Sarah Palin, too weird.

Intrepid

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 06:08 am
@DontTreadOnMe,
DontTreadOnMe wrote:

panzade wrote:

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/543/popcornd.gif

there is no emoticon for my enjoyment of this one! got any Good 'n Plentys ??

http://www.thecandybaron.com/pics/4163m.jpg
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 06:24 am

Amigo is a wins the top prize for being a world class neoliberal douchebag.
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 01:13 pm
@Debra Law,
Debra Law wrote:

Here's one from the archives. O'Reilly and McCain discussing the WHITE, CHRISTIAN MALE power structure and O'Reilly's opinion that Buchanan is right when he warns that the growing Hispanic population is a huge threat to white male power:

"the Serapes are coming !! the Serapes are coming!! " ; )
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 01:14 pm
@Intrepid,
thanx !
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 02:05 pm
H2O, it appears those guys are on to you. Maybe you ought to skip out for a while. You could go into hiding with Cheney.
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 02:13 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

H2O, it appears those guys are on to you. Maybe you ought to skip out for a while. You could go into hiding with Cheney.

better yet, go hunting with cheney.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 02:16 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Amigo is a wins the top prize for being a world class neoliberal douchebag.

You really are oblivious to what a monumental loser you come off as aren't you? So sad, and oh so terribly pathetic.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 02:36 pm
@Wilso,
Wilso, Waterboy has been a loser for a very long time; he has never contributed anything worth reading. In other words, he's on my Ignore list, and the only time I read his garbage is when someone else copies and pastes his worthless junk to see what others say about him. You're spot on about waterboy; he's terribly pathetic.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 03:24 pm
@Wilso,

Shocked Are you still here, somebody remind me to fix the screen on that window...
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 03:27 pm
@cicerone imposter,

Wilso, cice girl just learned how to tie her own shoes and we are all very proud of her.
She has found that I'm impossible to ignore, I think she has a crush on me or something like that...

I'm not interested in the least, but the two of you seem prefect for each other... have fun you two!
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 03:32 pm
@Advocate,

Me thinks these guys want to be on me Shocked

You liberals can say whatever you want to me and about me - I don't care.
You are only projecting your true and pathetic feelings about yourselves.

0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 04:10 pm
@Wilso,
H2O MAN wrote:
Amigo is a wins....

This may become my latest sigline.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 04:46 pm
@DrewDad,

Good eye DewDad!
I changed my mind as I was typing and decided not to tell you what Amigo is.
In my haste is neglected to delete "is a", this is how it should have read...

Amigo wins the top prize for being a world class neoliberal douchebag
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 05:10 pm
@Debra Law,
One more response and then I'll stop, as this is a thread tangent - but my pro Buchanan old friend of 52 years is a Latina, so it's not so simple to group minorities or, well, anybody, into one package. To wax philosophic for a few seconds, sometimes I think that is part of the problem about how the world works, that people are packaged as a group (oh, say, "the french") when if you look at groups with enough of an eagle eye you can see striking divisions playing out all the time, whether or not they surface in an given situation.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 06:05 pm
@nimh,
nimh wrote:

Dont see much to respond to really

This puffed reply calls to mind the days of my misbegotten youth when someone challenged to a fight would reply (with trembling lower lip):

"I'd fight you, but I'm afraid I'd kill you."

0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 06:06 pm
@Wilso,
Wilso wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

Wilso, you and other inbred, red neck, limp dick liberals are seriously lacking common
sense and you don't have the ability to live another day without government support.

You have nothing of value to contribute to the conversation so you make a feeble attempt
at a personal attack. You are a pathetic failure in life and must rely on the government to
redistribute other peoples earnings to you so that you can continue your meager existence.

I earn 90K+ a year in the job I've been in for 26 years. How are you faring loser?

This is my wife and daughter. You got a girl that can compare? Rest assured fuckwit, my real life is your fantasy, and there is nothing that will ever dribble out of you, that can make me feel inferior to a pathetic little piece of **** like you.
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h300/Wilso38/DSC04311.jpg

How does making more money than another person make one a winner?

Having a nice family, friends, co-workers, I believe, can make one a winner!

Being a secular Jew, I am always wary of Gentiles that use money as the criterion for being a winner, since the historical stereotypical Jew was always supposed to be obsessed with money. I guess it is refreshing to see that Jews and Gentiles might suffer from the same obsessions.

I believe you have a lovely family, and I wish you the best in all endeavors; however, I consider Waterman a winner, since he is an American citizen. And other people, in other countries, do have to wonder if one day an enemy will invade their little slice of heaven, since only the U.S.A. is really invincible with a 3,000 mile country from coast to coast, that is populated with people that have the ability to go to the moon and back.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 06:31 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie, Money is not a Jewish or Gentile thing; it's a human thing. Most humans on this planet live on less than $US1/day. Anyone who lives a standard of living considered in the top 25% of humans is living the "good" life - without worry about shelter or food - with a little extra left over for some luxuries.

Most of human wealth is owned by the top (around) 2%; some people set their life goals to make more money than they can ever spend or need.

I value my freedom from work, and try to enjoy life to the fullest by activities that I enjoy and pleases me. We are not rich, but I can still travel to my heart's content. My needs are few.
Foofie

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 06:48 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Was I talking to you?
dyslexia

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 06:55 pm
@Foofie,
when you post on an internet forum, you're talking to everyone that reads the forum posts.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 07:14 pm
@dyslexia,
dyslexia wrote:

when you post on an internet forum, you're talking to everyone that reads the forum posts.

http://ticklebooth.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/you-talking-to-me.jpg