Why Do We White People Dislike Michelle Obama?

nimh

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2008 07:56 am
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
Oh no, I've disappointed nimh! Shocked

Not really.. you're like our very own Ignatius Reilly. Kind of entertaining even when thoroughly obnoxious.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2008 08:01 am
McGentrix wrote:
I got these...

http://ggmeat.com/images/chops.jpg

I'll take mine rare please.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2008 10:37 am
......note from the poker players in the den: could we please have burgers? We can eat those without interrupting the game. Thanks............
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2008 10:41 am
Burger? Just cook the steaks up medium rare, slice thin, put between two slices of good wheat bread, add mustard to taste, and go to town Earl of Sandwich style.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2008 10:42 am
nimh wrote:
Cool. This thread had more Americans of the kind I'm more used to fuming at making me LOL than any I can remember. What a show. Good job, guys, and Lash Cool

Thanks, NIMH. Also posting to ask H2O man (currently somewhat behind the curve) to please read a half-dozen pages back. Nice to see you and all the other new arrivals at this party. OK, back to poker game, it's my turn to deal: seven card stud, queens and one-eyed jacks are wild.........
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2008 10:53 am
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Burger? Just cook the steaks up medium rare, slice thin, put between two slices of good wheat bread, add mustard to taste, and go to town Earl of Sandwich style.

Cycloptichorn

Sound thinking there, Cyclo, in recalling that long-gone poker (or was it whist?) player, the Earl; I take it you've volunteered for that job. The gamblers in this gathering thank you kindly and will pay you in poker chips when you deliver our food Smile
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2008 11:09 am
High Seas wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Cycloptichorn

Sound thinking there, Cyclo, in recalling that long-gone poker (or was it whist?) player, the Earl; I take it you've volunteered for that job. The gamblers in this gathering thank you kindly and will pay you in poker chips when you deliver our food Smile

I was placing an order, not volunteering!

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2008 03:50 pm
High Seas wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Cycloptichorn

While your up Cyclo,
will you get me another beer please?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2008 10:16 am
nimh wrote:
Cool. This thread had more Americans of the kind I'm more used to fuming at making me LOL than any I can remember. What a show. Good job, guys, and Lash Cool

LOL...you know I try to arouse comaraderie the menfolk on occasion...
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2008 11:08 am
High Seas wrote:
queens and one-eyed jacks are wild.........

I often heard that of them.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2008 11:31 am
McGentrix wrote:
High Seas wrote:
queens and one-eyed jacks are wild.........

I often heard that of them.

You want some chips, McG, buy-in for this game is $100, cash, not checks. Dealer's choice, Texas hold'em next.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2008 11:34 am
Texas hold'em next. damn I thought we were going to play POKER!!!!
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2008 11:37 am
sorry, but I am not that crazy to play poker with wild queens and clumsy jacks. I would only end up regretting it later.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2008 11:47 am
Dammit - McG and Dys, aren't you guys in charge of the FOOD?

Lash is busy with her dance of the 7 veils (or whatever) and I'm trying to keep order in the poker game, so get going with something useful!
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2008 12:28 pm
o.O

I am still preoccupied with Lash's cooter thank you. I can get you a microwave and some hot pockets for the poker room.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2008 01:25 pm
I made some great bierocks for lunch. Much better than hot pockets.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2008 01:30 pm
McGentrix wrote:
o.O

I am still preoccupied with Lash's cooter thank you. I can get you a microwave and some hot pockets for the poker room.

Thanks, Foxfyre, I'd love to try your cuisine. McG, you brought me luck; hope you get somewhere with your own preoccupations Smile

http://www.pokerstars.com/graphics/rank/royal.jpg
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2008 01:53 pm
McGentrix wrote:
o.O

I SCREAMED!!!

in the UGA library.

McG, you beat ALL...
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 03:34 am
H2O_MAN wrote:
Why Does Michelle Obama Dislike We White People?

She dislikes we?

There's no accounting for taste.
0 Replies