panzade

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 09:54 pm
@Rockhead,
oooooh Twisted Evil
0 Replies

jesusBastard

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 09:56 pm
@Ticomaya,
I HAVENT SAID A FUCKIN THING about mexicans. I even like some black people, long as they aint niggers. Thug punks. Law enforcement has WAY too much power over here. On the upside, we're bankrupt, and buget cutting most government funded problems. They wouldnt have had such a problem with their budget if they werent over-feeding government programs to begin with. More goddamn cops out on a given saturday than drunks. They fix roads that arent broken. I never seen such wasteful government spending in my life!!!! You know, they paid a ton of people to take away this couple's kids, and stick them in foster care BECAUSE THEY TOOK PHOTOS OF THEIR OWN KIDS IN THE BATHTUB. WAAAAAAAAAAAYYY over-funded child protection services. Millions of dollars have been spent because Joe Arpiao had a wild hair up his butt, and wanted to get on TV. We gotta LOTTA crooked mormons running this state. They want to make their money off of criminals, but they dont wanna spend money on a humane jail. They have been sued for wrongful death in their jails, wrongful death because of Joe Arpaio's over-zealous training meathods. They shot a guy who was being burglerized. Shoot now, think it over later type of deal down here. I havent been to jail down here despite several law infractions, so I'm just glad I'm not contributing to their scam. Yea. Arizona is making me go "crackers."
jesusBastard

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 10:01 pm
@farmerman,
Sorry you dont like our asshole rednecks. Still, We dont have too many black landowners. Its true.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 10:03 pm
@jesusBastard,
I believe you were crackers way before you left Montana
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 10:09 pm
The muscles in my face are sore from laughing. This is the funniest thread we've had for ages.

FM .... yall as funny as shii-it

margo... ribbit

JB sorry i got ya'll wrong. It kinda goes to show how when you dont really know someone its hard to make a good judgement.

tico thanks for the clarification.
y'know maybe it says somethin about me but when i looked at that map it kinda looked like a cutway of a womans mid and lower body section.
Arizona is about where her asshole would be. Is that Florida the hangin down bit on the right?
Ticomaya

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 10:13 pm
@jesusBastard,
jesusBastard wrote:
I HAVENT SAID A FUCKIN THING about mexicans.

Just a matter of time.

Quote:
I havent been to jail down here despite several law infractions, ...

Just a matter of time.
Ticomaya

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 10:22 pm
@dadpad,
dadpad wrote:
y'know maybe it says somethin about me but when i looked at that map it kinda looked like a cutway of a womans mid and lower body section.

Maybe?
0 Replies

jesusBastard

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 10:35 pm
@wandeljw,
either way, the guy's gone. May we jsut hurt his sensitive little gay feelings. Gays always leave rather than man up. I hate gays. They are lesser men.
Seed

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 10:41 pm
@jesusBastard,
You really are just tweaked in your mind aren't you? I mean seriously. Lesser men? Does that make lesbians lesser women?
jesusBastard

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 10:49 pm
@Ticomaya,
Naw, dude, I'm not doing anything too bad. I dont drive. I smoke weed, but I dont buy it. I dont do hard drugs. I dont do hard alcohol. I dont steal. I have a dog and I keep **** locked up, so I never have a problem with burglers, I drink but usually at home. I'm not scared of cops, so its easy for me to talk to them, they never talk to me anyway. The last cop who talked to me got bitched at by his supervisor, and I already wrote to our dear Joe about what I was doing, and he seems to give me plenty of room. I SHOULD like him, but I really think he's a piece of ****. And why not lay off the mexicans? His priorities arent streight. He just sits around all day thinking of ways to be an asshole, and relishes the opportunity when it arises. He loves to say, "I dont care." You know the first thing he ever did in his life was Kill his Own MOTHER!!! True story. You can look it up on wiki. No wonder he's fucked up. His mommie never held him. He wasn't breast-fed.
Seed

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 10:53 pm
@jesusBastard,
You can look it up on wiki.

Not the most reliable source to post. Seeing as how anyone can go and write any article they want.
jesusBastard

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 11:02 pm
@Seed,
His mom died in childbirth. Its a known fact.
0 Replies

jesusBastard

Reply Wed 13 Jan, 2010 08:51 am
@Seed,
Have you ever seen that guy on America's Next Top Model. Miss J?

Are you comfortable calling THAT FREAK a great man?

dyslexia

Reply Wed 13 Jan, 2010 09:24 am
@Ticomaya,
Ticomaya wrote:

Holy crap! It's moved to AZ.
so JB what part of Sun City do you live in?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 13 Jan, 2010 09:49 am
@jesusBastard,
JB, Do you have any of your original teeth left in your mouth?

Quote:
I dont do hard alcohol. .
I never realized that there was anything like "soft" alcohol. Most drunks I knew only drank beer and used it as rationale for why they couldnt be an alcoholic. DUUUUUUHHHH
jesusBastard

Reply Wed 13 Jan, 2010 09:53 am
@farmerman,
I live in Mesa. And I'm quite comfortable with my alcoholism. My teeth are fine. I was just at the dentist last week. Why are we talking about my teeth? ****, I'm only 35.
wandeljw

Reply Wed 13 Jan, 2010 09:57 am
@jesusBastard,
jesusBastard wrote:
He just sits around all day thinking of ways to be an asshole, and relishes the opportunity when it arises.

I hope that you have learned from this observation and that you make sure you never become like that yourself.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 13 Jan, 2010 11:11 am
@jesusBastard,
jesusBastard wrote:
I live in Mesa.

If I lived in Mesa, I'd probably bitch a lot too.
TTH

Reply Wed 13 Jan, 2010 11:39 am
Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

jesusBastard

Reply Wed 13 Jan, 2010 01:13 pm
@Ticomaya,
Awe mesa isnt that bad if you can filter through the crackheads, mormons, and law enforcement. Weather's Beautiful! I live in a great apartment, and the livin's easy. My son's birthday is today, and I just found out he's on his way to the US Naval academy in annapolis!!! His life wont have the luxury of "easy" for several years. So, However bad you think I turned out, I birthed a son who is completely american somehow. Mothers, no matter how bad they are, have the capacity to produce all star sons. Keeps everything balanced, right?
0 Replies