The Truth About Women

martybarker

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 03:02 pm
Quote:
Oh, Now I see......It is Passionate F*cking that is objected to. Have you ever tried it??? I maintain that it is a good thing. You women who believe that your man will not respect you in the morning if you f*ck him passionately really do need to understand that it is not 1950 anymore.

What about on a first date with someone you hardly know?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 03:13 pm
I think people go outside of marriage for sex for many reasons, not all of them summarize-able (I gave up on spelling it) in a quick sentence, but certainly sometimes because of the inadequacy of the sex for the couple, the causes of which may be myriad.

I agree that hawkeye's language rings with a dismissiveness toward women in various posts but think he may be an equal opportunity dismisser given some possible discussion. Not that I'd bet on that, indeed I'm guessing there is some underlying harshness re women, but I find the pile-on sort of interesting it itself. a gathering of pitchforks.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 03:15 pm
[quote="JustBrooke
If you think that the majority of men cheat because their woman don't satisfy them......that's just plain bullshit. These days there are just about as many women that cheat on their husbands. So I guess, you men need to fu*k better, too, eh? ( said sarcastically)
[/quote]

Women cheat because their men don't satisfy them, primarily emotionally. In theory women could get what they needed by emotional cheating, but of course it does not work that way. Women cheat sexually, which tells me that sex is important, if not to the woman directly then at least by way of satisfying the man with whom she is cheating.

You women who deny the importance of sex have your eyes shut. You don't know because you don't want to know, there is no other possible explanation.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 03:15 pm
hawkeye10 wrote:
JustBrooke wrote:
Also, Mame was simply stating that through your choice of words about finding a woman that will fu*k your brains out .... seeing you as thinking HIGHLY of women is a joke! It's the way you worded things. She in no way shape or form was saying that sex is not important.

Poopy brain!

Oh, Now I see......It is Passionate F*cking that is objected to. Have you ever tried it??? I maintain that it is a good thing. You women who believe that your man will not respect you in the morning if you f*ck him passionately really do need to understand that it is not 1950 anymore.

OMG......do you even have a brain?? Where did I say passionate fu*king was wrong. I would lay all my money down on the table and say that I bet I'm a more passionate fu*k than you'll ever know.

What I was trying to tell your small brain is that your choice of description for a woman that you think highly of.......only involved one that would fu*k your brains out. A man that thinks highly of women would have seen her on more levels. More angles.......than fu*king . Not to mention his wording would have been different. Got it? Never mind. Highly doubtful.

And you're still a poopy head
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 03:19 pm
hawkeye10 wrote:

You women who deny the importance of sex have your eyes shut. You don't know because you don't want to know, there is no other possible explanation.

I have yet to see one woman deny the importance of sex. Stop twisting words.

And why do men cheat, again?
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 03:20 pm
hawkeye10 wrote:
Recent studies reveal that 50-60% of married men

I know for a fact that men talk about it...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 03:22 pm
Shoot me if you will

but not all sex has to be about love and not all love equals sex.

People can and do f*ck just to fck. I does not make sense to be a cinderella type woman who only feels as though passion can come from love and that my legs are a fortress that can only be broken with the kiss of true love..

( no. this comment is not aimed at anyone, Im just speaking in general to the entire conversation.. not anyONE in particular..)
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 03:23 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
Shoot me if you will

but not all sex has to be about love and not all love equals sex.

People can and do f*ck just to fck. I does not make sense to be a cinderella type woman who only feels as though passion can come from love and that my legs are a fortress that can only be broken with the kiss of true love..

( no. this comment is not aimed at anyone, Im just speaking in general to the entire conversation.. not anyONE in particular..)

I doubt anyone would disagree with that!
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 03:25 pm
JustBrooke wrote:

What I was trying to tell your small brain is that your choice of description for a woman that you think highly of.......only involved one that would fu*k your brains out. A man that thinks highly of women would have seen her on more levels. More angles.......than fu*king . Not to mention his wording would have been different. Got it? Never mind. Highly doubtful.

I get it, I've read "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus". You can't dismiss men as small minded because we care about different stuff than women do. There are more than a few women here at a2k that would be wise to put more effort into cooperating with men, less into trying to mold men into what they think men should be. They might find a weak man who will submit to them, but many of us will not.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 03:28 pm
I used to joke with my ex that I didn't marry him for money. He didn't have any when we married, I brought home our income for the first 5 years. Shortly after he started making 6 figures he left me for another woman.

So I guess this negates Primotivo initial statement.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 03:29 pm
martybarker wrote:
Quote:

and here, I'm not trying to be a smartass, I really want to know.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 03:40 pm
hawkeye10 wrote:
JustBrooke wrote:

I get it, I've read "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus". You can't dismiss men as small minded because we care about different stuff than women do. There are more than a few women here at a2k that would be wise to put more effort into cooperating with men, less into trying to mold men into what they think men should be. They might find a weak man who will submit to them, but many of us will not.

I'm not dismissing men as small minded. Most of my best friends are men. Whom I respect and care about. Smile So , really .....save your breath on that one, dude.

You are not on the same page at all in what I am trying to say.

Again I love your choice of words, though. A weak man who submits to a woman? What the heck are you talking about? I agree that men and women both.....shoud not try to mold each other into what they think they should be. So?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 03:41 pm
martybarker wrote:

honestly, that has been some of the best sex I have had in my entire life..
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 03:43 pm
martybarker wrote:
martybarker wrote:
Quote:

and here, I'm not trying to be a smartass, I really want to know.

It depends upon the individuals, being sexual at the start of a relationship can be good, bad, or make no difference in the possibilities for that relationship. There are men who will not take a highly sexed woman seriously, and their are women who would do much better with men if they would learn to push men away a few times early in the relationship, but there are many others types as well. We need to read and understand the one with are with, which comes after learning to see and understand ourselves.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 03:53 pm
I'm just trying to understand a recent encounter.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 03:55 pm
Re: The Truth About Women
Primotivo wrote:
Women are not actually attracted to men.

[...]

Discuss.

You just sound like an overgrown little schoolboy who has just rung his neighbor's doorbell, run away, and looks afar for some kind of reaction to make your day.

Troll.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 03:56 pm
martybarker wrote:
I'm just trying to understand a recent encounter.

Have you considered starting a thread?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 03:58 pm
Sometimes there is nothing more to understand then the physical.

I think people ( Both men and women, but more often women..) overthink sex.

We are too programmed to believe that everything sexual has to equal love , or even true mutual attraction... and sometimes sex is just the primal urge for sex and nothing more.

Realizing that does not make you less of a woman, a person, or even a partner ( if you are in a relationship)

Some where along the line of our recent psychological evolution ( the one that tells you you should be happy 100% of the time..) we begun to teach ourselves and others that a huge part of our self woth is tied up in what genitals we have. This is not true.

Men are not 'strong' because they have a penis.

Women are not fragile because they have a vagina.

in fact, we are pretty much equal on many aspects. But who you are and what you are worth are not completely defined by your natural desire to have sex.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 04:00 pm
Re: The Truth About Women
Reyn wrote:
Primotivo wrote:
Women are not actually attracted to men.

[...]

Discuss.

You just sound like an overgrown little schoolboy who has just rung his neighbor's doorbell, run away, and looks afar for some kind of reaction to make your day.

Troll.

I think we have long sense realized that this primo guy is playing on mommys computer trying to sound intelligent and 'suav-eeh' , yet is clueless and REALLY needs to get some friends his own age..
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 04:09 pm
Quote:
We are too programmed to believe that everything sexual has to equal love , or even true mutual attraction... and sometimes sex is just the primal urge for sex and nothing more.

Realizing that does not make you less of a woman, a person, or even a partner ( if you are in a relationship)

I agree with what you are saying, but what if the two individuals see the encounter differently. For instance, what if I'm in the mood for some wild passionate sex but also want a relationship with the person to evolve and he is just in it for the primal urge and nothing else. Then the sex wouldn't be as good for me. Right?
0 Replies