BABY STOMPED TO DEATH; BYSTANDERS OBEY GUN LAWS

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 03:43 pm
hawkeye10 wrote:
OmSigDAVID wrote:

THAT wud overthrow the Constitution
opening us up for infinte tyranny at the hands of government,
at the discretion of government.

We did not throw out the English to make THAT happen.

David

I think that if we demand that militia's register members and arms with the state, and make them lock their weapons up in an armory and only transport them to shooting ranges, that we would be with-in the constitutional limits....let's do that.

No, let 's not.
U r very uninformed.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 03:51 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
nothing better than a shooting rampage where multiple people die. yay. brilliant idea. everybody on this planet should carry a gun. it would solve overpopulation, too. and long lines.

The long lines part was especially funny. A bit of comic relief is always good when we read the idiotic suggestions of OSD.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 04:13 pm
what an idiot twist to a horrible story.

I have heard about this before on another board and though I dont know why it is not included in what was quoted in the first post, it was said before that the toddler was dead when police arrived. Possibly dead before other people arrived Im sure. Toddlers bodies can not handle the brunt of adult's violence .

Not to mention, it is also not stated here that the man was telling people he had to get the demons out of the child .

He was not a small man either. According to the photographs that were shown before ( I will take a minute and look this up too.. ) he was a pretty stocky man.. appearing to me as if he had possibly worked out on a regular basis.

Elderly people are not always as strong as we would hope they would be, especially in a situation like this.
If this man... lets say he DID work out on a regular basis... was angry, having a psychotic break and already lost in his 'behavior'.. just as people are able to do in dangerous situations, he very well could have brutally beaten anyone else who got near him to only return to beating that child.

If everyone took the opportunity to attempt to stop him, he could have killed them or other wise made it to where no one could call for help.

It is entirely possible that the people who were there could tell the boy was already dead. In that case, there was nothing anyone could have possibly done to change that. ( well.. MAYBE.. but I am not going to split hairs here)

Having a gun at the situation? Is a sick and twisted excuse for some murderous satisfaction. There is nothing in this story that suggests people HAD a gun, that a gun was used by anyone other then the police, and it does not even go into what was done to that man to stop him from beating that child.

You really need your head examined OhiCantspellDavid.
Not only are your typing abilities immature and embarrassing, but your twist on this story in an attempt to reflect your 'personal' views about gun laws is disgusting.

There are children, women and men hurt every day by many people. Guns will not stop that. Guns give people like you a way to live out their vigilante fantasies and kill someone they perceive as being wrong .
There are many horrible acts intercepted every day by people with out guns. Only people who would not have the guts to stand up to someone else would claim they need a gun to "take care of things" and to "defend " themselves.

I personally think you should be ashamed of yourself taking the death of a toddler like this and using it to spout about and try to blame the bystanders for "obeying" gun laws. But, of course , you wont.
You will take this and wear it like a plastic police badge as proof that your ideas are vital and necessary. For some reason you fail to see that force with force does not always equal justice. Yes, there are situations where that may differ... but again.. I am not splitting hairs. You are the exact type of person who will complain about criminals with guns and guns being in the hands of the wrong people.. yet you stand there and squack like a rooster in a hen house about how everyone should have one.
This toddler suffered a horrible death by the hands of a crazy man.
yet you over look that and feed on the idea/fantasy of killing him yourself.

I. cant. believe. you.

Quote:
THAT 'would' over throw the Constitution
opening us up for 'infinite' tyranny at the hands of government,
at the discretion of government.

You really need to take a look at the government you speak of and realize this is already happening. Stop following the lemming line bud.. it ends at the cliff up there..
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 04:37 pm
A gun would be a stupid weapon of choice. First, On the job training in the use of a weapon is not good, few people would probably have been qualified to hit the side of a barn without the bullet passing through some of tyge bystanders. Second, shooting the individual would leave a lot of messy paperwork.

The wea[pon of choice should have been a baseball bat, someone could take out the guys knees and left him in pain,.

I agree that somethiong should have been done but your logic is, as usual, rather twisted to agree with your sexual fixation of guns and ammo.

0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 05:02 pm
OmSigDAVID wrote:
dagmaraka wrote:
are you really suggesting that 7 year olds
should be walking around armed?

YES.
Thay shud receive training in schools along with arithmetic.

How ofen have we seen little Moslem boys,
hardly over an age able to walk,
armed with AK 47s or with pistols ?

Have u ever EVEN ONCE
seen a news story of them accidentally
shooting other Moslems, young or old ?
Thru all of these years, I have never seen such a story.

Quite right. Because they have all those guns, they never die and live in the safest places on earth.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 05:09 pm
I can picture it now. Some woman spanks her child in a supermarket and is shot dead by 5 people.

It would be a safer world all the way around.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 05:10 pm
that is the ideal america dont you know!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 06:35 pm
Gargamel wrote:
If that baby had been armed, none of this would of happened.

If the parents had been armed there would have way less mess...they could just have shot the kid.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 06:46 pm
Shocked

Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 08:05 pm
Shewolf and Farmerman make very good points.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 08:26 pm
Does anyone else think that even Omsig has sunk to a new low by unleashing his obsessions upon a true tragedy?

Some thing sought to be immune from gross and amoral colonisation bt gun nuts.

Omsig....you fester and suppurate. This isn't some cretinous propaganda...this is a little kid....
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 08:31 pm
I dont generally give his posts much thought.

Taking the time to decipher them is more then I care to do.

I posted because I agree.. this is a disgusting low and one even I am shocked he would reach
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2008 01:31 pm
Confused
I dont want to come back to this thread, but I promised I would post the information I could find about this man and the baby he beat.

Here is the complete article I read before I saw this thread

And the things I refer to in my own posts , I am highlighting here-

Quote:
Sergio Casian Aguiar of Turlock told people who urged him to stop late Saturday that the boy was "trash," the witnesses said. He asked for a knife at one point and, at another, said, "Look how they make toys now."

To further press and possibly prove my point of him having a psychotic break, the man also said -

Quote:
calmly told motorists who stopped at the scene that he had to "get the demons" out of the boy,

The man had no prior record. So according to the LAW at least, he was not a criminal...... and just looking at that and having nothing else to go on, there was no reason for his behavior.

Quote:
And when a Modesto police officer jumped off a helicopter and ordered Aguiar to stop at gunpoint, he raised his middle finger and continued his attack.

And I back up my claim that it was possible the boy was already "too dead" so to speak, when people arrived that there may have been no real reason to STOP him from continuing, I quote this -

Quote:
The boy was beaten so savagely that DNA tests will be needed to confirm his identity, Singh said. His name has not been released.

Now, just because the boy may have already been beyond immediate help when people arrived, does not excuse them from trying.
But , if you read the entire report, there is little said about what THEY did to stop him so it is unfair to assume they were pulling over for a blood feast.

Except this one paragraph which I think supports the exact OPPOSITE of mr sicko's twist of everyone needing guns..

Quote:
She estimated that she saw Aguiar kick or stomp his son at least 100 times, but she said no one tried to stop him because he appeared to be dangerous. One fear was that "maybe he had something in his pocket," she said.

Yet again.. there is nothing here about gun laws and nothing that would make anyone feel safer, act different or choose a different path if guns were involved.
Im frankly GLAD the only people who had a gun were the police.

twist that as you will.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2008 03:59 pm
Intrepid wrote:
dagmaraka wrote:
nothing better than a shooting rampage where multiple people die. yay. brilliant idea. everybody on this planet should carry a gun. it would solve overpopulation, too. and long lines.

The long lines part was especially funny.
A bit of comic relief is always good when we read the idiotic suggestions of OSD.

It is unethical humor because it is based upon false premises,
to wit: that well armed citizens frequently start shooting at each other.
If that were true, then the military and police wud be shooting at each other all the time.
How many of us in militiary service ever saw fellow service members
intentionally blast away at each other ?

If there were any merit to that premise,
then the Moslems (including the armed little boys we see on TV news)
wud have frequent shoot outs among themselves, in social situations.
There have been no news stories of any such thing happening.

If that foolish premise had any merit, then the citizens of Vermont and of Alaska,
who have NO GUN LAWS wud have many shootouts all the time.
Thay do not. Laff at THAT.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2008 04:12 pm
I guess based on your premise then, no child has ever been beaten to death in Alaska or Vermont.

Would you look at that.. Yours is a false premise OmSigDAVID.
Quote:
Anchorage Alaska
Malissa Falgoust was convicted in 2001 of manslaughter in the death of a third foster child, Steven Murray, who was beaten to death in 1999.

http://www.ktuu.com/global/story.asp?s=7614389
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2008 04:22 pm
OmSigDAVID wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
dagmaraka wrote:

A bit of comic relief is always good when we read the idiotic suggestions of OSD.

If that were true, then the military and police wud be shooting at each other all the time.

If that foolish premise had any merit, then the citizens of Vermont and of Alaska,

So... we are back to the idiotic suggestions. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2008 04:39 pm
Intrepid wrote:
OmSigDAVID wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
dagmaraka wrote:

So... we are back to the idiotic suggestions. Rolling Eyes

Did they stop, somewhere?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2008 05:08 pm
i told myself I would not look.

I promised myself I would not re-open this thread.

thanks to the 'moslems' every where, I have now violated myself by opening this thread.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2008 05:11 pm
shewolf, never fear. We can do a simple cleaning ritual. Call me if you need assistance. It does involve chanting however... "Om... Om.... Om..." so you may not want to do it.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2008 05:13 pm
are you one of those moslems too ?

I need to see a moslem.

I gotta know what they are. Apparently they are very popular.
0 Replies