Now going mad

Noddy24

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 05:08 am
Black tulip--

Every time you look at that cupboard of car cleaners, think:

I am woman. Hear me roar.

Some people manage more inspirational monuments, but that cupboard will do for now.
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 05:23 am
I use to spend a small fortune in packaging and shipping, to send tomatos and peppers, to family members out of state. Noddy, if you were my neighbor, all you'd have to do is reach over the fence.
Black Tulip. Did I already ask you if your going to have a vegetable garden this year?
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 05:49 am
Good Morning you all..

Tulip, I'm impressed! No wonder you are sore! I am so glad you and Izzie get to play tomorrow. Sounds like fun! It will be good for you both. I have the kids home today. They have an "inclement weather day" - what is up with that? I am glad to have them home though. Makes the day easier somehow.

Hope you have a good day...take care of yourself. I will see you all later
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 11:31 am
Alex--

I might expect delivery to my front stoop where we could gossip over tea or gin and tonics.
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 12:53 pm
Noddy...heck, I might even make you a batch of amoigu, or salsa..
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 02:39 pm
Alex--

You know the way to a crone's heart.
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 02:40 pm
Noddy you are an inspiration to us all and who knows one day we might all be on your doorstep with a batch of goodies from our garden!

Alex, yes I have a small veg garden, I had no interest in doing it but my Mum (who's 75) planted it for me. We have salad, tomatoes, chard and my ever ready rhubarb! I always have herbs growing. So am set for a good harvest.

Mismi will let you know how games evening went. I have got the pizzas and garlic, not forgetting the wine! oh and popcorn.

I know how it feels not having to go out with the kids and just chilling at home!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 03:10 pm
Black tulip--

Thanks for the kind words (and remember I can be a rootin', tootin' whiz-bitch with bells on when my patience is low).
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 03:15 pm
Noddy, we are women and we have to hold it all together, which means we can all be the Whiz bitches from hell when needs be!

Just read the socks episode, good on you! Reflex test is the best! X
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 12:37 pm
Oh boy what an evening, just manic, mayhem and salary is sh*t! AAAARGH
AAARGH Howl Howl

Ok feel better now, I just needed to let that steam off. Don't worry chaps am still here! Exclamation
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 01:19 pm
Black tulip--

I hope you saved some howling for the Dark of the Moon on Monday. We'll all help.
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 02:34 am
Noddy I am all for howling at a the dark moonX
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 08:25 am
Black tulip--

See you on Monday.
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 03:46 am
Had a howl on Monday evening! Boy did things go pear shaped!

My daughter's lost her house keys, so might have to get the locks changed. The den they made down the wood has been trashed and burnt which upset her! Then I heard her crying and yelling in bed, she wants her dad and misses him. I took her into my bed and stayed until she slept. So had my son and daughter and dog in bed. I decided to sleep in my daughters bed. Couldn't sleep so read til 1 am then took a sleeping pill!

This morning had big arguement with BT and got upset, hour late for work and now can not work AAAAARGGGH

Just needed to sound off a bit, my head is not where it should be at the moment. After a lovely weekend it has just gone down hill, there is other things which I can not yet think about writing or sharing yet.

I'm hanging in there!X
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 03:59 am
I completely missed this Tulip and I'm so very sorry for your loss.

(((((((((Tulip)))))))))
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 05:47 am
Black tulip--

At least the weekend was sustaining enough so that you could survive Monday.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 03:59 pm
Thanks Noddy,

Lows and highs that the way of life for us all! Taking my son for his yearly cardiac check up tomorrow. I have a friend coming with me will let you know how it goes.

You take care of yourself, sending positive thoughts your way X
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 11:18 am
Black tulip--

I had an appointment with the Gastric Office this morning and got some pills which may make a difference in my sordid symptoms. After all these years there is a potential for progress....
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 11:52 am
Hi Noddy,

I hope your pills work, it always amazes me that suddenly there is a light at the end of a tunnel! You take care X
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 04:54 pm
Just popping my head in the door to say hello to Tulip and Noddy.
Radishes and sunflowers are up and running ( four to six inches).
Azalea and midnight wine bushes are also in the ground. I had seven yards of compost soil delivered a few weeks ago. This soil is phenomenal. You can grow grass in a a few days. It's darker than peet, and the nitrogen and phosophorus make it smoke, while your shoveling it.
Have a nice day you two.
0 Replies