Sarah Palin, too weird.

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 12:26 pm
Looks like Yankee's lost it. Too bad. Oh, well. On to other threads.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 12:27 pm
@Brandon9000,
yankee
Quote:
My guess is you are jealous of her success, her "whiteness" and her good looks.

Hey Brandon
Quote:
An assertion should stand or fall on its merits regardless of its origin.

my assertion stands on yankee's posts
yankee's assertions on the other hand can't even crawl on their own
Yankee

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 12:28 pm
@panzade,
They only question you are capable of answering is posted above.

You depth of knowledge and experience is no better than that of the rest of the 4th graders who represent themselves as Democrats in this chat room.

Good people in politics is not to be confused with someone being a good person. I know, that is somewhat deep for you to understand.

So try again, if you must.

0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 12:32 pm
@Yankee,
Quote:
They are jealous and afraid of her, for some reason.

Stop with the conservative memes. Parroting these vacuous statements demeans you a great deal more than you've here been able to demean yourself.

No one, that's no sentient human, could be jealous of an inability to coherently put thoughts together. Even fewer would want someone as VP who had no coherent thoughts. [well that's not exactly true, witness GWB]

Y'all were like a bunch of teenyboppers swooning over a rock star and you're not near honest enough to admit that she was a major, badly staged mistake.

Yankee

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 12:38 pm
@JTT,
Stop the bullshit.

The democrats could not pick her out of a lineup before McCain nominated her.

Now, you slobber everywhere she goes.

Democrats must despise white women, who are good looking and successful politicians.

Forget the coherent statements. When Barney Frank, Mumbles Menino, Harry Reid and Bella Pelosi stand as leaders of the Democratic party, no wonder you can not understand english.
parados

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 01:06 pm
@Yankee,
Quote:

And yet somehow it was the democrats that started the investigation into how and why she fired Monegan?

I think you need to check your facts Yankee.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 01:08 pm
@Yankee,
Quote:
Democrats must despise white women, who are good looking and successful politicians.

Forgetting for the moment that not all white women are good looking, nor are they all successful politicians, this is one of the dumber things that you continue to say.

Quote:

I'm not at all sure that he did, really. But what's this got to do with anything? That's what gave Sarah her rock star qualities for those conservatives/Republicans were so so smitten they put their brains in neutral; bad idea 'cause it takes them so long to get them back into gear.

You continue to push those same ideas here. Was that a real magazine cover? Did Sarah really pose for that? Was that after she had entered some beauty contest? What particular asset/assets, in a political sense, was she trying to highlight?
Yankee

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 01:16 pm
@JTT,
You are the most naive people to ever walk on 2 feet (which presumes you do walk on 2 feet).

The Democrats still can not isolate one thing in her political life that causes them to "talk trash" about Gov. Palin (other than some BS ethics charge).

You are unable and unwilling to provide that. Therefore, it must be as previously stated.

So tell the truth, you are going to watch Michael Jackson funeral on CNN tomorrow, right?
engineer

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 01:17 pm
Fox News' Liz Trotta savages Palin on air: http://www.youtube.com/v/Uvj-Xr0irhE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6
Yankee

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 01:23 pm
@engineer,
Amazing.

So Sarah is inarticulate and undereducated?

As compare to .... who???
Maxine Waters?
Nancy Pelosi?

This is real funny stuff.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 01:26 pm
@engineer,
Quote from that FOX News piece:
Quote:
Liz Trotta: It’s very easy to say that the liberal media is caving in on her, and yes, they are; but she has given them a lot of raw meat. The woman is inarticulate, undereducated, and I pose this question: ‘What do you think William F. Buckley would have thought of her as the standard-bearer for the conservative party?’

I think a lot of this criticism is well-deserved.

…This is one of the rare cases where I think all the liberal stylists like Maureen Dowd, Gail Collins, and the rest of them really have a case. I mean, she just begs for adjectives like flaky and wacky.

…[Maureen Dowd's column] was a well written, funny piece. And, you know, there’s one other element here, and I think most writers are afraid to bring it up. They sort of skirt the idea that this is a woman who has used her good looks and her gender to really get ahead in the political world. That’s something, of course, the men don’t want to admit, and certainly not the women.

So what are we talking about here? We’re not talking about a great statesman of profound experience whose banner is integrity. We’re talking about somebody who, right from the get-go, has been a flashy person who gets into a lot of trouble and really has no credentials for any job.
JTT

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 01:27 pm
@Yankee,
You're the one all atwitter about "celebrities", Yankee, posting magazine covers of Sarah. Did you scan that one from your collection? Did she also pose for Sixteen?

There was one thing that bugged me about her political life, but it, of course was completely unimportant. Here she was, going into a top office position but she was shielded from the media. Wait, same thing happened for Cheney and Bush.

What is this fixation y'all have with mental lightweights?
Yankee

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 01:30 pm
@engineer,
Quote:
They sort of skirt the idea that this is a woman who has used her good looks and her gender to really get ahead in the political world.

And the pussy commentator just let her chirp away without challenging her comment. Maybe the pussy commentator could have said something like "Well how exactly did she use her good looks to win the Gov. Election?"

Is this what they teach in communications and broadcasting school? How not to ask questions?
0 Replies

Yankee

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 01:31 pm
@JTT,
Nope, go it off the internet.

Not too difficult. Here, take a tissue and wipe yourself. You have a stain on your pants.
JTT

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 01:38 pm
@Yankee,
Slow down, Yankee, you're sputtering and it shows in your postings.

Thanks for the tissue. The spittle was from laughing at you. Got some on my screen and keyboard too.
Advocate

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 01:46 pm
@Yankee,
It is "too" pretty for politics. While she is cute, she is a stupid, ignorant, pig.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 01:47 pm
@Yankee,
Do you deny that she is environmentally dirty?
Yankee

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 01:48 pm
@JTT,
A little sticky there too.

I bet you old man said the same thing when he wiped the best part of you off your Mom's leg.
Yankee

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 01:49 pm
@Advocate,
Not sure what you mean?

Does she fart in public? I do not know.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 01:49 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Slow down, Yankee, you're sputtering and it shows in your postings.

Thanks for the tissue. The spittle was from laughing at you. Got some on my screen and keyboard too.

You think Yankee is Barney Frank?