Is this a good move?

kickycan

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 12:30 pm
hawkeye10 wrote:
I would think your best bet is a premium quality thank you card, with no more than three lines written thanking her for what she did for you, a complement, and asking to buy her a drink. If she bites then you can get some face time and learn enough about her to lie to (seduce) her.

I like this idea a lot. Even though it still isn't an actual real-live conversation, it's got a certain charm to it that might just do the trick.

Thanks.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 12:30 pm
TTH wrote:
gus you crack me up Laughing Laughing
I agree with what ehBeth said about using the truth.

THE TRUTH!!!?

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

Forgive me for that.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 12:35 pm
kickycan wrote:
hawkeye10 wrote:
I would think your best bet is a premium quality thank you card, with no more than three lines written thanking her for what she did for you, a complement, and asking to buy her a drink. If she bites then you can get some face time and learn enough about her to lie to (seduce) her.

I like this idea a lot. Even though it still isn't an actual real-live conversation, it's got a certain charm to it that might just do the trick.

Thanks.

Kicky, remember the days when you and I ruled supreme?

We owned this fockin site!

And then gargamel and Slappy came along and snatched the bitches from beneath us; gone were littlek and dag; Greenwitch and Stray Cat.

And we were left holding our penises.

And the anger and resentment filled the air like circling crows.

Why us, kicky?

What did we do wrong to forfeit our kingdom?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 12:40 pm
I'm not sure if this is relevant or not, but I just went and took a leak and there were three streams emitting from my member.

I was, like, "Whoaaaa!"
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 12:40 pm
I'm still here for you guys. Gargamel and Slappy are just young pups. I like my men well seasoned.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 12:41 pm
Women have their moments, I'm sure, but they will never experience the "three streamer".

We hold that right.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 12:42 pm
Green Witch wrote:
I'm still here for you guys. Gargamel and Slappy are just young pups. I like my men well seasoned.

<weeps>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 12:43 pm
Gus, I do remember those golden days, and mourn their passing. I always thought the exodus of our bitches was somehow related to the fact that we were always holding our penises. I thought it was an enticing move, but you never know where these damn women's heads are at. They are a mystery.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 12:44 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Green Witch wrote:

<weeps>

Yes, it's your romantic side that keeps hanging around here.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 12:46 pm
Would you agree, Kicky, that Green Witch stands alone?

The lips... the personna....the presence

My knees are weak.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 12:47 pm
She is TALKING to me!

<holds heart>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 12:48 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Would you agree, Kicky, that Green Witch stands alone?

The lips... the personna....the presence

My knees are weak.

Of course I agree. She's an uber-babe.

Green Witch wrote:

Sweet. You know I've always loved you GW. Say, my arms are getting a little tired.

<switches hefty meatpipe from right to left hand>

Could you hold this for me for a moment?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 12:49 pm
We don't deserve her, kicky.

We are not worthy.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 12:51 pm
If only I had been born in a different time! A time when I could have HAD that woman!

But...no....her husband, he who does not snore, snatched her from beneath me.

And for that..... I weep.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 12:51 pm
Gosh, I leave for two minutes to see if I can pee in a triple stream and I come back to this love fest.

kickycan wrote:

Sweet. You know I've always loved you GW. Say, my arms are getting a little tired.
<switches hefty meatpipe from right to left hand>
Could you hold this for me for a moment?

Sorry, Kicky I've been around too long to fall for that old trick.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 12:54 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
If only I had been born in a different time! A time when I could have HAD that woman!

But...no....her husband, he who does not snore, snatched her from beneath me.

And for that..... I weep.

A snoreless man is the best. However, it's just as well we live in different states, or we would probably be getting it on like rabbits.

(slow computer today)
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 12:55 pm
Kicky, I fear that we are losing her. I fear that she escapes to the embrace of Cheney, he who she loves most.

Should we shave our heads? Should we kill a country?

What do we do to deserve the love of this woman?

I wait.

I can only wait.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 12:55 pm
I dunno...

I don't see anything wrong with a little embellishment to get the ball rolling.

I don't know about that exact story kicky, since if she was related to your fictitious cousin, she'd be related to you too.

I don't see it as a lie, just as playing the game of love. I certainly wouldn't lose respect for you over it.

A man I was in love with for a long time confessed something to me years after we met. He (I'll call him John) thought I was cute and wanted to ask me out, but couldn't figure out how. This other guy, Jim, who was interested also had asked me for my phone # and I'd given it to him.

John saw my name and phone # on Jims table, and put it in his pocket. Later, Jim asked if he had seen that piece of paper and John said "WHAT? WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS ACCUSING ME OF STEALING YOUR STUFF? JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T KEEP TRACK OF ANYTHING DOESN'T MEAN IT'S MY PROBLEM. NOW GET OUT OF MY FACE BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASS!!!"

Then John called me, asked me out, and the rest is history.

When John told me, I felt flattered he had stolen my number because he wanted to win me from this other guy.

and no...he didn't yell all that. He just played stupid and said he didn't know.

If I got a thank you card, thanking me for the interview, and saying let me buy you a drink, I don't think I'd be that happy about it.

It's making too many assumptions, that I drink, that I'm available, that I like mixing business with pleasure, i.e. killing 2 birds with one stone by thanking me for considering me for a job, and, in any case, let's get jiggy? It's also putting a burden on her. Now she's got to respond to this direct invitation....answering a generalized "are you related to" is an ice breaker.

Sending a message that puts the business part out of it is saying you are thinking of her outside the profession she's in.

Yeah, it's an ice breaker....I don't think it's any different than showing polite interest in something your object of interest is talking about in, let's say a group, talking about mexican restaurants. I mean you don't have to say you LOVE mexican food when you don't really care for it, but you could say you like some of their dishes. You don't have to be so truthful to say you HATE mexican, if she's saying she doesn't eat it all the time, but she likes it.

Does that make sense kicky?

emailing her something not strictly true is showing interest, and someday when you tell her you made that up to get her where you wanted her, she's squeal and say "you BAD boy!"
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 12:56 pm
Kicky?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2008 12:57 pm
Hey, GW, I realize you have no interest in a couple of old decrepit has-beens like Gus and I anymore, but what say you about my idea for how to insinuate myself into this beautiful director of human resources' life? Got any suggestions?
0 Replies