@Foofie,
aaaaccckkk.

Bill the cat...
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 07:26 am
@Foofie,
Quote:
four years of intelligent magazine interviews/articles.

Such articles wouldn't be written by her if you are to use the modifier 'intelligent'. She hardly has an essayist's coherent mind and her lack of knowledge in damn near everything would be something of an impediment, don't you think? Interviews? How has that worked so far?

0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 08:06 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

Assuming that Hillary is the Secretary of State, and therefore, I believe, neatly eliminated from a 2012 run for the Presidency, many of America's women, in effect, will still be wanting a first lady President. Now, if we suddenly start seeing many articles by Palin in women's magazines, that just might be a clue that there will be an effort to make her more acceptable to America's women for a 2012 run. Her photogenic self, and talking points can then be separated by four years of intelligent magazine interviews/articles.

I personally do not think she is going out of the political picture. She is young enough to be a running mate for another Republican in 2012.

That works for me Cool
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 08:07 am
Them conservative boys has all got the big hard-on for Palin . . .
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 08:37 am
@Setanta,
Them limp dicked liberal boys wouldn't know what to do with a real woman...
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 08:38 am
@Foofie,
Quote:
many of America's women, in effect, will still be wanting a first lady President.

You underestimate the intelligence of American women. I would love to see a woman president, but not just any woman, and certainly not one as stupid and uncouth as Palin. She is the stereotype of why some people have been saying for years a woman would not be a good president. She would prove the misogynists to be correct. Maybe she dazzles you Foofie , but all the women I know find her to be an embarrassment. And I can't imagine any article she writes for RedBook, Good Housekeeping, or Oprah is going to change anyone's mind.

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 08:56 am
@Green Witch,
Grow up GW!

All of the intelligent women I know (both liberal and conservative) find Palin to be an inspiration for themselves and their daughters.
I would be embarrassed to know any female that is not inspired by Palin.
Green Witch

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 09:08 am
@H2O MAN,
Quote:

..and I would be embarrassed to know any woman who found her worthy of anything other than changing dirty diapers and chopping off turkey heads.

I belong to an organization of 165 women that own small businesses in the US. We've been emailing Palin jokes for weeks. No one has complained - and these are not quiet women.

0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 09:10 am
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
All of the intelligent women I know (both liberal and conservative) find Palin to be an inspiration for themselves and their daughters.

LOL. Your second sentence just explained the first.

News flash for you H20Man: All the intelligent women you know are telling you they like Palin whether they do or not because they know that if they tell you that they don't like her you'll launch into a big long tirade about how messed up in the head they are.
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 09:18 am
@Blickers,
Blickers, I guess I'm fortunate to associate with women that are both intelligent and honest.

How sad for you that you don't...
Green Witch

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 09:24 am
H2O, the reason we find it hard to take the opinions of people like you, cjhsa and Finn seriously is because you all believe that Bush is a Super Genius and would have voted for him again if given the chance. We find your judgement in determining human intelligence to be questionable at best and pathetic at worst.
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 09:33 am
@Green Witch,
GW, I find that people like you have serious problems being honest with yourself and others.

People like you are two face and untrustworthy.
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 09:35 am
@H2O MAN,
H20Man, the second sentence in your post gave you away.

Most people are able to tolerate political opinions contrary to their own without being "embarrassed to know" the people who hold these opinions. You just admitted you are not able to do this. So those who know you just nod their heads, say "yes" to whatever you say politically, and change the subject as quickly as they can.
Gargamel

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 09:35 am
H20, do you know any women?

Could you please take a moment to consult Wikipedia to make sure we're all talking about the same thing?
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 09:44 am
@Blickers,
Understand this:

I would be embarrassed to know and associate with dishonest people like you, Gargamel, and GW.
tenderfoot

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 04:22 pm
@H2O MAN,
Water boy--
What the hell are you doing on Able2know for then ????
Green Witch

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 04:37 pm
@tenderfoot,
He's an idiot savant. He actually is an expert on water systems. Everything else is just mindless babble and a lot of drooling.
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 04:51 pm
@Green Witch,

Your response is typical of someone afraid to face the truth.

0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 09:34 pm
@Green Witch,
Green Witch wrote:

Quote:
many of America's women, in effect, will still be wanting a first lady President.

You underestimate the intelligence of American women. I would love to see a woman president, but not just any woman, and certainly not one as stupid and uncouth as Palin. She is the stereotype of why some people have been saying for years a woman would not be a good president. She would prove the misogynists to be correct. Maybe she dazzles you Foofie , but all the women I know find her to be an embarrassment. And I can't imagine any article she writes for RedBook, Good Housekeeping, or Oprah is going to change anyone's mind.

How have you determined that I underestimate the intelligence of American women? There is a bellcurve. Some are to the left, and some are to the right. Why claim I think women all are on the left side? I know that could not be true.

And why use words like "dazzle"? Did I say she dazzles me? I appreciate her values. That has nothing to do with IQ, regardless of what her IQ is, or is not.

In my opinion, perhaps, there are American women that do not appreciate her values, and would rather denigrate her intelligence, rather that debate values, which is a very personal thing?

I am not an Evangelical Christian, but I respect and admire their values. I would like to see their values to be re-established as part of the American mores. One does not have to be a rocket scientist, so to speak , to know which values are good for one's country, in my opinion.

Debra Law

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2008 11:06 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
I am not an Evangelical Christian, but I respect and admire their values. I would like to see their values to be re-established as part of the American mores. One does not have to be a rocket scientist, so to speak , to know which values are good for one's country, in my opinion.

The values of an oppressive ignoramus are good for America? Palin is a vacuous harpy. If you embrace her as a role model, then you're definitely not a rocket scientist--not even close. "The mere knowledge that other individuals do not adhere to one's value system cannot be a legally cognizable interest, let alone an interest that can justify invading the houses, hearts, and minds of citizens who choose to live their lives differently."--Justice Blackmun (1986). In defiance of our constitutional values, the entire mission of the religious right is to force their "value system" on all Americans through the operation of our laws. If you believe that someone else's religious or moral "values" can be forced on all Americans, then you're not an informed student of American history nor of our Constitution.

0 Replies