BABY STOMPED TO DEATH; BYSTANDERS OBEY GUN LAWS

cjhsa

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 05:47 am
There's gun grabbers on both sides of the aisle. Stomp 'em all.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 02:35 pm
cjhsa wrote:

Your emotional, violent nature is showing. I hope that you don't drink while carrying your weapons of choice.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 02:41 pm
cjhsa wrote:

You better hope those gun grabbers have their way before you "stomp em" cjhsa otherwise bystanders would be obligated to shoot you.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 09:38 pm
This baby was so young
that he was defenseless under any circumstances.

If he had been just a few years older,
old enuf to walk and talk, I 'd wish that he had
the defensive firepower to kill his tormentor and that he did it.

O, Well.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 10:21 pm
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 11:34 pm
I have a hunch that the baby wud have voted YES,
thay shud have shot the stomper, in my poll.

David
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 02:17 am
I suppose its rather easy from this perspective to look at all this, shake one's head and say only in America!

Alternatively if Americans want toddlers tooled up so they can defend themselves against "stompers" (we would say "stampers"), well why not let them? I dont live there.

But actually both attitudes are wrong. There is violent crime in Britain and Europe. Some dreadful things happen here.

Also to say well just let the Americans to get on with it displays just that aloof superiority which upsets so many.

But I will say this then I'm done. Its better to move towards a society where people dont feel the need to carry a gun, and neither do they want a gun as a plaything. I believe Britain and Europe have a far more enlightened and mature attitude towards firearms than America.
0 Replies

Bohne

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 02:33 am
Just imagine:

One man sees the scene, picks up a rock and hits the man beating the child on the head.
That moment another man (maybe David, ignoring gun laws) comes along, sees one man hitting another on the head with a brick, pulls out his gun and shoots him.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 05:46 am
Steve 41oo wrote:
I believe Britain and Europe have a far more enlightened and mature attitude towards firearms than America.

Bullshit.

You mean you have a far more controlled socieity where you are happy subjects, not citizens.

WTF is wrong with europe?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 05:47 am
Intrepid wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

Your emotional, violent nature is showing. I hope that you don't drink while carrying your weapons of choice.

Anyone with an avatar like that is obviously gay (read emotionally disturbed). I'm done with you.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 05:56 am
CJHSA_" HELPING KEEP MICHIGANS COLLECTIVE IQ IN DOUBLE DIGITS FOR 5 YEARS NOW'
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 06:13 am
Yep, before I moved here, it was only about 9.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 02:16 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Steve 41oo wrote:
I believe Britain and Europe have a far more enlightened and mature attitude towards firearms than America.

Bullshit.

You mean you have a far more controlled socieity where you are happy subjects, not citizens.

WTF is wrong with europe?
Actually even in Britain we are citizens of the European Union. Whats wrong with Europe? lots of things. But encouraging immature citizens of whatever age to play with firearms is not one of them.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 03:01 pm
...yup.. now its what... 17?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 03:05 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

Anyone with an avatar like that is obviously gay (read emotionally disturbed). I'm done with you.

That's what we love about you , cjhsa. You can always be relied upon to lower the tone of any conversation.
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 06:05 pm
bohne wrote :

Quote:
Just imagine:

One man sees the scene, picks up a rock and hits the man beating the child on the head.
That moment another man (maybe David, ignoring gun laws) comes along, sees one man hitting another on the head with a brick, pulls out his gun and shoots him.

that , of course , would never ever happen because ALL gun loving people are always smart enough to realize when and when not to use their gun !!! Rolling Eyes
i am sure you now realize that when reading this thread .
hbg
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 06:34 pm
hamburger wrote:
bohne wrote :

Quote:
Just imagine:

that , of course , would never ever happen because ALL gun loving people are always smart enough to realize when and when not to use their gun !!! Rolling Eyes
i am sure you now realize that when reading this thread .
hbg

What COUNTS, for the most fundamental American personal freedom
is that the USSC is smart enuf to apply the Constitution as originally intended,
or at least to begin the first step toward doing that.

Thank Goodness !

David
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 05:30 am
Steve 41oo wrote:
... encouraging immature citizens of whatever age to play with firearms is not one of them.

I am not responsible for your immaturity or unfounded fear of weaponry.

Sheeple.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 10:42 am
My ex-law partner, had cases from the police union,
defending the police. Such was one wherein an officer,
in a hospital, needed to subdue a demented patient.
Toward that end, he gave his revolver to his partner,
before beginning to wrestle down said demented patient.

When plaintiff bystander saw the gun come out of the officer's holster,
he became incontinent, and sued the police about it.

The moral of the story is:
some people are afraid of snakes;
some people are afraid of heights;
some people are afraid of tight spaces;
some people are afraid of number 13;
and some people are afraid of guns; bunch of nuts.

(I am afraid of being politically correct.)

David
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 10:54 am
cjhsa wrote:
Steve 41oo wrote:
... encouraging immature citizens of whatever age to play with firearms is not one of them.

I am not responsible for your immaturity or unfounded fear of weaponry.

Sheeple.
The originator of this thread has already admitted he likes discharging weapons...for fun. For many people they are no more than toys, you included I think. Imo there is something immature about grown men who like playing with guns. All this artificial outrage at various incidents where citizens have not been armed and have been unable to stop crime is really a smoke screen to protect your desire to continue playing with your toy guns.
0 Replies