What is a humane way to kill a cat?

jesusBastard

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 05:41 am
@dadpad,
I have some issues with men. I'm not a lesbian, but I understand why a girl might prefer our sex to yours. maybe a little bit of a feminine superiority complex, not that big of a deal, Male superior complexes are older than time. Lesbians arent lesser women, unless they start looking and dressing like men. I call MYSELF jewish on most paperwork, just so that I dont get confused with being christian. I hate christianity, and even tho the Jews started it. My daughter and I celebrate chanukka rather than christmas. I'm less Jew, and mostly just Anti-christian. I am sexually racist. I dont **** niggers. But I have no problem respecting Barak Obama as much as an american president deserves to be (which is a small amount) and I am a fan of several black people. I say nigger whenever I want to. I'm a Katt williams fan. But I dont **** niggers. thats all.
I am having a barbecue this year on Feb 14 to celebrate Chinese New Year. I was born in the Year of the Tiger. This is gonna be the Year of the Tiger. Big day for me.
I mostly hate christianity, and, yea, I blame men for most hardships of my life. But I dont hate them.

You got me ALL WRONG!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 06:05 am
@dadpad,
Jesus Bastard is so full of **** . I dont think shes been to Montana except in her dreams. Missoula is one liberal town in a sea of asshole rednecks. As far as a lack of black landowners and residents. Shes talkin out her ass. There used to be a "build a fence around Montana" movement until they got so inbred that the native crackers couldnt keep teeth in their heads past the age of 11.

Much of the growth population of Montana today is "Snowbirds" and academics and science dudes and retirees who bought pieces of the MAdison back country until its all busted up into little 100 acres parcels, just like Pennsylvania (except without any good soil)
farmerman

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 06:11 am
@dadpad,
Id say she hates ******* non family members, dental hygiene , and frequent baths.
Her pickup truck bed is a major receptacle for empties , and her dawg is so ugly that its mistaken for her less hairy sister.

She left West Virginia as a child and moved to Montana. That act alone increased the genetic diversity of both sttes.

wandeljw

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 06:25 am
jesusbastard wrote:
You cant be a gay cop in a state where sodomy is illegal.

In 1997 the Montana state supreme court invalidated the sodomy law as unconstitutional. According to Montana judges, the law conflicts with Montana's own state constitution. Since 1996, there has been an injunction against enforcing the law. The cop was not in violation of his duty to law enforcement.
Linkat

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 11:19 am
@dyslexia,
I love Red Lodge. I was just there last summer. I am telling you there is a pizza place there - that has the absolute best pizza - I don't know how the h*ll they do it - but quite honestly I'd go there again for the pizza alone.

That is the place where my little then 6 year old was playing a video game where she got to shoot some deer - in Montana it is not only socially acceptable to allow a small child to use a rifle - it is highly encouraged.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 11:22 am
@jesusBastard,
Em - Whoppie Goldberg owns some property in Montana - not far from my hubby's family cabin.

Near where Horse Whisperer was filmed.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 11:23 am
@Rockhead,
You are correct - lots of celebrities are - my hubby's family cabin is probably worth a small fortune now - because of the land - the cabin is lets say very rustic.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 11:27 am
@farmerman,
Also Billings has become a medical hub in a sense - lots of medical professional there as well. You are correct - Missoula is definately the "liberal" Montana - and it is in a really beautiful area - near alot of the natural beauty in the state.
0 Replies

jesusBastard

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 02:25 pm
Ya'll are funny.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 03:07 pm
@farmerman,
I wouldn't doubt it - there are not too many people I know that have lived all their lives in Montana that use y'all.
jesusBastard

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 05:54 pm
@Linkat,
I moved south. I dont live in montana right now. I just miss it. I just idealize it in my mind.
Seed

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 06:12 pm
@jesusBastard,
so you're polluting other states now?
jesusBastard

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 07:47 pm
@Seed,
Yep! Joe Arpaio is on mu ****-list!!!! Arizona is too trashed to pollute. This state is COMPLETELY FUCKED. I LOVE how you guys identify my core issues! This is like Therapy!
Rockhead

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 07:57 pm
@jesusBastard,
well if you are in Arizona, no wonder you're going crackers.

that place wants to be California.

(how's the cat...?)
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 08:20 pm
@jesusBastard,
Holy crap! It's moved to AZ.
Seed

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 08:26 pm
@Ticomaya,
Someone should warn people.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 08:31 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:

and the auzzies seem kinda fascinated by you for some reason.

Strangely - we're fascinated by loud-mouthed idiots. Not many of them around here.
Ticomaya

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 08:38 pm
@Ticomaya,
Ticomaya wrote:
Holy crap! It's moved to AZ.

I've circled Arizona on the map for DP's edification.

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/6012/ryegrassseedharvestedac.gif
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 08:39 pm
@jesusBastard,
jesusBastard wrote:
Yep! Joe Arpaio is on mu ****-list!!!! ...

You do realize Arpaio doesn't care for the brown-skinned illegals ... he strikes me as someone you would really go for.
Rockhead

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 09:48 pm
@margo,
have you been introduced to Wilso yet?