Guns: how much longer will it take ....

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 08:35 am
@oralloy,
in other words not intentionally biasedly negatively loaded, trying to put a leash on her illegally unleashed dog.
oralloy

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 08:35 am
@MontereyJack,
His motivation for threatening a woman in a secluded area does not change the reality that he threatened a woman in a secluded area.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 08:37 am
@oralloy,
And if you had ever actually been to Central Park, you'd know nothing there is secluded, there are always thousands of people there. You're failing on this in every conceivable way.
oralloy

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 08:40 am
@MontereyJack,
They were in a remote and secluded area of the park.

Pointing out that it is wrong to threaten women in secluded areas is hardly failing.

I realize that progressives can't understand why it is wrong. But it is.

You'll understand better when people start defending themselves instead of calling the police. Of course, you'll blame everyone but yourself for the deaths, but it'll still be all your fault.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 08:46 am
@oralloy,
NOt secluded. No room to be secluded. And only your racist skewing of the situation of asking a scofflaw to leash her dog and being rebuffed and apparently trying to merely follow the law himself. Youj keep trying to pass off flagrant skew as fact.
oralloy

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 08:46 am
@MontereyJack,
Falsely accusing people of racism makes you look pretty goofy.

This thug didn't merely ask her to leash her dog. He threatened her and then tried to lure her pet away from her.

The next time someone finds a minority threatening, they're not going to want to lose their job for calling the police. They're likely to take matters into their own hands.

And when an innocent person is killed that will be all your fault.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 08:55 am
@oralloy,
re your racist vendetta against BLack Lives M

Quote:
US
A bishop in El Paso kneeled in prayer for George Floyd. Two days later, Pope Francis called

By Alisha Ebrahimji, CNN

Updated 7:22 PM ET, Fri June 5, 2020

Bishop Mark Seitz's act of kneeling in prayer for 8 minutes and 46 seconds to remember George Floyd prompted a call from Pope Francis this week.
(CNN)Catholic Bishop Mark Seitz had no idea that his act of solidarity in El Paso, Texas, would be met with a phone call of gratitude from his boss, Pope Francis.
With eyes closed, masks covering their faces, white roses in hand and handwritten signs that read "Black Lives Matter," Seitz and 12 other priests from the Diocese of El Paso knelt in silence for 8 minutes and 46 seconds on Monday.
They were praying in silence for George Floyd, a black man who died in the custody of Minneapolis police after an officer knelt on his neck for that same amount of time.

Pope Francis condemns death of George Floyd, calls US unrest 'disturbing'
"Frankly, what I did and what I have said is only a very small way to take part in what so many are doing in their peaceful protests," Seitz said.

Two days after the clergy's prayer, Seitz had just finished celebrating Mass when he got a call on his cellphone from the pontiff himself.
In Spanish, Francis told Seitz how grateful he was for Seitz's response to Floyd's death.
"Through me, he's expressing his unity with everyone who is willing to step out and say this needs to change," Seitz said. "This should never happen again. Wherever there is a lack of respect for human beings, where there's a judgment based on the color of their skin, this has to be rooted out.
"Whether it's in law enforcement, in business, in government, in any aspect of our society, this has to change. And now we know very clearly that the Holy Father is making this his prayer."

During Pope Francis' weekly Angelus prayer at the Vatican on Wednesday, he addressed Floyd by name in a "relatively rare" move for the Pope, according to John Allen, CNN's senior Vatican analyst.
Francis called Floyd's death "tragic" and said he is praying for him and "all those others who have lost their lives as a result of the sin of racism."
atter
oralloy

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 08:56 am
@MontereyJack,
Wrong again. The only racists here are you and justaguy2.

Shame on you both.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 08:56 am
@oralloy,
Again you just dig yourself in deeper. I rest my case. It's correct.
oralloy

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 08:57 am
@MontereyJack,
There is no shame in my pointing out facts. I'm not digging anything at all.

It is a fact that that thug threatened a woman and then tried to lure her pet away from her.

There is certainly nothing correct about your false accusations of racism. The only racists here are you and justaguy2.

https://cdn.creators.com/1054/259422/259422_image.jpg
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 09:31 am
@oralloy,
You play the troll far too much. This will play out as it plays out, and it won't be your way. She is the scofflaw tipping over into unfounded hysteria/ He is the innocent birdwatcher who merely wanted to watch the birds undisturbed as is the law. Your racially biased interpretations of what he said and did are not influencing anything the coos or NYC are doing because they are baseless and are merely your opinion and interpretation, by no means fact. You've lost and wil continue to lose.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 09:37 am
@oralloy,
BRanco is a fraud.
oralloy

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 09:42 am
@MontereyJack,
Wrong again. He is a cartoonist.
RABEL222

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 01:24 pm
@oralloy,
He is like you an ultraconsertive trumpie hack.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 04:03 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Axe murderer is a figure of speech.
Nope. You use axe murderer literally in place of 'guy who made vague threat and tried to give a dog a treat'. It is so inaccurate that it cannot be a figure of speech. Hyperbole, exaggeration, demonisation - sure, take your pick. But figure of speech it is not. Quite frankly every other person here knows exactly why you use it:
- you demonise the black guy as much as possible because you are racist (seriously - you have never defended a black guy in a conflict situation on these forums...or even expressed more than token understanding of their perspective... and you engage in severe demonisation the black participants of such discussed conflicts)
- your argument is weak, so you feel the need to use severe exaggeration.

oralloy wrote:
It's because:
and still refusing to answer a question you've never answered. Do you believe that women can't be any or all of: confident in themselves; empowered; skilful; black belts in various martial arts, great communicators, believe in standing up for themselves; who understand conflict management; who engage in problem solving; who can negotiate almost anything; who know how to de-escalate situations; who readily form rapport with even angry strangers; who can see people for who they are in each moment; etc.

No one is surprised that you avoid like the plague answering this question. You obviously recognise the holes it would start poking in your nonsense 'facts', so can't bring yourself to answer it.

Quote:
Untrue claims do not need to be explained, beyond pointing out the fact that they are untrue.
ROFL.. After all, this is really the heart of your issue isn't it - your belief that she wasn't racist. But you can't think up a credible reason she needed to keep repeating 'black african american male'...ie You can't stick up for your views because you can't find a credible reason that explains the need for her behaviour (repeating 'black african american male' several times). The very obvious one is that her racist side came out.
oralloy

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 04:53 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Axe murderer is a figure of speech. I could have said "serial killer", "psychopath", or any other term for "creepy guy who means to do her harm".

Nope. You use axe murderer literally in place of 'guy who made vague threat and tried to give a dog a treat'.

You cannot address my actual position, so instead you insist that my position is something other than what I actually say.

That is similar to your inability to address what Amy Cooper actually said, so you insist that she said something different.

vikorr wrote:
- you demonise the black guy as much as possible

Posting actual facts about what he said and did is hardly demonization.

vikorr wrote:
because you are racist

You engage in childish name-calling because you can't come up with an intelligent argument to defend your position.

vikorr wrote:
you engage in severe demonisation the black participants of such discussed conflicts

Progressives sure don't like it when people post facts.

vikorr wrote:
- your argument is weak,

I'm not the one who feels the need to decree that the opposing argument is weak. I'm the one who is happy to let my arguments speak for themselves.

I'm also not the one who relies on childish name-calling and insists that the opposing argument is something different from what it actually says.

vikorr wrote:
and still refusing to answer a question you've never answered.
vikorr wrote:
No one is surprised that you avoid like the plague answering this question. You obviously recognise the holes it would start poking in your nonsense facts, so can't bring yourself to answer it.

I've answered it many times.

My answer is: Your contention that a woman will sit down in a remote area and have a conversation with a likely axe murderer is preposterous.

Facts are not nonsense, BTW, although progressives sure don't like them very much.

vikorr wrote:
ROFL.. After all, this is really the heart of your issue isn't it - your belief that she wasn't racist.

I'm a big supporter of truth and justice.

vikorr wrote:
But you can't think up a credible reason she needed to keep repeating 'black african american male'...

There is no need for me to think of a credible motivation since your claims about her actions are untrue.

vikorr wrote:
ie You can't stick up for your views

I'm the one who is still posting facts and logic.

I'm not the one who is relying on childish name-calling, decreeing that the opposing argument is weak, and is pretending that the opposing argument is something other than what it says.

vikorr wrote:
because you can't find a credible reason that explains the need for her behaviour (repeating 'black african american male' several times).

As above, I don't have any need to explain behavior that did not happen.

vikorr wrote:
The very obvious one is that her racist side came out.

There is nothing racist about calling the police when someone says that you are not going to like what they are about to do and then tries to lure your pet away.
vikorr

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 05:12 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Posting actual facts about what he said and did is hardly demonization.
No one said it is, and you know this. Your calling him an axe murderer is demonisation. This is very explicitly explained.

Quote:
You engage in childish name-calling because you can't come up with an intelligent argument to defend your position.
Which avoids, yet again, the explanations provided for why you are engaging in racism.

Quote:
I've answered it many times.
Nope. An answer is any of:
- yes
- no
- these ones I agree with are...
You attempt to divert while avoiding like the plague actually answering do you believe that women can't be any or all of: confident in themselves; empowered; skilful; black belts in various martial arts, great communicators, believe in standing up for themselves; who understand conflict management; who engage in problem solving; who can negotiate almost anything; who know how to de-escalate situations; who readily form rapport with even angry strangers; who can see people for who they are in each moment; etc.

Your supposed response My answer is: Your contention that a woman will sit down in a remote area and have a conversation with a likely axe murderer is preposterous. Very obviously is in response to whether or not she should talk.... while the question in blue exists before that question, after that question, and during that question. The blue question is a much larger question about how you view women - whether you think they are capable of skill, confidence, achieving things, managing conflicts etc (nominated in blue)..

...but you refuse to answer it. We all know why. Your argument starts to fall apart.

Quote:
There is nothing racist about calling the police when someone says that you are not going to like what they are about to do and then tries to lure your pet away.
Which you've been told multiple times there is not. Every person who has called her racist has done so for her detailing him as african american three times. I've rewatched it, and that is how many times it occurs.

You offer no alternate explanation. You can make any excuse you like for your inability to articulate why she needed to say it three times...but that's all it is, excuses on your part to avoid justifying your position.
oralloy

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 05:45 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
No one said it is, and you know this. Your calling him an axe murderer is demonisation. This is very explicitly explained.

Ah, so my supposed demonization came from where you insist that I mean something other than what I expressly say that I mean.

I am not responsible for things that I've never said.

vikorr wrote:
Which avoids, yet again, the explanations provided for why you are engaging in racism.

You engage in childish name-calling because you are not capable of producing an intelligent argument.

vikorr wrote:
Nope. An answer is any of:
- yes
- no
- these ones I agree with are...
You attempt to divert while avoiding like the plague actually answering do you believe that women can't be any or all of: confident in themselves; empowered; skilful; black belts in various martial arts, great communicators, believe in standing up for themselves; who understand conflict management; who engage in problem solving; who can negotiate almost anything; who know how to de-escalate situations; who readily form rapport with even angry strangers; who can see people for who they are in each moment; etc.

Your supposed response My answer is: Your contention that a woman will sit down in a remote area and have a conversation with a likely axe murderer is preposterous. Very obviously is in response to whether or not she should talk.... while the question in blue exists before that question, after that question, and during that question. The blue question is a much larger question about how you view women - whether you think they are capable of skill, confidence, achieving things, managing conflicts etc (nominated in blue)..

...but you refuse to answer it.

Good grief. Yes a woman is capable of those things.

But now that I've addressed that sideshow: This does not change the fact that no woman is going to sit down and have tea with a likely axe murderer.

vikorr wrote:
We all know why. Your argument starts to fall apart.

You're pretty good at announcing that my arguments have holes in them. But you aren't any good at actually pointing out holes in my arguments.

vikorr wrote:
Which you've been told multiple times there is not. Every person who has called her racist has done so for her detailing him as african american three times. I've rewatched it, and that is how many times it occurs.

You offer no alternate explanation.

Yes I do.

She repeated the entire complaint, not just the fact that the thug had dark skin.
In fact, she repeated the other details of her complaint more times than she repeated the race of the thug who was menacing her.
https://able2know.org/topic/131081-471#post-7018511

vikorr wrote:
You can make any excuse you like for your inability to articulate why she needed to say it three times...but that's all it is, excuses on your part to avoid justifying your position.

I have no need to excuse a nonexistent inability.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2020 03:47 pm
https://namebrandketchup.files.wordpress.com/2020/06/wp-1591566145183.png
glitterbag

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2020 04:41 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I saw that on Facebook.....too funny.
0 Replies