Why Do We White People Dislike Michelle Obama?

High Seas

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 02:04 pm
McTag wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
glitterbag wrote:
Sounds like the boys and the boy with a vagina have anger issues. I appreciate your situation, but frankly it has nothing to do with me, it's just your anti-female discontent that temporarily distracts you from your African-American rants.

The poster you describe as "the boy with a vagina" is actually a girl.

Do you feel as stupid as you appear? I sure hope so.

Respect to Tico, the waspish-put-down-meister.

Tico - please back off, Glitterbag is a friend of mine. (Glitterbag, if he doesn't back off, you have the go-ahead to order a satellite over Tico's home to monitor his calls, e-mails, TV viewing, conversations etc).

Thanks Smile
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 02:08 pm
okie wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
I wonder how he feels about white people's 20% approval rating of Cindy McCain...

Cycloptichorn

Probably racism. That has to be it.

Illustration of another stupid thread, and stupid conclusion by the piece posted by BBB.

20%?? Source, please. Even if true, that's TWICE the approval rating of the current Congress!
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 02:19 pm
High Seas wrote:
Tico - please back off, Glitterbag is a friend of mine. (Glitterbag, if he doesn't back off, you have the go-ahead to order a satellite over Tico's home to monitor his calls, e-mails, TV viewing, conversations etc).

Thanks Smile

As you wish.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 02:21 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
High Seas wrote:

Thanks Smile

As you wish.

Thanks, Tico, you're a gentleman!
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 04:10 pm
High Seas wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
High Seas wrote:

Thanks Smile

As you wish.

Thanks, Tico, you're a gentleman!

I wouldn't go as far as that.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 07:08 pm
Ah, but High Seas is a much better person than the rest of us here. That's why she is so kind. HS you did get me to thinking, so I think I should get to some vectoring while it's on my mind. Always good to see you, GB
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 07:12 pm
HS, I need to pass along a few new puppy stories....we are having way too much fun and letting way too much stuff get chewed up...I'll catch you on another thread. GB
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 11:56 pm
Lash wrote:
..and pharmacies...

...and the Food Channel website.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2008 10:23 am
High Seas wrote:
McTag wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
glitterbag wrote:
Sounds like the boys and the boy with a vagina have anger issues. I appreciate your situation, but frankly it has nothing to do with me, it's just your anti-female discontent that temporarily distracts you from your African-American rants.

The poster you describe as "the boy with a vagina" is actually a girl.

Do you feel as stupid as you appear? I sure hope so.

Respect to Tico, the waspish-put-down-meister.

Thanks Smile

High Seas--since the few people that took issue with Glitterbag were doing so because she had picked arguments here about things she had no clue about--you may protect her much more effectively by telling her to watch what she says, rather than admonish those she pisses off.

Just trying to help. Very Happy
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2008 01:50 pm
Lash, you last post confused me so I read thru all the drivel on this thread AGAIN (and frankly it was as unpleasant as I remember) I see I posted about 5 times, maybe more, got quoted a lot, and as best I can tell you think I picked a fight because I didn't think your joke was funny, and you also said you would like to bash me in the head.

There are 20 pages on this thread, people have been making the most outrageous statements about race and patriotism.....but you and one or two others think I'm picking a fight (because I didn't think you were funny or that I didn't agree that Snood has a chip on his shoulder) that's sad, but predictable. It was nice of High Seas to try to lessen the hostility on this thread, but folks who get up such steam over tiny little issues are really not the ones she should be trying to reason with.

I'm afraid the excuses you offer to High Seas are insulting to her, I'm sure she read all the comments and she stated her opinion. If she has to re-read all the posts searching for whatever it was I did you find so inexcusable, your excuses are going to appear even more lame than they do now. Really bunky, at least I never said I wanted to bash your head in, who for God's sake says such ridiculous things to a stranger. Nevermind, I just remembered the answer to my own question.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 02:01 am
Head-bashing as a remedy is underrated these days, imho.

It worked on the teenager who lives across the street from me. He now respects his neighbours more.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 03:00 am
It'd probably be a refreshing option sometimes.... Laughing
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 08:20 am
glitterbag wrote:
Lash wrote:
Frankly, if I were advising M Obama, I'd tell her to soften her eyebrows. She's got a mean Howard Dean thing happening... It could save the candidacy!!

<heh>

...and yes, Thomas, I admit the woman can speak intelligibly.
Evil or Very Mad

glitterbag wrote:
I think it is incredibly kind of you to entertain the notion that women can possibly be bright. How about your mom and grandmother, did they ever have anything to say that helped you out in life?

This inane comment of yours was based on your pathetic misreading of my comment to another poster, driven by your complete ignorance of the context or personalities involved. You are so clueless, I don't know how you get across a street.

glitterbag wrote:
And as far as eyebrows go, why don't you leave that to the professionals, unless of course you wax eyebrows for a living. If you do, I bow to your expertise.

This wasn't your political opinion, it was your attempt to control what I say. I have a suggestion for you as well: STFU, you ridiculous sack of doofus.

I offered no excuses to High Seas, nor do I offer any to you. You were aggressive and tiresome, and you got served.

(Why do I think she'sll still try to find a way NOT TO UNDERSTAND... Laughing ) Sometimes, as in this case, things are YOUR FAULT.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 08:21 am
McTag wrote:

It worked on the teenager who lives across the street from me. He now respects his neighbours more.

Wait! McTag cuffed a kid! Laughing Laughing Hey, brute force is sometimes necessary...
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 10:25 am
Why didn't you cut him with a knife, or a razor, or a broken spoon?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 10:37 am
McTag wrote:

Now that is interesting, so it wasn't a teenage girl who didn't think your jokes were funny?????? It was a boy you or some other neighbor needed to discipline, when you or they were at a loss for words. I'm just trying to get a handle on what types of violence you older boys find to be most useful. I can see your point, however, because nothing is more insulting than some uppity female having the audacity to be underwhelmed with something posted here. And if you get stuck and can't think of a clever comment to assert your God-given authority over lesser beings, I suppose head-bashing is the way to go.

Speaking for myself, I have never resorted to violence to gain control over a situation. That included raising my sons, dealing with his male friends, dealing with rude teenages, and my 32 years with DOD when I was responsible for managing a diverse workforce that was heavily male, and usually had over 50% military personnel. The hard truth here is, if it's your responsibility to make sure the job gets done, you don't go crying to your boss and say the boys won't listen, sniff, sniff, you explain the situation to a problem employee in terms they will understand. If you don't have the presense of mind to do that, then I suppose you will have to rely on heavy objects.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 10:45 am
You must have superior elusive qualities or a super secret cloaking mechanism. The fact that someone hasn't choked your tongue out by now is testament to that.

Your uncanny ability to continue mis-responding to everything you mis-read is so bizarre, it's giving me the giggles.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 10:51 am
Good heavens - a brawl on A2K, who would have thought it?!

Glitterbag - the people here don't seem to have been aware of your background, but now that you told them they're sure to figure out that anyone in close proximity to the launch sequences doesn't need to actually bash anyone over the head.

McTag, btw, is personally known to me as a mild-mannered gentleman, so I'm surprised to see his comment; and Lash owes me no apology, at least going back a few pages here.

I've no idea how this brawl started and won't investigate but from those few pages back the whole thing sounds like a skit on Saturday Night Live - maybe we can sell it to them? Do we own content here, or does the site?
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 10:52 am
Quote:
Speaking for myself, I have never resorted to violence to gain control over a situation

So you never spanked your kids, or swatted them on the hand?
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 10:54 am
MM - pls read preceding comment ref launch sequences.....it's as well the lady was never of a violent disposition Smile
0 Replies