Sarah Palin, too weird.

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 09:52 pm
@panzade,
panzade wrote:

yankee
Quote:
My guess is you are jealous of her success, her "whiteness" and her good looks.

Hey Brandon
Quote:
An assertion should stand or fall on its merits regardless of its origin.

my assertion stands on yankee's posts
yankee's assertions on the other hand can't even crawl on their own

You attacked his position based on mind reading his motives. You can't read his mind, and his assertions can be either true or false regardless of his motives. If you want to prove his assertions wrong, then prove them wrong. You're debating like a child.
Yankee

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 05:58 am
@Intrepid,
So the looney Liberals are still all lathered up over the hot, soon to be former, Gov of Alaska.

You must be expert in pictures of Sarah Palin to come up with the photoshop image, eh? Do you have a collection of her pics?
Yankee

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 05:59 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon, this boy is a dunce.,
parados

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 06:49 am
@Yankee,
Yankee, you still haven't explained how it was the democrats that started in investigation into the firing of Monegan. But if you want to call others dunces after some of the statements you made, go ahead. It just doesn't reflect well upon your stance.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 06:51 am
@rosborne979,
I'm just disappointed that she removed the all-caps from her statement. It was fun reading just the capitalized words: BOTTOM UP, TOP DOWN.
blatham

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 06:58 am
djjd62

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 07:06 am
@blatham,
Very Happy
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 07:33 am
Even Krauthammer, for gods sake, acknowledged that Palin was "not a serious candidate". And that was before the resignation announcement. Her candidacy and her support points out the depths to which the movement and party have descended. David Brooks figures it will take two or three further election debacles for the party to comprehend what has happened to it and then reflection and reformulation will be possible. I think that's about right.

The truly ugly creature in all of this isn't Palin. Her narcissism, her lack of intellectual curiosity and education along with her ambition make her the perfect patsy for those who hoped she might produce activist anger and electoral gains (a formula that has worked before) quite regardless of the consequences to the country with someone so poorly equipped for the presidency. And there's no individual more responsible for this than Bill Kristol.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 08:15 am
I move that the seventh day of the month of July henceforth be made a national holiday...officially, Al Franken Day.
dyslexia

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 08:27 am
@blatham,
I suppose Franken is now an official member of america's oligarchy.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
blatham

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 08:37 am
@Advocate,
Hogshit. I've known this guy for a long time and you won't get a single negative comment on him from me or anyone else I know (and respect). Aim your fire somewhere else.
dyslexia

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 08:53 am
@blatham,
Pathogens (microorganisms which cause disease) can be transferred from pig manures to humans. The pathogens Salmonella, Listeria and E.coli , as well as parasites, such as roundworms and tapeworms, have been linked to applications of pigshit to gardens. when i was still farming I used pigshit manure on my hay fields. I generally used sheep and cow manure on my veggie gardens.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 09:04 am
@dyslexia,
dyslexia wrote:

Pathogens (microorganisms which cause disease) can be transferred from pig manures to humans.
The pathogens Salmonella, Listeria and E.coli , as well as parasites, such as roundworms
and tapeworms, have been linked to applications of pigshit to gardens.
when i was still farming I used pigshit manure on my hay fields.
I generally used sheep and cow manure on my veggie gardens.

Dys,
u renew my lust, faith and confidence in being a carnivore.

David
farmerman

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 09:17 am
@OmSigDAVID,
you actually LUST about your carnivorousness?
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 10:05 am
@farmerman,

for the MEAT
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 10:07 am
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

I move that the seventh day of the month of July henceforth
be made a national holiday...officially, Al Franken Day.

That 'll be OK, as long as the nation celebrating it is Canadia.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 10:22 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Am I the only one totally unsurprised that David LUSTS for MEAT?
DrewDad

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 10:24 am
@engineer,
6. She's been advised "if you want to run for President, then continuing to make decisions will only give your opponents ammunition. Quit while you're ahead."
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 10:49 am
@FreeDuck,
FreeDuck wrote:
I'm just disappointed that she removed the all-caps from her statement. It was fun reading just the capitalized words: BOTTOM UP, TOP DOWN.

I hope someone copies her original comments on her site before she hires a professional writer to clean it up. Where's Tina Fey when you need her, this stuff is just too good to be true.
0 Replies