Why Do We White People Dislike Michelle Obama?

Lash

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 01:05 pm
glitterbag wrote:
Lash wrote:
Frankly, if I were advising M Obama, I'd tell her to soften her eyebrows. She's got a mean Howard Dean thing happening... It could save the candidacy!!

<heh>

...and yes, Thomas, I admit the woman can speak intelligibly.
Evil or Very Mad

I think it is incredibly kind of you to entertain the notion that women can possibly be bright. How about your mom and grandmother, did they ever have anything to say that helped you out in life?

And as far as eyebrows go, why don't you leave that to the professionals, unless of course you wax eyebrows for a living. If you do, I bow to your expertise.

You wouldn't know humor if it bashed you in the side of your head....but I would like to try it.

doofus

You packed a lot of your own baggage in that response. I intimated nothing coming close to demeaning women.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 01:17 pm
I was critical of M Obama earlier in the year, but she has grown into the role of potential first spouse. As with all smart women, she learns from her mistakes.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 01:26 pm
It appears B Obama is doing the centrist shuffle with a stylish partner...haha
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 01:32 pm
snood wrote:
Celebrated 1st anniversary 7 July - WOW! thanks for 'membering me, buttrfly!!

It was probably the best decision I've made in my adult life.

A belated but sincere Happy Anniversary!!! Very Happy
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 01:56 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
glitterbag wrote:
This is just flat sad. I am not a Snood expert, but ... I don't think he has a chip on his shoulder.

Then I am afraid, my dear, that you are not paying attention.

Well, with 19,142 posts I agree you must be playing close attention and a looooooooooooot of time online, however snookums, are you reading carefully or are you reading selectively in search of some pre-conceived notion. I'm actually very happy that I don't have as much time as you do to play on the computer, but we all have our hobbies.

And for Lash, now that I read you comments again, I realize how incredibly funny they are.....are you happy now?????? Michelle Obama's eyebrows, what a knee slapper.

I almost forgot, Happy anniversary to Snood and his wife. I'm not active enough on any of the forums to state I remember everything ever written. so I missed the mention of your wedding. I will say that I agree with you in your comment about decisions, because marrying mr. glitterbag was the best decision I ever made.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 02:01 pm
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
snood wrote:
Tico - I only dislike about 4 people on this whole forum. I actually feel friendly toward the others...

You're projecting shyt...

Hmmm...I wonder who the other three are.

Who do you think is actually #1, it's not apparent to me but I'll bet you think you have the answer. Can't wait to hear your views.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 02:36 pm
No, I was quite serious about the eyebrows. Go back to sleep. Laughing
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 04:55 pm
Lash wrote:
No, I was quite serious about the eyebrows. Go back to sleep. Laughing

Really!!!! You having some problem making up your mind, Bunky?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 05:37 pm
No, tweetypoo, you are having some problem reading.

I hate the word articulate. Thomas knows this. He was teasing me.
I admit that she is articulate (in my way), and you sally forth with this:

I think it is incredibly kind of you to entertain the notion that women can possibly be bright. How about your mom and grandmother, did they ever have anything to say that helped you out in life?

Completely out of left field, leaving me with a bit of sand in my vagina.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 06:28 pm
glitterbag wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
glitterbag wrote:
This is just flat sad. I am not a Snood expert, but ... I don't think he has a chip on his shoulder.

Well, with 19,142 posts I agree you must be playing close attention and a looooooooooooot of time online, however snookums, are you reading carefully or are you reading selectively in search of some pre-conceived notion. I'm actually very happy that I don't have as much time as you do to play on the computer, but we all have our hobbies.

Congratulations on being so busy you really don't know what you're talking about. (Given the acuity you've displayed in your latest spate of postings, one imagines you are just playing lots and lots of bridge with the other geriatrics in the home.)

Perhaps you should just keep your uninformed but opinionated pie hole closed.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 06:35 pm
Hey tico, give us a hug ya big lug....
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 10:15 pm
Sounds like the boys and the boy with a vagina have anger issues. I appreciate your situation, but frankly it has nothing to do with me, it's just your anti-female discontent that temporarily distracts you from your African-American rants.

Since a bunch of you have no lives other than this forum, have at it. But remember that not everyone reading your screed or hateful remarks is in agreement (including white people........probably a lot of white people) and see these self appointed hate-mongers as anything other than a big fish in a tiny bowl. We all know what happens to goldfish when they have outlived their usefullness! But for the life of me, I don't know how to type in the sound of a flush.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 11:32 pm
glitterbag wrote:
Sounds like the boys and the boy with a vagina have anger issues. I appreciate your situation, but frankly it has nothing to do with me, it's just your anti-female discontent that temporarily distracts you from your African-American rants.

The poster you describe as "the boy with a vagina" is actually a girl.

Do you feel as stupid as you appear? I sure hope so.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 12:08 am
Cycloptichorn wrote:
I wonder how he feels about white people's 20% approval rating of Cindy McCain...

Cycloptichorn

Probably racism. That has to be it.

Illustration of another stupid thread, and stupid conclusion by the piece posted by BBB.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 02:23 am
Ticomaya wrote:
glitterbag wrote:

The poster you describe as "the boy with a vagina" is actually a girl.

Do you feel as stupid as you appear? I sure hope so.

Smile

Respect to Tico, the waspish-put-down-meister.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 08:00 am
Ticomaya wrote:
glitterbag wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
glitterbag wrote:

Congratulations on being so busy you really don't know what you're talking about. (Given the acuity you've displayed in your latest spate of postings, one imagines you are just playing lots and lots of bridge with the other geriatrics in the home.)

Perhaps you should just keep your uninformed but opinionated pie hole closed.

Made me laugh, Tico. Thanks!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 08:10 am
The "pregnant man" was just a really, really ugly girl.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 09:20 am
cjhsa wrote:
The "pregnant man" was just a really, really ugly girl.

His "wife" didn't think so , did she?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 11:56 am
Well I don't feel as stupid as you appear, Holy Crap, you must be living a nightmare. I think I'm beginning to understand Snood's earlier post, and am pretty sure he was dead on.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 12:07 pm
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
snood wrote:
Tico - I only dislike about 4 people on this whole forum. I actually feel friendly toward the others...

You're projecting shyt...

Hmmm...I wonder who the other three are.

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k51/cjhsa/louisfinger.gif
[raises hand]
0 Replies