Best Presidential Candidate for the job ??

kickycan

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 09:02 am
I would like to know how many islamofascists there are in the world. Anyone on this idiotic thread have any idea?
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 09:50 am
kickycan wrote:
I would like to know how many islamofascists there are in the world. Anyone on this idiotic thread have any idea?

The only thing idiotic is the constant puking all over this thread by
a few who can't grasp the idea that islamofascists want to kill us.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 09:50 am
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 09:52 am
The only thing idiotic is the constant puking all over this thread by
a few who can't grasp the idea that islamofascists want to kill us.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 09:59 am
If only you'd answer the question.

How many islamofascists are there in the world?
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 10:04 am
If you don't know the answer to that Kicky, how can any of the rest of us know the answer. I have seen number ranging from 100,000 to 200,000 and including pockets of militant Islam (i.e. Islamofacists) from Indonesia to Europe to Africa to the Middle East. So why don't you tell us exactly how many of them there are?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 10:12 am
I have no idea. I just thought, since H20 Man is so worried about this islamofascist threat, he might want to know how big a threat it actually is before deciding who is the better candidate to fight it.

For instance, if there are like 500 islamofascists, and they have no political power, our strategy would be way different than if, say, there were fifty million of them, don't you think? It seems the answer to the thread question might change depending on how much actual power they have to do us harm, don't you agree?

So H2O man, how many do you think there are?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 10:15 am
And now that you've given your estimate foxfyre, unless you can provide a link or two to some source wherein your numbers can be verified, we can safely assume that it is much less than 100,000, given your penchant for exaggeration and deception whenever it suits your argument.

What say ye, H20 Dude!?
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 10:25 am
It took what, 19 guys?, to carry out the carnage on 9/11. I did not cite any numbers as definitive but only the numbers that I've heard. I think it is safe to assume there are more than 19 others out there tough. Do you think that even 19 radical Muslim islamofacists well funded, well trained, and committed to killing as many non-Muslim men, women, and children as they can kill should be taken seriously, Kicky?
0 Replies

Kitten with a Whip

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 10:30 am
Foxfyre wrote:
Who would be included in this consensus other than Islamofacist sympathizers?

Are you a member of the Christo-Fascist Zombie Brigade? Smile
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 10:30 am
Foxfyre wrote:
It took what, 19 guys?, to carry out the carnage on 9/11. I did not cite any numbers as definitive but only the numbers that I've heard. I think it is safe to assume there are more than 19 others out there tough. Do you think that even 19 radical Muslim islamofacists well funded, well trained, and committed to killing as many non-Muslim men, women, and children as they can kill should be taken seriously, Kicky?

Yes, and I believe that whoever can best fight and win against those nineteen islamofascists should be the sole criterion for picking our next president. It's the only prudent way to go.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 10:32 am
I certainly think it is prudent to elect a president who at least understands that they are out there whether 15 or 200,000 (the latter being a more realistic figure I think) and also a president with the instincts to protect the American people against whatever those Islamofacists might decide to do next.
0 Replies

Kitten with a Whip

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 10:33 am
kickycan wrote:
Yes, and I believe that whoever can best fight and win against those fifteen islamofascists should be the sole criterion for picking our next president. It's the only prudent way to go.

Fifteen!!!! You are way off, I have had at least thirty Islamo-fascist clients alone if middle-eaastern guys who like to dress up in military garb counts.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 10:33 am
Kitten with a Whip wrote:
Foxfyre wrote:
Who would be included in this consensus other than Islamofacist sympathizers?

Are you a member of the Christo-Fascist Zombie Brigade? Smile

She's not only a member, she's the president!
0 Replies

Kitten with a Whip

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 10:36 am
Foxfyre wrote:
I certainly think it is prudent to elect a president who at least understands that they are out there whether 15 or 200,000 (the latter being a more realistic figure I think) and also a president with the instincts to protect the American people against whatever those Islamofacists might decide to do next.

Where are these people besides inside your brain, of course, and what is the URL to their website. What threat do they pose exactly and what should our new president do about it?

BTW I know for a fact these guys are pretty harmless and they tip well.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 10:43 am
I also wonder how many islamofascists there were before Bush became president, compared to how many there are now. If there are more now than there were before that assh*le became our president, then I'd say his strategy of fighting these people isn't working. And if that's the case, then who on earth would want to keep going in that direction? McCain, that's who!
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 10:57 am
Kitten with a Whip wrote:
Foxfyre wrote:

Where are these people besides inside your brain, of course, and what is the URL to their website. What threat do they pose exactly and what should our new president do about it?

BTW I know for a fact these guys are pretty harmless and they tip well.

Let me guess. You also believe the Holocaust was a hoax, that Neil Armstrong never walked on the moon, that 9/11 was an inside job committed by the US government, that Dick Cheney personally blew up that levee to let the flood into New Orleans, and that little green men from Mars exist? Right?
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 11:06 am
kickycan wrote:
... assh*le -- president,...

Clinton (aka assh*le president) responded the way left wing liberal whack jobs wanted him to and they kept coming.

Bush responded as any sane leader would and went after them... they stopped coming.

If we revert back to the policy of the assh*le Clinton they will come after us once again.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 11:08 am
http://www.upi.com/International_Security/Emerging_Threats/Briefing/2007/11/28/report_islamofascism_blinds_us/6439/

Report: 'Islamofascism' blinds U.S.

Published: Nov. 28, 2007 at 4:52 PM

WASHINGTON, Nov. 28 (UPI) -- The term "Islamofascism" dangerously obscures important distinctions and differences between groups of Islamic extremists, says a counter-terror think tank.

"Since Sept. 11 conservatives have continually lumped various groups and countries together … into one threat that they term 'Islamofascism,'" according to the National Security Network, a group of left-leaning former U.S. officials and experts in counter-terrorism and national security.

"The reality is much complicated," reads their report issued Wednesday. The groups and nations that make up the "Islamofascist" threat include al-Qaida, al-Qaida in Iraq, Hezbollah, Hamas and the Palestinian government institutions that they control, the Muslim Brotherhood and the Islamic Republic of Iran.

In reality, the report says, "These various groups and countries have different intentions and capabilities, often work at cross purposes and are in some cases ideologically opposed to each other."

Escalating tensions across the region between Shiites and Sunnis only emphasize their divergent interests and intentions.

"By confusing these various threats, conservatives make it impossible to pursue effective policies," the report concludes, adding that the approach "has caused the United States to miss numerous opportunities, where it could have played these groups off of each other to America's benefit."

The term also "creates the perception that the United States is fighting a religious war against Islam, thus alienating moderate voices in the region who would be willing to work with America towards common goals."

"Dividing these groups and dealing with them separately is a far better policy than lumping them together," the report concludes.

© 2007 United Press International. All Rights Reserved.
This material may not be reproduced, redistributed, or manipulated in any form.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 11:18 am
Islamic Fascism 101
On all they've done to earn the name.
LINK
0 Replies