The Truth About Women

Mame

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 09:44 am
hawkeye10 wrote:
Mame wrote:

This is your example of how you think highly of women??? O-kay.

Yes, A man should pick a woman who wants him....I defy you to twist this advise to suit your needs to paint me in a bad light. If you don't know that this is good advise then you are an idiot.

A there women out there as Primotivo describes?? Of course there are, and you should be honest enough with yourself and with him to admit it.

All you spoke about was sex. In fact, here's what you said:

"... You want to pick a woman who wants you, one who f*cks your brains out willingly and joyfully because she wants you."

Nothing about anything meaningful.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 10:53 am
It seems to me that "meaningful" is a subjective term.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 11:04 am
Primotivo's initial post is a statement for discussion. I think of him as "Provocativo". He does seem to allude to his personal point of view with the slap women thing.

I've said before that I don't assume Hawkeye is the complete sexist that the majority here thinks he is, even though I see why people say that. And I'll agree that for pure sex or for complex love, it's a good idea to pick someone who does want you.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 11:04 am
Primotivo,
What do you base your research on? A few failed dates? Maybe you haven't found the right kind of GIRL. I'm not sure if you're ready for a woman.
0 Replies

Coolwhip

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 11:54 am
ebrown_p wrote:
It seems to me that "meaningful" is a subjective term.

Interesting -- Do go on!
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 11:59 am
Mame wrote:

"... You want to pick a woman who wants you, one who f*cks your brains out willingly and joyfully because she wants you."

You have completely changed the basis for your objection. In any case if you don't find sex meaningful then you are not doing it right.
0 Replies

Coolwhip

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 01:49 pm
hawkeye10 wrote:
Mame wrote:

You have completely changed the basis for your objection. In any case if you don't find sex meaningful then you are not doing it right.

...or maybe you're doing it alone?

Can I get an AMEN?!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 01:56 pm
hawkeye...care to share your views on how "obama should get his woman in line"? Your words.

maybe he needs to backhand her?

to quote slappy doo hoo....what a load of doucebaggery the both of you, father and son, hand out.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 01:57 pm
oh yeah, sorry.....

amen.

now, can I get a witness?
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 01:59 pm
Can a stalkerer bear witness?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 02:04 pm
I dont need a whole lots of money,
I dont need a big fine car.
I got everything that a man could want,
I got more than I could ask for.
I dont have to run around,
I dont have to stay out all night.
cause I got me a sweet ... a sweet, lovin woman,
And she knows just how to treat me right.

Well my baby, shes alright,
Well my baby, shes clean out-of-sight.
Dont you know that shes ... shes some kind of wonderful.
Shes some kind of wonderful ... yes she is, shes,
Shes some kind of wonderful, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeahhh ...

When I hold her in my arms,
You know she sets my soul on fire.
Oooh, when my baby kisses me,
My heart becomes filled with desire.
When she wraps her lovin arms around me,
About drives me out of my mind.
Yeah, when my baby kisses me,
Chills run up and down my spine.

My baby, shes alright,
My baby, shes clean out-of-sight.
Dont you know that she is ... shes some kind of wonderful.
Shes some kind of wonderful ... yes she is,
Shes some kind of wonderful, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeahhh ...

Now is there anybody, got a sweet little woman like mine?
There got to be somebody, got a, got a sweet little woman like mine? yeah!
Can I get a witness?
Can I get a witness?
Can I get a witness? yeah ...
Can I get a witness? ohhh ...
Can I get a witness? yeah ...
Can I get a witness? yes.

Im talkin, talkin bout my baby. yeah.
Shes some kind of wonderful.
Talkin bout my baby.
Talkin bout my baby.
Im talkin bout my baby, my baby, my baby.
Im talkin about my baby, my baby, my baby.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, ... my baby, my baby.
Talkin bout my baby, my baby, my baby.
Im talkin bout my baby, my baby, my baby.
Shes some kind of wonderful
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 02:05 pm
I'm looking for a hard headed woman,
One who will take me for myself,
And if I find my hard headed woman,
I won't need nobody else, no, no, no.

One who will make me do my best,
And if I find my hard headed woman
I know the rest of my life will be blessed -- yes, yes, yes.

I know a lot of fancy dancers,
people who can glide you on a floor,
They move so smooth but have no answers.
When you ask Why'd you come here for?
I don't know Why?

I know many fine feathered friends
but their friendliness depends on how you do.
They know many sure fired ways
to find out the one who pays
and how you do.

One who will make me feel so good,
And if I find my hard headed woman,
I know my life will be as it should -- yes, yes, yes.

One who will make me do my best,
And if I find my hard headed woman...
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 02:13 pm
Coolwhip wrote:

...or maybe you're doing it alone?

Can I get an AMEN?!

There are enough women and men who DO enjoy sex and find it meaningful that we can hook up. Women need to get their head around the fact that 60% of married men are sexual outside of their marriage....why are that many men shopping around? And given that they find women to have sex with how do some women justify this naive notion that sex should not be that important and their men just need to be made to understand? Reality is not what you want it to be, it is what it is. And he reality is that many married men are not satisfied with the sex that their wives provide, and they think it is important enough to have that they go out for more.

Conversely, many of the women sleeping with married men are married themselves. Why do they do it if sex is not important to the female? They might not be looking for exactly the same thing as men are, but clearly sex is important to them.

Now that we have completely diverted this thread into a new lane....
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 02:24 pm
Chai wrote:
hawkeye...care to share your views on how "obama should get his woman in line"? Your words.

maybe he needs to backhand her?

to quote slappy doo hoo....what a load of doucebaggery the both of you, father and son, hand out.

You are not that dim, you know that I said that a candidate needs convince their spouse to keep their public lives tuned into the goals of the campaign, that the spouses are not free agents, that the spouse has no purpose in the public arena other than to be supportive of the candidate. This goes for the Clinton's as well, which I have pointed out to you several times, and still you try to make my comments as being about gender.

Hillary has since South Carolina kept her man in line, Barrack needs to keep his woman in line.

If you are going to parrot my views and arguments, please at least make an attempt to do it honestly.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 02:36 pm
hawkeye10 wrote:
Women need to get their head around the fact that 60% of married men are sexual outside of their marriage....

One should be careful before uttering such nonsense, while so much accurate information is available.

For example:

Quote:
But in fact, ordinary French people cheat a bit less than Americans do, which is to say that about 3.8 per cent of married French men and two per cent of married French women say they've had an affair in the past year. In America, it's 3.9 per cent of men and 3.1 per cent of women. So in real life, Americans and French people behave much the same. The big difference is in the way they treat adultery, their attitudes towards adultery, not in what they actually do behind closed doors.

You should read Pamela Druckerman: Lust in Translation
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 02:37 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
You all are being awfully small minded.

If a hot woman who only cares about how much money and power a man has (and doesn't mind being backhanded occasionally) meets a rich powerful man who just wants arm candy...

This sounds like a marriage that benefits both people.

Who are we to judge?

You are right, of course. However, if a man takes a woman who primarily wants that stuff which comes with her man, and not he man himself, then if the stuff should ever disappear the woman will as well. Some men are fine with this, there are many trophy wife/ successful man relationships that are based upon nothing more than this. They are a rare breed however, there are not that many women who are alluring enough to be taken on no other basis than being a trophy, and not that many men who are successful enough to be taken on no other basis than what they have.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 02:45 pm
Francis wrote:
hawkeye10 wrote:
Women need to get their head around the fact that 60% of married men are sexual outside of their marriage....

One should be careful before uttering such nonsense, while so much accurate information is available.

Quote:
Infidelity rates are at an all time high. Recent studies reveal that 50-60% of married men and 45-55% of married women engage in extramarital sex at some time or another during their relationship ((Atwood & Shwartz, 2002 - Journal of Couple & Relationship Therapy). As you can see, infidelity is a widespread problem affecting lots and lots of people
http://www.drreenasommer.com/affairs.html
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 02:47 pm
hawkeye10 wrote:

Reality is not what you want it to be, it is what it is. And he reality is that many married men are not satisfied with the sex that their wives provide, and they think it is important enough to have that they go out for more.

Oh pah-leeeeeeeeze!

If you think that the majority of men cheat because their woman don't satisfy them......that's just plain bullshit. These days there are just about as many women that cheat on their husbands. So I guess, you men need to fu*k better, too, eh? ( said sarcastically)

Come on......get real. People cheat because it's better to find a quick fix than to fix what's wrong at home. People that cheat are for the most part insecure about themselves, also. Stop throwing your garbage out there suggesting that women are at fault for their man's infidelity because they aren't fu*king them enough times in a day.

Also, Mame was simply stating that through your choice of words about finding a woman that will fu*k your brains out .... seeing you as thinking HIGHLY of women is a joke! It's the way you worded things. She in no way shape or form was saying that sex is not important.

Poopy brain!
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 02:58 pm
JustBrooke wrote:
Also, Mame was simply stating that through your choice of words about finding a woman that will fu*k your brains out .... seeing you as thinking HIGHLY of women is a joke! It's the way you worded things. She in no way shape or form was saying that sex is not important.

Poopy brain!

Oh, Now I see......It is Passionate F*cking that is objected to. Have you ever tried it??? I maintain that it is a good thing. You women who believe that your man will not respect you in the morning if you f*ck him passionately really do need to understand that it is not 1950 anymore.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 03:00 pm
Quote:
Come on......get real. People cheat because it's better to find a quick fix than to fix what's wrong at home. People that cheat are for the most part insecure about themselves, also. Stop throwing your garbage out there suggesting that women are at fault for their man's infidelity because they aren't fu*king them enough times in a day.

Well said!
0 Replies