplace. So what's done in he dark doesn't necessarily always to light.
BillRM

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2010 08:46 am
@Conflicted,
I will enjoy watching you on that late night cheater program on TV.
0 Replies

HexHammer

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2010 02:35 am
@Conflicted,
OM*G!!! You'r still going strong after 16 pages!!!!!

You don't have infedeleties for the sake of sex, but solely for attention, you even told 3 of your friends which no one usually do with such thing, you have spelled out every little nitpicking detail, you are quite aware of the moral, the ethics and options you have, yet you are not satisfyed!!!!

It seems you didn't get enough attention as a child.

0 Replies

dumbwife

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 08:19 am
I don't think you can end it, but don't forget it's just 'sex' as you said. Make sure you wipe your mouth after you eat, you don't want to be discovered and keep your mouth shut! Even your close friends! The cost for your fun is high. You don't want risk or let anyone know the secrete.
You want to be a player. Make sure you follow the rules. Don't love that man.
0 Replies