What is a humane way to kill a cat?

dadpad

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 10:39 pm
@jesusBastard,
you said you have a problem with men. They hurt you, Thats sad.
So.... ya need REAL BALLS to live in Montana.
that could be a problem for the cat. Itll have to move.

someone said irony before
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 10:47 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:

what, your sheep speak spanish?

Your obviously a very well read and intelligent man Rockhead.
The original Merino rams imported into Australia were from Spain so ya might be onto something.
Rockhead

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 10:48 pm
@dadpad,
naw.

I just know my sheeps and markhors.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 10:49 pm
Pleas dont go jesusBastard. You're fun to talk to.
Rockhead

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 10:50 pm
@dadpad,
mumpad don't know you're out again, huh?...

(this jesus girl, she kinda reminds me of my <kinda crazy>ex. except for the Montana part and all)
dadpad

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 10:52 pm
She's lookin over my shoulder as i type chuckling.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 10:56 pm
@jesusBastard,
hey, jb...

before you go, would you let the cat type something to us?

just so we know he's still all right...

(please)
jesusBastard

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 11:03 pm
@Rockhead,
I havent bought a syringe yet. I went to the grocery store today, and, although I did remember my comittment, I decided not to yet. Still, if anyone happens upon this thread for a good suggestion about a humane way to kill a cat, I hope they consider an intraveinous air injection. It's a good, cheap solution to a problem. I just dont have practical knowledge of wether it works or not. The cat has been behaving, and I lost my excuse to find out.
jesusBastard

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 11:04 pm
@Rockhead,
fjk;lfgo;dr cjkdfjkll fjkdklfj

(from Zeke MeRare)
Rockhead

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 11:07 pm
@jesusBastard,
thanks.

and there are better ways, but my cats said I can't tell you.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2010 12:13 am
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:

mumpad don't know you're out again, huh?...

(this jesus girl, she kinda reminds me of my <kinda crazy>ex. except for the Montana part and all)

I'm pretty sure you aren't speaking of the jesusgirl we knew from abuzz. No resemblance to this jesusbastard we've got here.
Rockhead

Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2010 12:17 am
@roger,
i'll take your word for it, sir.

Did you know Roger was a girl?
dadpad

Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2010 12:54 am
@Rockhead,
Roger's a rat and he really rocks Rock
Rockhead

Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2010 01:10 am
@dadpad,
roger is a rocking rat.

Roger is a female feline residing in the Dys's carpark. (also called alias)

(they were kinda named for one another.)

I know it's confusing.

in the words of an absent member, try to keep up... Wink
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2010 12:05 pm
@Seed,
I wouldn't doubt it.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2010 12:11 pm
@jesusBastard,
Why don't you just drop that poor bast*rd at the animal shelter? Then you don't need to buy the supplies to kill em.

I love Montana by the way - go there quite often to visit family - not all Montanans are crazy loons by the way - just many of them. And yes there are gays in Montana - just go to Missoula.
jesusBastard

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2010 05:22 pm
@Linkat,
I went to college at the U of M. I know there are gays, its just that our state doesnt encourage the behavior. We had a gay cop in missoula, and he was pretty open about it, and we punished him. (when I say "we" I dont mean me specifically) He got off work at the police station to find his truck vandalized, (yellow spray paint with the words FAGGOT BITCH written on it) he was relentlessly harrassed until he left and went to San Francisco or Seattle or someplace where the behavior is encouraged. You cant be a gay cop in a state where sodomy is illegal. You gotta follow the laws of the state if you're gonna be a law enforcer. Yea, missoula is probably the most progressively tolerant of non-montanas and non-montana behavior. In most of the state, you can enjoy living without homosexual influence. A lot of what you enjoy about the state of montana is because the lack of population keeps everything clean and pure. We only have 6 people per square mile. We also dont have the crime that other cities are plagued with. Montana is the last best place. I'm just thankful there is a state of this fucked up union that doesnt have the bullshit of other states. ie homosexuals, gang violence. Gang violence is thwarted by the fact that we are less than 1% negro. That stat alone keeps everything pretty civilized. I dont know the fag stats. Mostly cause homosexuality in montana is largely kept where it belongs. In the closet.

Zeke hasn't bothered me lately. I just started giving him a good solid backhand if he bites me.

Seems to work! He's been sitting by me without biting me when I pet him.
Seed

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2010 07:00 pm
@jesusBastard,
First off I would like to thank you for taking what I previously thought about Montana and totally throwing it out the window. I was completely wrong about the state.

the statement:
Quote:
m just thankful there is a state of this fucked up union that doesnt have the bullshit of other states. ie homosexuals, gang violence. Gang violence is thwarted by the fact that we are less than 1% negro. That stat alone keeps everything pretty civilized.

Is what did it for me. You might not have the "gang violence" or homosexuals but you sure as hell have the hate crimes that seem to plague the rest of the untied states. I can pretty much tell that you are not one that is trying to help make your state better in this category. Also last time I checked gangs were made up of just black people. Asians, whites, blacks, hispanic, you name it can be and are part of gangs. Hell, Asians and hispanics make up a rather large portions, if not probably a greater portion then blacks do. Ignorance is what is running America, and you are part of that. You seem to think that you have things figured out and that is what makes you pretty much worthless
jesusBastard

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2010 11:12 pm
@Seed,
Yea, we seemed to be able to keep ALL the minorities out. I dont know why. I dont have anything against minorities, but I know they make up less than 6% of our population. I dont think minorities like Montana that much. If thats the case, **** em!!! We do a lot better without 'em. No sense being in Montana anyway if you dont hunt, fish, or have a farm, we dont have any pro sports teams, we dont have air pollution from factories, and we dont have a lotta money. We're the closest thing to alaska without crossing the border. Let the fuckin liberal pro fag, pro nigger, pro politically correct bullshit stay the **** GONE! We have no use for them, plus, they cant handle the cold, mountainous abyss. Let america have a spot that they haven't managed to **** up.
Rockhead

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2010 11:21 pm
@jesusBastard,
they still got injuns there?

say hey to the gato for me, eh?
0 Replies