Best Presidential Candidate for the job ??

Ramafuchs

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 11:13 am
Try to shape the future RESIDENT of usa.

No the P is not missing because of my typing mistake.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 11:18 am
Re: Obama ??
H2O_MAN wrote:
Shocked Question How is Obama the best Presidential candidate to protect this country and our allies against Islamic
fascist and Islamic terrorism, what makes him some much more qualified than the other two candidates ???

First of all there are only two candidates.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 11:33 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
H2O_MAN wrote:
Shocked Question How is Obama the best Presidential candidate to protect this country and our allies against Islamic
fascist and Islamic terrorism, what makes him some much more qualified than the other two candidates ???

And it looks like Obama is no longer going to be one of them...
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 11:36 am
H2O_MAN wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
H2O_MAN wrote:

You really think so?
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 11:39 am
This person OBAMA is worthy of attention.
Forget about others.
The only mistake what I can pin-point is this.
American election need not waste the energy, money, resources.

In that case Obama is another American.
Change
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 11:47 am
Foxfyre wrote:
H2O_MAN wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
H2O_MAN wrote:

You really think so?

Yeah, he just pissed on gun owning, bible reading rural America.
The building grass roots efforts to out him is something he can't overcome.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 11:49 am
H2O_MAN wrote:
Foxfyre wrote:
H2O_MAN wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
H2O_MAN wrote:

You really think so?

Yeah, he just pissed of gun owning, bible reading rural America.
The building grass roots efforts to out him is something he can't overcome.
Laughing

Well you may be onto something, but I think the big city liberals probably outnumber rural America these days. But hey, who knows. Anything can happen.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 12:03 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:

What about my question?

What makes Obama the most qualified Presidential candidate to protect
this country and our allies against Islamic fascist and Islamic terrorism ???
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 12:12 pm
H2O
are there not christian criminals?
Busddhists?
Jews?
Bahai followers?
Hindus?
Sikhs? etc etc.
Call not one religion as criminals.
In my view all of us are half backed potatoes.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 12:37 pm
tomatoes
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 12:40 pm
Beter be a green, yellow, red one than be a couch chip sonsumer.
Chip in this sense is not potatoe chip but computer chip
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 09:13 pm
There never
was
is
or
will be
the best USA president.
But Obama is not Rama nor Dalai lama.
Another faulty resident annot kill anymore innocents..
Try
0 Replies

hanno

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 10:48 am
Setanta wrote:
hanno wrote:
You might not want another Republican, and/or you might want a Democrat, or what Hillary and Barack stand for and all that - but just one of the three has the right stuff and damn well you all know it.

Bullshit, McCain is a liar (after all, all politicians are), and he is also a world-class flip-flop artist. Don't try to feed us any "right stuff" bullshit, 'cause he has no qualifications for the job--he'd be Bush, Jr., if it weren't for his age. And you don't need to try to tell other people what they "know."

What a crock . . . i'm gonna change into brown shoes, with all the sh!t that's floatin' in this room.

Changing your technique a bit - a little obscenity instead of eight paragraphs. I like it. First off, an unqualified 'all politicians are liars' is a turd-in-the-punchbowl fallacy (and damn well you know it). A card-carrying Libertarian such as myself could play that and have it work, since we prefer 'statesmen' but I just don't feel the need with McCain in the ring. Allow me to qualify it a bit - politicians tend to be liars, but McCain, to the exclusion of the competition, has shown that he can buy the ticket, take the ride, that he's a man of substance and principle above and beyone the game of politics. No qualifications? He's the senator-ing-est one of 'em. What do you consider to be a qualification.

Sure I need to tell people what they know - it's the writing on he walls, American graffiti. People don't want to look because they don't understand the parameters of themselves - prefer an interpretation of reality where they're going to grab the tiller on this one.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 11:18 am
All politicians are liars except the straight bullshit express?

That is rich.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 11:24 am
In USA rage is impossible
where mirth prevails.
0 Replies

hanno

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 11:42 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
All politicians are liars except the straight bullshit express?

That is rich.

And now you're putting words in my mouth - I never said 'except'. I said he's got substance to the exclusion of the competition. I'm sure he does play the game, although no particularly heinous examples come to mind, but I'm quite sure he's got the rock and roll to back it up. Not the absence of truth in this or that particular circumstance (this playground rules crap - liberals are the only ones that do it), but the presence of principle, where qualifications alone might do. I mean, to risk life and limb for the country, we can obviously count on him as a teammate, whereas the other two - god only know, I think a lot of it is narcissism.

Now since the act of telling lies or lack thereof, or flip-flopping is important to you, and it's important to me as well, just that I'm not going to live in a glass house and throw stones, what's Hilly and/or Baracks excuse? Or are they pure as the driven snow?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 11:43 am
I wonder how long the media's love affair with McSame will last?

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii19/SLdkos/MAVVD-1.jpg
0 Replies

Asherman

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 12:19 pm
Longer than the Left will take to turn cannibal if your sweetheart fails to win the election. The feeding frenzy on the Left will actually commence about the time the Colorado Convention convenes.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 06:52 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
I wonder how long the media's love affair with McSame will last?

Rolling Eyes McSame . . . is that something clever, funny or both?

The McDemocrats are after your dollar and your change.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 08:25 pm
mysteryman wrote:
I dont think waterman realizes that Fascism and Muslim fundamentalism cannot coexist.
They are two different philosophies, with to many differences.

Asherman wrote:
H2O,

"Islamofascist" is a term of art, and it makes no sense in a world where the term "fascist" has a very clear and specific meaning. So far as I can tell none of the Islamic States meet the academic definition of "fascism". What is promoted by the Radical Islamic Movement is despotic Theocracy.

This is a tempest in a teacup. Setanta IS pedantic, but he's also right. That can be frustrating at times, but right is right. I suggest that you adopt terms that are less vulnerable.

Very nice to hear the voice of sanity most calmly expressed by H2O's fellow conservatives. Thank you guys.
0 Replies