The Truth About Women

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 08:41 am
Mame wrote:
Well, maybe you haven't heard - men should pick a woman who wants him, and wants to screw his brains out.

well.. that statement is TRUE..

I mean, when you really like someone, for all they are worth, you cant wait to hop in bed with them Smile over and over again..
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 08:57 am
agreed.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 09:32 am
Ear sex is SO overrated!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 12:27 pm
Mame wrote:
Well, maybe you haven't heard - men should pick a woman who wants him, and wants to screw his brains out.

And usually that takes, what 30 seconds...to screw his brain out I mean? Times flies when there's not much there.... :wink: Laughing
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 04:50 pm
Calamity Jane wrote:
After having read these 18 mind boggling pages, I have only one question:
Are hawkeye and vicorr the one and same person? I definitely think so!
The two of them deserve to be stranded together on a lonely island - just
spare the rest of us with your gobbledegook

I'm curious what specifically that I said that you disagree with? Virtually all posts I placed where aimed at saying what a pointless discussion this is.

Ossobuco wrote:
Gee. Do I have to stand up for Vicorr too? I agree with him sometimes and think he's out to lunch sometimes. No, no examples, I'm not much of a quote saver. (I seem to remember that shortly after I praised him for posts that I had a spate of disagreements, not that I posted those... if I posted everything I disagreed with I'd go berserk quickly.) But I always read his posts, he's got a working mind.
Hi Osso - Laughing I do like your posts - and if I may - I rather loved this one, cause you told me I'm out to lunch with a working mind Shocked Laughing
As a note, I would really like you to challenge the things that I say that you disagree with - I enjoy seeing differing peoples views, and while what I think is right is right for me - that doesn't mean I think they must be right for others. I'm not particularly politically correct, having got to the age where I say what I think and be who I am without much worrying about others being offended (as oppossed to being hurt, which is a different thing).

If it helps, virtually everything I believe in relationships come down to two principles : 1. I am the most important person in the world 2. Everyone is equal (and in case you don't make the connection, that makes every person the most important person in the world). Since understanding this, I've seen how it applies to conflict resolution, negotiation, relationships, self esteem, and virtually all aspects of human interaction and self interaction.

That is to say, I am happy to have people disagree with me, disagree with people, and also happy to have them ask me why I think what I do, so feel free to do so.
0 Replies

LostGirl811

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 05:21 pm
Did it ever occur to everyone that the idiot who posted the original posting just wanted to get a rise out of everyone?

Sure, the chances are overwhelming that he's sort of a shmuck , but I suspect he's enjoying everyone's aghast responses.....we should really just ignore this thread and attend to ones where people really need advice eh? Just my humble opinion....
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 06:24 pm
I....but.....it never occured to me that.....do you really think.....?

oh lostgirl811, I feel like such an ass. Embarrassed

thanks for setting us straight.
0 Replies

LostGirl811

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 06:42 pm
Chai wrote:
I....but.....it never occured to me that.....do you really think.....?

oh lostgirl811, I feel like such an ass. Embarrassed

thanks for setting us straight.

Chai,

Bite me. :-) *grin*

ta ta
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 07:16 pm
Lostgirl - Welcome to A2K.

Chai - She's on to you. Your cover as an ass is forever blown.

Vikkor - I understand what you posts. Let's do lunch. Very Happy

'Bout bedtime. Where's Francis?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 07:17 pm
Looking at the European time, I think he's under the covers already, squinney, warming the bed for you Wink
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 07:25 am
squinney wrote:
'Bout bedtime. Where's Francis?

Sorry, I was out of town. And, for that matter, out of country...
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 07:39 am
CalamityJane wrote:
Looking at the European time, I think he's under the covers already, squinney, warming the bed for you Wink

Yes, at that time I'm usually in bed and I warmed it already.

That's the least I can do...
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 12:33 pm
Mmmmmm, Francis warming the bed with his hot buns....
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 02:57 pm
Why was the first picture I formed that of of hot crossed buns?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 03:29 pm
I don't know but that's not what I was picturing.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 04:17 pm
Yes, wouldn't the icing be mess the sheets.. I thought of that too.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 05:00 pm
Osso and vikorr are obviously not French. Laughing
0 Replies