Guns: how much longer will it take ....

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 06:28 am
@oralloy,
childish name-calling yourself.
oralloy

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 06:30 am
@MontereyJack,
justaguy2 engages in childish name-calling because he lacks the intelligence make logical or factual arguments.
vikorr

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 06:33 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
It is a fact that this guy threatened her in a remote location.
Wow - something you said that was actually factual.

I note you continue to avoid the question asked of you: do you believe that women can't be any or all of: confident in themselves; empowered; skilful; black belts in various martial arts, great communicators, believe in standing up for themselves; who understand conflict management; who engage in problem solving; who can negotiate almost anything; who know how to de-escalate situations; who readily form rapport with even angry strangers; who can see people for who they are in each moment; etc.

The reason you continue to avoid answering is rather obvious:
- saying you don't believe they can would paint you as a misogynist who can't deal with reality
- saying you do believe they can would create a whole heap of holes in your nonsense views.

For any normal person the answer is easy - of course they are capable of those things, and many women do those things, and have those skills. This is the response of any person who doesn't have ulterior motives - because it is obviously true.

Strong cases need neither exaggeration nor avoidance. Avoiding is way a way of bolstering a weak argument (by avoiding discussing anything that may create holes in your argument). Your failing to answer the question (in blue) is motivated by the same reason you keep using 'axe murderer' to describe the guy - you feel the need to severely exaggerate in order to bolster a weak argument.
Quote:
I don't make nonsense claims.
nope...axe murderer isn't a nonsense claim at all - he obviously had an invisible axe; his shadow obviously tried to kill her; and his video was obviously doctored....oh, wait...what a ridiculous line of thought.

Quote:
I see no need to explain things that are not true.
You mean you can't come up with any rational explanation as to why she kept repeating 'black american male' to 911. That's because the only rational explanation is racism (which is itself reinforced when combined with her leaving out his reasonable behaviours, keeping any information regarding the 'threat' vague, and not actually describing him beyond 'black african american male')

You engage in a great deal of putting your head in the sand / avoidance to form your beliefs. They are incredibly biased. They lack balance. They exaggerate severely (seriously - axe murderer).
oralloy

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 06:56 am
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:
Wow - something you said that was actually factual.

I post facts all the time.

vikorr wrote:
The reason you continue to avoid answering is rather obvious:

It's because:

a) your contention that a woman will sit down in a remote area and have a conversation with a likely axe murderer is preposterous, and

b) I've already pointed out that it is preposterous, and there is no need for me to repeat myself.

vikorr wrote:
Strong cases need neither exaggeration nor avoidance. And failing to answer the question (in blue) is motivated by the same reason you keep using 'axe murderer' to describe the guy - you feel the need to severely exaggerate in order to bolster a weak argument.

Posting facts is not exaggeration.

Not repeating a point that I've already made multiple times is not avoidance.

vikorr wrote:
nope...axe murderer isn't a nonsense claim at all - he obviously had an invisible axe; his shadow obviously tried to kill her; and his video was obviously doctored....oh, wait...

Axe murderer is a figure of speech. I could have said "serial killer", "psychopath", or any other term for "creepy guy who means to do her harm".
https://able2know.org/topic/131081-469#post-7017744

vikorr wrote:
You mean you can't come up with any rational explanation as to why she kept repeating 'black american male' to 911.

Untrue claims do not need to be explained, beyond pointing out the fact that they are untrue.

vikorr wrote:
That's because the only rational explanation is racism.

The explanation is that your claim is untrue.

vikorr wrote:
You engage in a great deal of head in the sand avoidance to form your beliefs.

Disregarding untrue claims does not require sticking my head in the sand.

vikorr wrote:
They are incredibly biased. They lack balance.

I just go where the truth goes.

vikorr wrote:
They exaggerate severely (seriously - axe murderer).

No they don't.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 06:57 am
@oralloy,
pot and kettle. you indulge in childish name-calling for the sadistic glee of it.
oralloy

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 07:04 am
@MontereyJack,
Wrong again. I post intelligent arguments all the time.

justaguy2 is the one who is incapable of making an intelligent argument.

And justaguy2 is the one who engages in childish name-calling.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 07:50 am
@oralloy,
After your years of your racist vendetta against BLM, I bet D.C.'s decision to paint BLACK LIVES MATTER in letters 2o feet tall on the street leading to the White House, where Trump can't help but see it, really crumbles your cookies. Tough.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 07:52 am
@oralloy,
Your posts intelligent ?? You presume too much.
oralloy

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 07:54 am
@MontereyJack,
No presumption needed. Note your inability to point out anything untrue in my posts.
oralloy

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 07:55 am
@MontereyJack,
Falsely accusing people of racism really makes you look goofy.

I know it's a crutch because you can't back up your ideology using facts or logic. But it's still pretty goofy.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 07:56 am
@oralloy,
Th entire body of them is false. No need to enumerate the nonsense when it all is.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 07:57 am
@oralloy,
Continually posting racist crap makes you look demented.
oralloy

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 07:57 am
@MontereyJack,
You cannot point out any racism in any of my posts.

You just use false accusations as a crutch because you can't defend your ideology with facts or logic.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 08:00 am
@oralloy,
I rest my case.
oralloy

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 08:01 am
@MontereyJack,
Let the record show that MJ has failed to back up anything that he has said about my posts.
oralloy

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 08:02 am
@MontereyJack,
If you make accusations then there is a need for you to back them up.

You have a big mouth, but you're all talk. You cannot back up your empty accusations with a single example of a falsehood in my posts.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 08:14 am
@oralloy,
the record actually shows you continually ignore posts debunking your racist crap currently the fokolishness you kee;p posting about amy cooper and the blameless Christian cooper.
oralloy

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 08:26 am
@MontereyJack,
Wrong again. The record shows no racism in my posts. And you cannot provide any examples of racism in my posts.

The record also shows that I do not ignore opposing posts but instead directly confront them.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 08:27 am
@oralloy,
When you equate trying to leash a dog with axe murder you are WAY beyond the bounds of rationality.
oralloy

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 08:32 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
When you equate trying to leash a dog with axe murder you are WAY beyond the bounds of rationality.

It's a good thing I don't do that then.

What I equate with axe murderer is: guy telling a woman (who doesn't know him) that she is not going to like what he is about to do, and then trying to lure her pet away from her, all in a secluded area.