Is this a good move?

ossobuco

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 08:56 am
Actually, I think your calling her and not messing up over the phone, a combo of cool and friendly, was masterful. Too bad about the boyfriend, but I think you did well. Attitude change, man, that's what's called for.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 04:14 pm
ossobuco wrote:
Actually, I think your calling her and not messing up over the phone, a combo of cool and friendly, was masterful. Too bad about the boyfriend, but I think you did well. Attitude change, man, that's what's called for.

women listen more to the nonverbal than the verbal. If you lack a plan and confidence in that plan you will always betray this nonverbally and most of the best women will be put off. It is 80% attitude, 20% technique.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 04:55 pm
kicky is very confident

He's intelligent, intuitive, funny, and from pictures I've seen, pretty easy on the eyes too.

He just hasn't found someone who deserves a great guy like him.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 05:04 pm
Chai wrote:
kicky is very confident

He's intelligent, intuitive, funny, and from pictures I've seen, pretty easy on the eyes too.

I don't know Kicky, so I have no opinion on the matter...just making a general statement that might or might not be helpful. The law of the net is: take what you can use and leave the rest.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 05:06 pm
hawkeye10 wrote:
ossobuco wrote:

women listen more to the nonverbal than the verbal. If you lack a plan and confidence in that plan you will always betray this nonverbally and most of the best women will be put off. It is 80% attitude, 20% technique.

im 100% technique baby.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 05:12 pm
Voglio una donna!
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 05:13 pm
OGIONIK wrote:

im 100% technique baby.

Haven't you said elsewhere that your success rate is poor?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 05:15 pm
hawkeye10 wrote:
Chai wrote:
kicky is very confident

I don't know Kicky, so I have no opinion on the matter...just making a general statement that might or might not be helpful. The law of the net is: take what you can use and leave the rest.

if you don't know kicky, you don't know A2K.

not an opinion, but fact.

kicky is Chairman of the Board, and we, we are only his loyal rat pack.

when he's feeling good, he sends his drivers to pick up to bring us to the club. Where it's all on the house.

when he's down, we gather around, offering what we can, which is merger for such a great man.

rather than trying to debate the point, do your research.

the "law of the net"?

jesus dinosaur ridin' christ. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 05:29 pm
Chai wrote:

if you don't know kicky, you don't know A2K.

not an opinion, but fact.

kicky is Chairman of the Board, and we, we are only his loyal rat pack.

when he's feeling good, he sends his drivers to pick up to bring us to the club. Where it's all on the house.

when he's down, we gather around, offering what we can, which is merger for such a great man.

I am sure you are right. What Kicky needs is a night out with friends, who will remind him that the very qualities that make him a great friend also make him a great catch for the ladies.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 05:34 pm
kickycan wrote:
Voglio una donna!

O mio piccolo fagiolino!!!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 05:37 pm
kickycan wrote:
Voglio una donna!

Hang around outside where she works, with a violin quartet, and when she come out, start singing "Funiculì Funiculà"

That'll get her.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 08:24 pm
Unless, of course, he sings like I do. That wouldn't be good. I suppose he could always pull a Roxanne and use a stand-in.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 10:57 am
So this is weird. The HR Chick called me back today. It seems the person they hired instead of me didn't work out, so now they're looking again. I didn't even mention our last conversation (the one where I asked her out and she told me she had a boyfriend) when we spoke a few minutes ago. Trying to keep it professional, you know.

Woudn't it be kooky if I ended up working at this place after all? AWK-ward!
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 11:06 am
kickycan wrote:
I like to torture myself

This should have been your next line.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2008 11:06 am
I'll take that into consideration for future romantic pursuits.
0 Replies