The Truth About Women

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 08:44 pm
Women are not actually attracted to men. There is a vague idea of what a man is physically, and some are better than others aesthetically speaking, but the purely physical appearance of a man is almost inconsequential unless he is horribly ugly or outrageously attractive.

Women are attracted to status, money, how much a man smiles and laughs, how many friends and resources a man has, how full a man's life is--how many "cool," "exciting" and prestigious things he is doing or connected to.

They are interested in how other people view him--how many people want to be around him, how other people interact with him and whether their interactions convey that he is special and amazing. They want him to be extremely outgoing and aggressive, they want him to demonstrate his status over other people by dominating them in various non-violent ways.

A woman's attraction to a man is a function of her jealousy at the thought of another woman having that man. She doesn't care who he actually is or EXACTLY what he looks like physically, she only cares about the VALUE of the life he has constructed around himself.

A woman basically is a greedy materialistic prostitute. Although that sounds vulgar, it's true. She trades her physical self to buy into the success a man has created for himself.

Discuss.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 9,311 • Replies: 216
No top replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 08:49 pm
you are describing teenage girls.

When you get a clue about actual WOMEN.. there may be something to discuss

Until then, you should entertain the idea of being gay.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 08:51 pm
Wow, you have a lot to learn......Some women are like that, those are the ones you want to avoid. You want to pick a woman who wants you, one who f*cks your brains out willingly and joyfully because she wants you.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 09:19 pm
And what about men? The corollary is: They want arm candy, they don't want intellectual discussions, they want a maid, cook, and nanny all in one, they want hot sex whenever they want it. And so on.

What is your term for this then? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 09:34 pm
Ok Primotivo......out with it. Come clean.

You're hawkeye10's son, aren't you?
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 09:38 pm
Hack, yer blinders make me laugh, and you are honoring me in yer own silly way...

(ain't been nobody's sig b'fore, now I feel "special")

Nite Brooke...

(Blood tests prove all...)
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 09:39 pm
JustBrooke wrote:

And this comes after I tell Primotivo that he is all wrong.....I think very highly of women, thank you very much....
0 Replies

Primotivo

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 09:59 pm
hawkeye10 wrote:
JustBrooke wrote:

And this comes after I tell Primotivo that he is all wrong.....I think very highly of women, thank you very much....

Me too, dad. But some girls (not all) deserve a backhanded slap now and then.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 10:05 pm
hawkeye10 wrote:
JustBrooke wrote:

As long as they do as they're told, right tough guy?

His brand of idiocy does indeed sound related to yours.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 10:16 pm
Primotivo wrote:

You have shamed me son, with your poor learning of what I have taught you.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 10:18 pm
hawkeye10 wrote:
Wow, you have a lot to learn......Some women are like that, those are the ones you want to avoid. You want to pick a woman who wants you, one who f*cks your brains out willingly and joyfully because she wants you.

This is your example of how you think highly of women??? O-kay.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 10:21 pm
hawkeye10 wrote:
Primotivo wrote:

You have shamed me son, with your poor learning of what I have taught you.

That's pretty sick. Even IF you are joking.

You better watch who ya backhand. Wrong girl and you'll be pickin ur brains up off the concrete.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 10:24 pm
Mame wrote:

This is your example of how you think highly of women??? O-kay.

Yes, A man should pick a woman who wants him....I defy you to twist this advise to suit your needs to paint me in a bad light. If you don't know that this is good advise then you are an idiot.

A there women out there as Primotivo describes?? Of course there are, and you should be honest enough with yourself and with him to admit it.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 10:27 pm
JustBrooke wrote:

That's pretty sick. Even IF you are joking.

You better watch who ya backhand. Wrong girl and you'll be pickin ur brains up off the concrete.

Pull out the dictionary and see what words mean...when I tell him that he has learned wrong I am saying that he is wrong, that I don't agree with him.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 10:28 pm
Hack, as fast as yer painting, you might wanna use a smaller brush...

RH
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 12:23 am
Re: The Truth About Women
Primotivo wrote:
Women are not actually attracted to men. There is a vague idea of what a man is physically, and some are better than others aesthetically speaking, but the purely physical appearance of a man is almost inconsequential unless he is horribly ugly or outrageously attractive.

Women are attracted to status, money, how much a man smiles and laughs, how many friends and resources a man has, how full a man's life is--how many "cool," "exciting" and prestigious things he is doing or connected to.

They are interested in how other people view him--how many people want to be around him, how other people interact with him and whether their interactions convey that he is special and amazing. They want him to be extremely outgoing and aggressive, they want him to demonstrate his status over other people by dominating them in various non-violent ways.

A woman's attraction to a man is a function of her jealousy at the thought of another woman having that man. She doesn't care who he actually is or EXACTLY what he looks like physically, she only cares about the VALUE of the life he has constructed around himself.

A woman basically is a greedy materialistic prostitute. Although that sounds vulgar, it's true. She trades her physical self to buy into the success a man has created for himself.

Discuss.

This is the biggest pile of bullshit I've seen on this site in a long time. I congratulate you. What an achievement.
0 Replies

Coolwhip

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 06:35 am
I read about a study once that concluded that women are more attracted to a man if she learns that other women also are attracted to that man. You are free to speculate weather or not this is because women only care about social status or merely the fact that an attractive man is more likely to have more women fancy him...
0 Replies

Coolwhip

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 06:36 am
Oh my! Over 1000 posts now -- hooray me Very Happy
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 06:52 am
You all are being awfully small minded.

If a hot woman who only cares about how much money and power a man has (and doesn't mind being backhanded occasionally) meets a rich powerful man who just wants arm candy...

This sounds like a marriage that benefits both people.

Who are we to judge?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 06:55 am
Primotivo wrote:
But some girls (not all) deserve a backhanded slap now and then.

hawkeye10 wrote:

A there women out there as Primotivo describes?? Of course there are, and you should be honest enough with yourself and with him to admit it.

including this ever so striking comment about women needing to be hit..
0 Replies