Now going mad

Black tulip

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 03:00 am
Hey I good going Alex. I have onions Radichio, lettuce coming on and some tomotoes, I lost 2 tomato plants to the frost.

My Clematis, rhodendrons and azaleas are in full bloom and look wonderful. Lawn needs a good mow, must try to do it when it has stopped raining X
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 06:35 am
Alex, Black tulip--

Thanks for the progress report.

Son and d-i-l are visiting this weekend and if the weather is kind are going to tidy away the winter.
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 12:00 pm
Well funny how days are good and days are bad! Had a terrible nights sleep, then woke to find my elbow paining me and when I looked yep it is double the size, swollen and full of fluid. so got appointment at the doctors and went this evening. Now have water on the elbow and because it has built up over the weeks it has affected my gland in my neck! I knew I had a lump on the elbow a few weeks ago but just ignored it! So any way I now have anti inflammatory pills, antibiotics and the doctor told me I should take more sleeping pills! So will be rattling well! It hurts to drive but can manage it and I need to drive where I live.

Mean while had another argument with the telecommunication company and spoke to the supervisor, I have now written a letter and threatened to call in the ombudsman!

Pipe under basin in bathroom still dripping and fish tank leaking! So looks like I have water everywhere. My sister thinks its my husband, as he was a water sign! She said I should tell him to pass over into the light, well think I might just join him! Don't worry I don't mean in the sense I am going to do anything silly! Wouldn't do that because of kids!

My son is fed up because he has tests all week at school.

Ok am now finished having my rant X
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 12:37 pm
Black tulip--

I never knew your husband, but I'm fairly certain he wasn't a man to play tedious practical jokes. I suspect you have a fun-loving Pooka--or an aquatic poltergeist--pushing, pushing, pushing for your attention.

Resist the blandishments of the supernatural. You'd be better off having a fling with the milk man or a dirty weekend with a gypsy con man.

Meanwhile, while you're resisting, baby your poor arm. Troubles never come singly.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Mon 12 May, 2008 02:50 pm
Noddy you have bought a smile to my lips bless you X
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 05:46 am
Black tulip--

Glad I could help.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 13 May, 2008 07:16 am
Reading and hoping for better days for the sweet Tulip. Life can be so unkind to us and who knows why it all happens. I wish I could swoop in and take your pain away. I know how overwhelming things can get and my heart goes out to you.

I'll be sending some positive vibes your way and hoping for better days for your near future.

Hang in there girl.

((((((((Tulip)))))))
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 02:41 am
Cheers Montana

We all keep plodding on. Took all my tablets last night and slept for once.

How about you how are you doing? any news on the job front?

X
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 05:24 am
Glad you had a good night sleep. Those can be so hard to come by at times, I surely know.

((((((((Tulip)))))))

Went for an interview yesterday and I think it went well. I've never been a travel agent, so I did the best I could to assure them I was right for the job.
She said she was doing all the interviews yesterday and today and will give me a call by the end of the week, so hoping to hear back with some good news no later than tomorrow.

In the mean time, Tico gave me an instant cure for my never ending tension headache and I was also able to get a good night sleep, headache free.

Hoping that elbow gets better and sending positive vibes your way.
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 03:39 pm
Hi Montana

wishing you well and hope the job is yours!

Not had a good evening, my son has been particularly difficult and him and I have crossed swords and words. Been on the phone with a friend with a friend, who has been a social worker and is now a lecturer in uni and she has spoken to him and me. Can see where I have gone wrong and hope to rectify things! Am feeling very tired of life etc wishing you well X
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 06:29 pm
Black tulip--

Sometimes life is just one damned thing after another. You're to be congratulated on remembering that you're the adult and the person responsible for making the mother/son relationship work.

Single parenting is the pits.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Sun 18 May, 2008 02:24 pm
Too right Noddy my dear! Weekend been good and managed some gardening but aching now.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 18 May, 2008 03:05 pm
So sorry to hear about son troubles Tulip, but glad you had a good weekend.

I'm a single mom and son and I have had many moments, so I'm feeling for ya girl!

I hope you have a nice relaxing night and you don't forget to pamper yourself ;-)
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 02:33 am
Thanks Montana, pamper myself well I treat myself to new curtains if I can afford it! Izzie and I saw them the other day they are brown with velvet and leaves and now match my light shade.
Smile X
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 07:49 am
Black tulip--

Nest building is very healing.
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 05:18 am
Popping my head in to say hello to BlackTulip, and Mrs. Noddy. Hope all is well in your worlds. How's the garden progreessing Tulip? My radishes should be ready in about a week. Good day.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 05:25 am
Alex--

Good morning. Please dedicate a radish to me.
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 05:28 am
Actually, I can do better than that. How about an elbow macaroni salad, with dill, onion, garlic and of course, radishes. Light mayo dressing.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 06:22 am
Alex--

Will you marry me?
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 07:10 am
Laughing
0 Replies