Sarah Palin, too weird.

Foofie

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 07:24 pm
@dyslexia,
dyslexia wrote:

when you post on an internet forum, you're talking to everyone that reads the forum posts.

Obviously; however, if it can be discerned that the thought is for one specific poster, I would not expect someone out of left field to come running in to second base to get the ground ball. Kapich?
ehBeth

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 07:26 pm
@Foofie,
Good luck with that one, bubba.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 07:26 pm
@H2O MAN,
Ive been thinking of what you said and here is a neat little youtube offering that I hope gets you thinking too.

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 07:29 pm
@farmerman,

Shocked I didn't know you stared in your own short videos
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 07:50 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Shocked I didn't know you stared in your own short videos

you spelled "starred" wrong.
Intrepid

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 08:00 pm
@DontTreadOnMe,
I was trying to be kind by not pointing that out. Actually, I am so used to such things from water man that it would take too much time to point each occurrence out.
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 08:09 pm
@Intrepid,
Intrepid wrote:

I was trying to be kind by not pointing that out. Actually, I am so used to such things from water man that it would take too much time to point each occurrence out.

heh., normally i wouldn't go there, but he gives everybody else a hard time, so .... : )
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 08:18 pm
@farmerman,
Bless you, farmerman. You almost gave me a heart attack.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 08:26 pm
@Wilso,
Call me a party pooper if you like, but ... using a family photograph to "win" a stupid & trivial argument ... well, I it find a bit erk.
Sorry, Wilso. I think your wife & child are lovely & you are indeed fortunate to have them in your life, but why use them in this way? They don't have anything to do with the the so-called argument between you & H2O man about who is the biggest loser between the two of you.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 08:56 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie, Did you understand what dys just told you? Believe it or not, this is a public forum for everybody to read and "participate" if they wish. Otherwise, you should write letters in private. There are PM privileges on a2k.

Yes, I'm talking to you and everybody else that reads this post.

BTW, are you some kind of control freak?
msolga

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 09:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Well, just don't send family photographs to prove your point, either of you! OK? Wink
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 09:13 pm
@msolga,
msolga wrote:

Call me a party pooper if you like, but ... using a family photograph to "win" a stupid & trivial argument ... well, I it find a bit erk.
Sorry, Wilso. I think your wife & child are lovely & you are indeed fortunate to have them in your life, but why use them in this way? They don't have anything to do with the the so-called argument between you & H2O man about who is the biggest loser between the two of you.

Glad someone else said it first. I agree with you, msolga. Nee and Thalia (hope I remembered the names right) are much too beautiful and precious to be treated like trophies to win some silly bragging contest. I would be very offended if my husband posted a picture of me and our son for that purpose. I had that exact same "erk" response you described.

For Wilso's sake, I hope Nee (?) doesn't see this.
Wilso

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 09:17 pm
Fuckwits like that just need a reality check. I have been guilty of being emotional on threads, but this worthless little loser's only output is sorry little attempts to make others feel bad. He needs to know that he can't do it. It doesn't get through, but you can tell by reading his drivel, that he simply doesn't have anything else. He's a loser who obviously doesn't have a friend in the world, and his only outlet is to go on the internet and spew hatred.

As for someone elses reference to money, I don't really give a **** about money. It's nothing more than a means to an end. But for right wingscum money is god. Just look at piss boy's rabid output since my post. He knows he's a loser who can't touch me, and he's foaming at the mouth over it.

My plan is simply to make enough to retire to Thailand. Get a job teaching kids English for a $1000 a month. Every couple of weeks head off to the islands to do some scuba diving in the tropical waters.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 09:41 pm
@Eva,
Quote:
I would be very offended if my husband posted a picture of me and our son for that purpose. I had that exact same "erk" response you described.

OK, so you are not cut out to be a trophy wife. I gotta go with with Wilso on this, along the lines of "living well is the best revenge". He was good enough a man to snare a beautiful woman like that, and that says something about him.
Intrepid

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 09:52 pm
@hawkeye10,
Exactly what does it say and why? What happened to the Sarah Palin discussion?
Eva

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 09:59 pm
@Wilso,
Wilso wrote:

Fuckwits like that just need a reality check. I have been guilty of being emotional on threads, but this worthless little loser's only output is sorry little attempts to make others feel bad. He needs to know that he can't do it. It doesn't get through, but you can tell by reading his drivel, that he simply doesn't have anything else. He's a loser who obviously doesn't have a friend in the world, and his only outlet is to go on the internet and spew hatred.

Nothing wrong with being emotional on threads! But really, Wilso, you've been uncharacteristically histrionic lately. I like you so much more when you're laid back and funny. If this guy gets under your skin, just put him on "Ignore." Works like a charm!

As for someone elses reference to money, I don't really give a **** about money. It's nothing more than a means to an end. But for right wingscum money is god. Just look at piss boy's rabid output since my post. He knows he's a loser who can't touch me, and he's foaming at the mouth over it.

Aaaarrgh, I want the old Wilso back!

My plan is simply to make enough to retire to Thailand. Get a job teaching kids English for a $1000 a month. Every couple of weeks head off to the islands to do some scuba diving in the tropical waters.

Okay, that's better. Now, go use that "Ignore" button. Cool
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 10:00 pm
@Intrepid,
Quote:

we lost that long ago. It says that Wilso has the bigger dick, he wins. Hopefully now that that contest is over we can now get back to what we were all doing, talking about that idiot palin.
Wilso

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 10:04 pm
@Intrepid,
Intrepid wrote:

Are you suggesting that Palin is worth discussing? She's not much fun.
Wilso

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 10:05 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:

we lost that long ago. It says that Wilso has the bigger dick, he wins. Hopefully now that that contest is over we can now get back to what we were all doing, talking about that idiot palin.

Actually my dick is just normal size.
Eva

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 10:06 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
OK, so you are not cut out to be a trophy wife.

Well, thank you! That's the nicest compliment I've gotten all day! I certainly hope there is more to me than that! No self-respecting woman wants to be thought of as a "trophy." It's insulting.

I gotta go with with Wilso on this, along the lines of "living well is the best revenge". He was good enough a man to snare a beautiful woman like that, and that says something about him.

Perhaps. But posting the picture said something entirely different.