Guns: how much longer will it take ....

coldjoint

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 06:08 pm
@snood,
Quote:
You don’t believe Oralloy said it, or you’re just too lazy to look back through the thread?

Which do you like better? Take your pick.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 07:52 pm
@coldjoint,
One example: post 6,912,947, to which oralloy replied with post 6,912,031 confirming what I said. read em yourself.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 08:09 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
One example: post 6,912,947, to which oralloy replied with post 6,912,031 confirming what I said. read em yourself.

You can link to those for me. I am not going back through 3,000 posts. I'll wait.
snood

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 08:13 pm
@MontereyJack,
If you do dig those up for him, he’ll just deny what the words say. Because, you know, alternative facts.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 08:18 pm
@snood,
Quote:
he’ll just deny what the words say

I am not a Democrat or a progressive, I will see what is said.
snood

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 08:26 pm
@coldjoint,
Well, you see Trump’s words and deeds, and still act as if he’s a good, competent president. So what the **** does it matter what you see?
oralloy

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 08:52 pm
@snood,
Trump is a good, competent president. Look at the way he protects our civil liberties from progressives who want to violate our civil liberties for fun.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 08:53 pm
@snood,
Quote:
Well, you see Trump’s words and deeds, and still act as if he’s a good, competent president.

I see his results. The great economy, no more war, low unemployment and rising stock market. The added pleasure of making people look like fools is a bonus.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 08:54 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
If you do dig those up for him, he'll just deny what the words say. Because, you know, alternative facts.

Why do progressives always falsely accuse people of stuff like this?

Is it because progressives can't justify their demented ideology using facts and logic?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 08:55 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
nonsense.

I defend civil liberties. That is one of several things that makes me one of the good guys.

Progressives try to violate people's civil liberties for fun. That is one of several things that makes progressives evil.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 08:57 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Oralloy's repeated position on victims of gun violence is to have their bodies piled up neatly so he can piss on them. That does in fact seem to be his idea of fun, from his own mouth. Do you agree with his desire, joint?

I never characterized it as fun. It was an expression of contempt for your hysterical mewling over "the poor victims".

I started by telling you to ram your precious victims up your posterior, but the moderators kept removing my posts. My last post about pissing on the corpses got removed too. It's getting harder and harder to accurately express my utter contempt for you freaks.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 08:59 pm
For the record:

oralloy wrote:
You don't speak for either the courts or the people.

But for those people who enjoy violating people's civil liberties for fun, I say: No new gun laws for you!

I oppose all new gun legislation, even if it is not otherwise objectionable and would actually save lives, until you've stopped violating people's civil liberties, and until you've paid hefty compensation to the people whose civil liberties you've grievously violated.

In the meantime, stack all the bodies in a nice neat pile so I can piss on them.
http://able2know.org/topic/131081-291#post-6890118

MontereyJack wrote:
Is this the temper tantrum of a sociopathic troll or is it not?
https://able2know.org/topic/131081-291#post-6890178

oralloy wrote:
Not a temper tantrum.

Not a sociopath.

Not a troll.

You can either stop violating people's civil liberties, or you can have me working to block all new gun laws.

Be sure to stack all the bodies in a neat pile so I can piss on them.
http://able2know.org/topic/131081-293#post-6890355
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 09:37 pm
@oralloy,
the more nonsense you post and the more often you repeat it, it just becomes clearer that I've been right all aong. What you want and your conditions are entirely irrelevant to what will happen. The Parkland survivors have had a thousand times the impact you have had. They showed the truth to h undreds of thousands of millennials who will be of age to vote for the first time in 2020You're a twig being pushed around by a torrent in comparison. I assure you no one is waiting for your approval.
InfraBlue

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 09:40 pm
@MontereyJack,
Post 6,912,947 is Lee1's reply to the "Phobia of her" thread, and post 6,912,031 is BillRM's reply to Sturgis' reply in the "Happy Columbus Day 2019! What does one do to traditionally celebrate the holiday?" thread.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 09:41 pm
@coldjoint,
Just keep reading after your post. He once again repeated the sociopathic nonsense.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 09:45 pm
@InfraBlue,
Those were the numbers as I read them of an exchange between oralloy and me. However you don't
t need them, since he repeated the same sociopathic response as charged above in this thread.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 10:04 pm
@MontereyJack,
I went back and checked. Imistyped oralloy's reply number, it ended in 913 031. If you want to check they're on page 342 of this thread, 15 Oct. However he has repeated the nonsense anyway above.
oralloy

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 11:38 pm
@MontereyJack,
Hardly nonsense. If you don't get the support of moderates like me, then you don't get any new gun control laws.

Have fun helplessly wringing your hands and whining about all the massacres while nothing is done to stop them.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 11:40 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
He once again repeated the sociopathic nonsense.

No sociopathy and no nonsense. You just have to choose which you like more, violating people's civil liberties for fun, or passing new gun control laws.

If you choose to forego passing new gun control laws, that's on you.
oralloy

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 11:41 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
sociopathic response

Preventing you from violating people's civil liberties for fun hardly makes me a sociopath.

If there is any sociopath here, it is you for trying to violate people's civil liberties for fun.