Why Do We White People Dislike Michelle Obama?

McGentrix

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 01:22 pm
oh sure, start bringing up facts. You know that means you have lost the argument, right?

Now, go make some more popcorn and lets get back to the show.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 01:23 pm
McGentrix wrote:
oh sure, start bringing up facts. You know that means you have lost the argument, right?

No, no, no ... that was merely my opinion.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 01:55 pm
Lash and Glitterbag you are having such fun. I love it.

You could start a new fad by cornrolling your pubic hair.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 01:58 pm
hardly new, though I had never heard "coiffed" pertaing to that area before.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 04:27 pm
glitterbag wrote:
I tell you what folks, so many posts have popped up this morning that by the time I respond to one, so many more already have been posted that I have completely lost track of what is going on here.

For the record, you never understood what was going on here.

This is getting to be too much like a job, so if you all don't mind, I'll seek out High Seas and try to chill for a while.

It was kind of you to give High Seas a running start.

By the way Lash, you win, once you started to describe what was under your skirt (for reasons I hope I never understand) I lost my lunch and no longer wish to read whatever it is you are trying desperately to say.
Here it is again in shorthand: Go away. Take a nap. Stop talking to me.
Laughing Laughing

0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 04:29 pm
Sglass wrote:

I can't. I am sporting Vagina Immaculata.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 05:06 pm
*faints*
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 09:47 pm
Sglass, if I have ever offended you I apologize. If you accept my apology would you please never mention my name and the pubic princess again in the same sentence. Who ever that person is, he or she should buy themselves some space panties...you know the kind, the ones for those who think their ass is out of this world.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 11:17 pm
Lash wrote:
Sglass wrote:

Speaking personally, this is more information than I required.

Smile
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 11:40 pm
McTag wrote:
Lash wrote:
Sglass wrote:

Smile

High Seas speaks well of you and I have always thought of you as an interesting sort. So, why now after all of the previous offensive remarks, do you become a shrinking violet. Earlier you seemed to revel in the crass and coarse discourse, even congratulating a few of the knuckle-draggers......was High Seas incorrect in her assessment????? I usually find her instincts to be on target. Please tell me she know of what she speaks.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 11:47 pm
glitterbag wrote:
McTag wrote:
Lash wrote:
Sglass wrote:

Smile

High Seas speaks well of you and I have always thought of you as an interesting sort. So, why now after all of the previous offensive remarks, do you become a shrinking violet. Earlier you seemed to revel in the crass and coarse discourse, even congratulating a few of the knuckle-draggers......was High Seas incorrect in her assessment????? I usually find her instincts to be on target. Please tell me she know of what she speaks.

High Seas was absolutely correct. I am beyond reproach.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2008 12:32 am
So my dear, some one else must have posted using your name. It's always sad when that happens......and even sadder when you get unknowingly placed in the middle of a crap storm and then giggle and encourage the mal-adjusted who engage in such a sorry mess. I'm sure High Seas and I can get to the bottom of this inaccurate narration of vulgar discourse. But, sadly, the carnal crap that has ensued is partly of your making.....so you shouldn't complain now.....that would make you appear to be somewhat .......weak .........in spirit ........and constitution. (This in no way implies a dislike of the former English Colonial Rule)
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2008 01:32 am
Perish the thought.

Lash sometimes accuses me of unpleasantness when I disagree with her, as I sometimes do. I can't understand it.

I think A2K should be fun. That's what we come here for, isn't it? Not to change the world, or to unnecessarily abuse each other.

(by the way, I wish more people would fill in, or fill out, their profile descriptions.)
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2008 02:03 am
McTag wrote:
Perish the thought.

Lash sometimes accuses me of unpleasantness when I disagree with her, as I sometimes do. I can't understand it.

I think A2K should be fun. That's what we come here for, isn't it? Not to change the world, or to unnecessarily abuse each other.

(by the way, I wish more people would fill in, or fill out, their profile descriptions.)

McTag, if High Seas has such a enhanched view of you, you should return the favor by going first and filling out your profile, sweetums!!!
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2008 02:42 am
My profile has been filled in those many years past.
What else can I tell you?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2008 02:49 am
Thank you, that's all I need.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2008 11:05 am
Following ELF communications with both combatants and confirmation from the phased array radar systems, the battle management computer determined it's safe to re-enter this thread >

http://srmsc.org/images/001310m0.jpg

> and besides, we ate all the popcorn and our beer is warmed up, so I'm gonna take a chance and declare the hostilities here are officially over Smile
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2008 11:14 am
High Seas wrote:
Following ELF communications with both combatants and confirmation from the phased array radar systems, the battle management computer determined it's safe to re-enter this thread >

http://srmsc.org/images/001310m0.jpg

> and besides, we ate all the popcorn and our beer is warmed up, so I'm gonna take a chance and declare the hostilities here are officially over Smile

I hope so, but I have a feeling that like Korea, the hostilities arent over its just a cease-fire for now.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2008 04:26 pm
High Seas wrote:
. . .

As MM said, I think it's only a temporary. One of the combatants appears to have a propensity for engaging for no apparent reason, and without provocation.

I'm heating up some more popcorn, just in case ...
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2008 04:58 pm
Tico - one thing I can vouch for is you're really a gentleman, as of course are McG, MM, McT and others here (with due deference to any doubters on this thread) so I appreciate your idea, but might it be improved?

Couldn't we have a giant party here, under stealth coverage of Turkish comedian criticizing Mrs Obama, or whatever that idiotic thread was about to begin with, starting tomorrow? Any poker players here, btw? Anybody with a barbecue, cold beer, California wines? Do I hear yes??!!!! Let's go, gang Smile
0 Replies