Why Do We White People Dislike Michelle Obama?

High Seas

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 10:58 am
Lash wrote:
You must have superior elusive qualities or a super secret cloaking mechanism. ..............

LOL Lash, have you any idea on the precise occupation from which Glitterbag retired? Not altogether unrelated to stealth technology - you hit it on the head.

Good to see you're around again, haven't read you in a long time Smile
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 11:00 am
Haven't seen you in forEVER! Hope you are cheery and serene. Very Happy
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 11:11 am
Lash wrote:
glitterbag wrote:
Lash wrote:
Frankly, if I were advising M Obama, I'd tell her to soften her eyebrows. She's got a mean Howard Dean thing happening... It could save the candidacy!!

<heh>

...and yes, Thomas, I admit the woman can speak intelligibly.
Evil or Very Mad

glitterbag wrote:
I think it is incredibly kind of you to entertain the notion that women can possibly be bright. How about your mom and grandmother, did they ever have anything to say that helped you out in life?

This inane comment of yours was based on your pathetic misreading of my comment to another poster, driven by your complete ignorance of the context or personalities involved. You are so clueless, I don't know how you get across a street.

glitterbag wrote:
And as far as eyebrows go, why don't you leave that to the professionals, unless of course you wax eyebrows for a living. If you do, I bow to your expertise.

This wasn't your political opinion, it was your attempt to control what I say. I have a suggestion for you as well: STFU, you ridiculous sack of doofus.

I offered no excuses to High Seas, nor do I offer any to you. You were aggressive and tiresome, and you got served.

(Why do I think she'sll still try to find a way NOT TO UNDERSTAND... Laughing ) Sometimes, as in this case, things are YOUR FAULT.

I do apologize Lash, I missed your attempt to dress me down, please forgive me. Surprising as it might seem, I do manage to cross streets and as much as you might like to believe that I was aggressive, your comments only stuck me as "tiresome" and "adolescent", and I posted in a state of ennui. Like I said earlier, I re-read this entire thread looking for the statements that you find so outrageous, and I conclude that you are reading into my statements emotions that just don't exist. I don't know what to do about that, and again the ennui prevents me from doing any more thinking on this situation regarding you or your anger. I suppose it's possible that I angered you on another thread, but I don't connect your name with anything unpleasant and I think I would remember if you had gotten your panties into such a tight bunch before.

Since this thread is about "Why do WE white people;........." think anything as if we were a monolith, you should save your energy for something more important. Trust me, you will not be mistaken about my intent if I actually do express any contempt over something you have posted. The piffle that has been expressed here is not worth my time. The only thing I find ridiculous on this thread is that it exists at all.

It's very unclear now why you felt a need to address High Seas, I wrongly assumed you thought if she would just reread all my 5 posts she would see things your way. If your intent was to tell her to mind her own business then that seems to me as if you are trying to control what she says (sound familiar) I also consider High Seas a friend and am very disappointed with you in directing such negative comments her way. Please leave her out of your little outrage party, she has done nothing to you.

Dude, do you really think I got "served", you can't possibly be such a light weight, so stop talking like one.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 11:18 am
Tks, Glitterbag, I think whatever misunderstanding may have started a while back is cleared up now.

You may have missed the fact that the original headline here "..we white people..." was written as a joke by a non-white TV comedian - so it's more than likely this ensuing comedy of errors was only to be expected Smile
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 11:22 am
Glitterbag--

I see you continue to attempt to tell others what to say, and now, who to talk to.

I see you continue to have the poorest reading comprehension I've ever witnessed here.

Take a nap. Make sure the stove is turned off first. I relieve you of any obligation to respond to me now or in the future.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 11:26 am
....note to MysteryMan: could you please sign me up for a refresher course on elementary military tactics, starting with "If you see crossfire, DUCK!" Until then:

Ladies - please reconsider in light of the latest posts!
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 11:29 am
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k222/fdphotos/gifs/popcorn2.gif
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 11:37 am
High Seas wrote:
....note to MysteryMan: could you please sign me up for a refresher course on elementary military tactics, starting with "If you see crossfire, DUCK!" Until then:

I took cover 3 pages ago.
This is getting to be a serious catfight, and I want no part of it.
So, I am ducking behind this rock and just watching.

http://www.californiachaparral.com/dchaparralgeology.html
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 11:42 am
...and this is so lame. I usually like to engage in catfights when there is an actual hot, contested issue. This is just retarded. I'm being so moderate---like a Little House on the Prairie school marm.

It's more like a Catsnub...
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 11:43 am
want some popcorn mm?
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 11:45 am
mysteryman wrote:
High Seas wrote:

MM - you didn't know I'm a former SoCal inhabitant (Woodland Hills to be precise), so I've some idea of this rock?
http://www.californiachaparral.com/images/555_mudslide_THE_ROCK.jpg

I'd join you and McG (man with popcorn), but possibly optimistically I think the show is now over!
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 11:47 am
High Seas wrote:
mysteryman wrote:
High Seas wrote:

MM - you didn't know I'm a former SoCal inhabitant (Woodland Hills to be precise), so I've some idea of this rock?
http://www.californiachaparral.com/images/555_mudslide_THE_ROCK.jpg

I'd join you and McG (man with popcorn), but possibly optimistically I think the show is now over!

I am a SoCal native, transplanted to Ky.
The show might be over, but I will wait for the combatants to kiss and make up before I move from behind this rock.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 11:47 am
Hello High Seas, I was responding to one of these ridiculous entrys and when I posted all of a sudden 5 or 6 responses came up. I don't know how this all got started, other than I didn't find Obama's eyebrows to be amusing and (get this) actually said so. Some of the boys are having temper tantrums, that happens when women correct them, or refuse to giggle over some lame remark. And this is a great place to do it, these boys don't have to actually address me face to face. And that's why they do it, it would take courage to say the same things to someone right in front of you.

As far as Saturday Night is concerned, probably A2KA would be in the place to negotiate the deal. I don't have the imagination to make up the stuff that is posted here, so it would be pointless for me to try. I't all getting overblown, maybe something in the water, I'm hoping it will be over soon. I agree that McTag is normally very pleasent, I'm not sure why he is jumping on the bandwagon but he does seem to be enjoying some of the more adolescent remarks. We all have our off days, but I don't have a bone to pick with McTag.

On a more interesting note, my 9 month old Sophie ate my eyeglasses this morning. Around 7 she woke me because I could hear her chewing on something. I grabbed for my glasses, and couldn't find them...so I grabbed my backup glasses from inside the dresser and much to my horror, the earpiece of my brand new frames was hanging out of her mouth. I broke into a sweat when I couldn't find one of the lenses and was afraid she had swallowed it, but using a flashlight the mangled lense was found under the bed. So this afternoon, it's back to the optician to buy another pair, the mangled pair I just picked up two months ago. It's a good thing she is so damn cute. I'll send you a link to a thread about puppies and other critters, it's much more fun than this.

Oh and for mystery man, I'm not sure what point you are trying to make, but yes there were a few occassions when I needed to smack my sons fingers. Once right before one grabbed a curling iron, and I'm sure that there were other occassions. Spanking never seemed to be necessary and the finger smacks didn't have to continue because my boys were smart enough to learn how to behave....you can give them a look that tells them you mean business. Now just because I don't think it's useful to start violence should never be confused with the idea that I wouldn't hit back. I'm a peaceful person, but if you make the mistake of hitting me, you better make sure I can't get up, or it just might be the last mistake you ever make.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 11:57 am
Quote:
but yes there were a few occassions when I needed to smack my sons fingers. Once right before one grabbed a curling iron, and I'm sure that there were other occassions

That directly contradicts your statement about NEVER resorting to violence.

If you hit them, thats violence.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 11:59 am
Lash wrote:
Glitterbag--

I see you continue to attempt to tell others what to say, and now, who to talk to.

I see you continue to have the poorest reading comprehension I've ever witnessed here.

Take a nap. Make sure the stove is turned off first. I relieve you of any obligation to respond to me now or in the future.

Thank you for not telling me what to do. You are indeed an inspiration. And if it's all the same to the nit-pickers, I'd like to be done with this......and I always thought cat-fights were what men thought arguments between women were called.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 12:10 pm
glitterbag wrote:
I don't know how this all got started,

Lash wrote:
It is obvious that you don't know--although I tried to help you understand by showing you, with big letters....

glitterbag wrote:
other than I didn't find Obama's eyebrows to be amusing and (get this) actually said so.

Lash wrote:
No, you nutjob. That's not it.

glitterbag wrote:
Some of the boys are having temper tantrums, that happens when women correct them, or refuse to giggle over some lame remark.

Lash wrote:
OMG--do you comprehend English? How could you continue to parrot this same crap, when I have told you very clearly---with short words (and in bold...haha)---what you said that started this... (Have to laugh) So, which of the boys has been having a tantrum? Who do you think you have corrected?

Oh. I see. She has one of those weird sexual misidentification traumas. Sweety, ultimately it won't help you to transfer your gender troubles on to other people. You will eventually have to come to terms with the hand nature dealt you.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 12:11 pm
>>>>>> running into Cheyenne Mountain, hoping steel doors behind me will clang shut as soon as MM and McG have arrived with the popcorn.........
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 12:13 pm
...or she's pretending to be retarded... It was convincing... Very Happy
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 12:19 pm
Maybe you should describe your vagina to her... in clear detail... maybe add a pic or two.

*goes to get a soda*
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 12:20 pm
I don't like her.

Who the hell is she?
0 Replies