What is a humane way to kill a cat?

dadpad

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2010 11:43 pm
I think they grow ryegrass for seed in Montana same as we do here.
http://www.agcensus.usda.gov/Publications/2002/Ag_Atlas_Maps/Crops_and_Plants/Seed_Crops_Harvested/Ryegrass%20Seed,%20Harvested%20Acres.gif

Is that montana with the blue dots in it?

A man from (i think it was) montana visited the farm I was harvesting to check out our proceedures. He didnt like our trees and wanted to cut em all down. "They are just a nusiance" he said. Never mind that they provide habitat for hundreds of critters and keep the water table down so our land doesnt get saline.
We sent him away.
Rockhead

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2010 11:44 pm
@dadpad,
psssst. dad...

(that's Oregon)

you upside-down geography major, you...
dyslexia

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2010 11:47 pm
@jesusBastard,
1972, I came down from Red Lodge into Billings, spend a few nights camping along the river ( I was riding my Norton-Dunstall motorcycle) and then I took off north towards Roundup and sighted a cafe along the roadside, I stopped in, had a great breakfast and looked around for who to pay and discovered it was a ranch feed shack (no charge) I was headed towards Whitefish and I had my freak flag flying. I had come up from Arizona and the rifle scabbard held my Winchester 30-30. I loved the country except for the really ugly parts and the people were nice enough, I even thought of living there but damn they were ignorant. So I passed on from Whitefish over to Idaho. Theres a handful of bookstores in Idaho which added to my comfort level. I'd like to make a return trip to Montana someday but then I'd also like to see Nepal.
Rockhead

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2010 11:53 pm
@dyslexia,
when it snows there, it does not **** around...
dadpad

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2010 11:53 pm
@Rockhead,
Oregon/montana its all the same to me.
Oh wait maybe they allow gays, blacks, asians, gangs, men, balls, trees and cats in Oregon. Is ther anything you are allowed to do or be in Montana?

Come to think of it maybe it was Oregon Sorry guys
dadpad

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2010 11:59 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:

when it snows there, it does not **** around...

One sentence and i can imagine EXACTLY what its like. Amazing.

its 108F here.... damn its hot
The tar on the road stuck to my thongs* when i went the post office. The road too hot to stand still on in bare feet.

*deliberate
Rockhead

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 12:17 am
@dadpad,
the mention of you and thongs is close enough for my comfort, cowboy...

stay off the road, you ninny.
0 Replies

jesusBastard

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 12:29 am
@dadpad,
If you wanna live in montana, it helps if you are a white republican. Guess that keeps you warmer up there or somethin. If you are a hunter, you already know how to dress for the winter, so that helps a lot, too. Women are second class citizens. We voted in a govener named Judy Martz a couple years back, and she was a COMPLETE IDIOT. So they gave women a chance for a second, but she fucked it all up for the rest of us women in montana, I dont forsee another female govener for a long time. We hold grudges I guess. We'll never have a black govener. Period. Neither will Wyoming. I think Barack is doin GREAT. I think He's very thoughtful. Mindful of his public as a President should be. Could be the best president we ever had if he does it right. But the Nigger will NEVER stake a claim, or live or even spend more than an hour in our fine state. I think Sidney Poitier and Samuel L Jackson are 2 of the finest actors the United States has cultivated. And if you want a comedian? Katt Williams is the funniest motha-fucka that ever had a solid grasp on the english language. That nigger is so fuckin funny, I dont care if you are white, Indian, fuckin Communist, I dont give a **** if you're a Communist, and you barely understand english. THAT NIGGER IS FUCKIN FUNNY, and I'd argue that he's the best comic of our generation. The fact remains tho. The nigger aint buyin no property in the Great State of Montana. I'd venture to guess the nigger never uses our interstate to pass THRU our state to get somewhere else. I dont know why. Maybe the Indians put a curse on our land. Still, I like it the way it is. No offense to Barak Obama, Sidney Poitier, Sam Jackson, Kat, or any other niggers who may be offended by the lack of Niggers in Montana.
You Are Troll Food

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 12:34 am
Troll Alert
jesusBastard trolling probability: 95%

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/4515/57271781.jpg
0 Replies

margo

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 12:35 am
@jesusBastard,
jesusBastard wrote:

We had a gay cop in missoula, and he was pretty open about it, and we punished him. (when I say "we" I dont mean me specifically) He got off work at the police station to find his truck vandalized, (yellow spray paint with the words FAGGOT BITCH written on it) he was relentlessly harrassed until he left and went to San Francisco or Seattle or someplace where the behavior is encouraged. You cant be a gay cop in a state where sodomy is illegal.

and you're proud of this....???? Shocked Your state is proud of this???

Wonder what would happen if we did something similar to all rednecks? Confused

Wonder if they've ever considered education in Montana?
Rockhead

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 12:35 am
@jesusBastard,
I thought Hollywood actors were buying up whatever the separatists would sell them up there.

some of them even like black folks and such. how's that gonna work?
jesusBastard

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 02:08 am
@margo,
Its necessary to have one state out of 50 that doesnt have to live with fags. Its not asking a lot. Not every educated person should have to live with fags. I'm proud those of us who agree with that notion have a place to live. you all can live everywhere else.
0 Replies

jesusBastard

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 02:13 am
@Rockhead,
Doubt it. Lots of us have had our farms for generations. People dont like our winters. Living in Montana isnt "convenient". Hollywood actors cant survive inconvenience. Some places are 3 hours from a hospital, much less an all night convenience store. So WRONG-O MaryLou!
jesusBastard

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 02:16 am
@margo,
Margo, are you proud of takin it in the butt?
0 Replies

jesusBastard

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 02:20 am
@dadpad,
looks like we got about 5600 acres of ryegrass. What difference does that make?
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 02:24 am
@jesusBastard,
ok, i lied...

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/story/quaid-shows-off-his-ranch

and the auzzies seem kinda fascinated by you for some reason.

an animal magetism of some sort or some other crazy thing.

how's the cat?
dadpad

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 03:02 am
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:

and the auzzies seem kinda fascinated by you for some reason.

an animal magetism of some sort or some other crazy thing.

Such a pretty girl (I assume thats you in the Avatar JB) and so full of hate.
Amazing.... simply amazing.

The ryegrass was just cause we live in similar environments rural economy sheep cropping. Although it doesnt snow like crazy here, just once in a while.
Anyway i wanted to make some kind of connection cause i'm from a similar environment but not full of hate.
jesusBastard

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 04:24 am
@dadpad,
Am I full of hate because I dont like fags? Thats a rather harsh indictment for such a small infraction. Comments like that are waht train people to be so fuckin politically correct. I like to live in a world where we say what we want.

Go figure!

I'm also Anti-sodomy. I live by it. Least I aint hypocritical.
dadpad

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 04:42 am
@jesusBastard,
jesusBastard wrote:

Am I full of hate because I dont like fags? Thats a rather harsh indictment for such a small infraction.

The gays men i know (and its not many) are alright some are even funny. Most you wouldnt even know. None of em ever tried to come on to me so... who cares what they do in their own home.
I'm actually prety friendly with a couple of gay girls. I keep askin if i can come over and cure them. They know i'm joshing. Both of them do a damn fine job in their respective careers and with some of the voluntary work they do.
To me they are just people and I judge and deal with them individually.

jesusBastard wrote:

I'm also Anti-sodomy. I live by it. Least I aint hypocritical.

yeah me too but if someone else wants to do that who am i to curtail their freedom. Isnt that what the US constitution all about?
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 04:46 am
@jesusBastard,
jesusBastard wrote:

Am I full of hate because I dont like fags?

and lesbians and black and jews and asians and men (specifically men from montana) and cats and gangs.
Have i missed anything?