Sarah Palin, too weird.

Intrepid

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 02:08 pm
@Yankee,
Yankee wrote:

Nope, go it off the internet.

Not too difficult. Here, take a tissue and wipe yourself. You have a stain on your pants.

That was a photoshopped image of Sarah Palin on the cover of Vogue magazine. Perhaps Yankee needs the tissue after searching the internet for "hot" fake pictures of Sarah Palin.

Not being an American, I am not overly concerned with Republican and Democrat issues. However, GW Bush and Sarah Palin would be two good reasons to vote Democrat.
JTT

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 02:14 pm
@Yankee,
Quote:
I bet you old man ...

As I mentioned, Yankee, you're losing it and it shows in your posting. Slow down, reread your postings, try to sound coherent. I suggest you study Sarah's syntax, the rhetorical flourishes she uses. That should make your postings better.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 02:17 pm
@H2O MAN,
What a ludicrous suggestion, h2oman. No one, except you, would go to such extraordinary lengths to publicly humiliate him/herself.
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 02:40 pm
@JTT,

Slobbering Barney humiliates him/herself in that fashion on a daily basis.
JTT

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 03:20 pm
@H2O MAN,
You simply have no conception of just how ignorant you are. If you did you wouldn't parade it so wantonly.
dyslexia

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 03:22 pm
@JTT,
I take it JTT that you continue to read/respond to the waterboy, that makes you just as ignorant as he is.
JTT

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 03:32 pm
@dyslexia,
It's a dirty job, Dys, made all the more difficult by the number of chickenshits who have cut and run.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 03:33 pm
@dyslexia,
No...but it does keep H2o with us well beyond his natural shelf life.
Green Witch

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 03:45 pm
@dlowan,
That's how I feel. He can't debate an issue with any sign of intelligence or wit, so why bother? He forces you to go in silly circles with him proving himself to be an ass and his responder wasting a lot of time and A2K space. Nothing interesting ever comes of it. Maybe we can convince him to follow in the footsteps of cjhsa if we all join together and hit 'ignore".
ossobuco

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 03:53 pm
@Green Witch,
But some of us apparently enjoy, feed on, the railing with idiots at their level, foster it, sort of a caveperson thing.

He's been on ignore for me for a long time and I agree with dys, dlowan, and green witch. I don't always like it but I try not to shut off posts of people I disagree with thoroughly in any routine way, because I learn from some. I've changed my mind from time to time on a2k, but not from bombast. Wit, perhaps, but not bombast.

dyslexia

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 04:34 pm
@ossobuco,
anyone heard from Okie lately?
engineer

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 04:36 pm
@ossobuco,
So now that everyone is on ignore, where were we? I see the following options:

1 Palin is tired of getting beat up and since she's got hers, there is no need to continue doing the whole politics thing.
2 Palin is bored with Alaska politics and would rather be on the talk circuit making real money and feeling out the 2012 race.
3 Palin is facing a brutal year in local politics with several veto overrides possible, so she's cutting and running before being forced to either make hard decisions that will be fodder for later criticism or suffer bruising defeats.
4 Palin is trying to reduce the heat of rumored investigations.
5 Palin is following a secret strategy, painting the media and un-named, shadowy forces as enemies to solidify her base while freeing her up to start campaigning.

I'm in the 2 and 3 camp with a little 5 tossed in.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 04:39 pm
@engineer,
I'll pick number two, with added potential for great clothes.

Ok, the clothes part is a cheap shot, for which I partially apologize (and I don't like Michelle's clothes much either, though money issues vary).

My simple guess is that she is confused and wants to punt. Or whatever they do in Alaska.
Intrepid

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 04:43 pm
@ossobuco,
I'll pick numbers 2, 3 and 4
ossobuco

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 04:48 pm
@Intrepid,
What if you can only pick one?
engineer

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 06:05 pm
@ossobuco,
Then 3 for me. It'd be pretty hard to think your all that and then get your butt beat for a year.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 06:39 pm
How about 6.?

Clinically mentally unbalanced.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 07:57 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

What if you can only pick one?

Tough one, but I would have to go with 3
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 08:13 pm
@engineer,
engineer wrote:
So now that everyone is on ignore, where were we? I see the following options:

If you read between the lines on Palin's web site, it's clear that she's blaming her departure on the various ****-storms flying around her. She's spinning it as though she's doing Alaska a favor by not allowing her time as governor to be wasted by the ****-storm, but that's bullshit and everyone knows it. It's pretty clear by her whining that she can't stand the heat so she's outa there.

In addition to that it's reported that she's signed a book deal worth big bucks, so take the money and run. This is probably the smartest thing she could have done for herself. I think she did this out of self-righteous indignation and greed, but I think she stumbled into the right decision anyway.
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 08:56 pm

I was wondering what it would take for A2K's ignorant dumbmasses to bond like this.
Your participation was boring me to tears and your comments will not be missed.
0 Replies