What is a humane way to kill a cat?

Gargamel

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 04:51 pm
@jesusBastard,
Do you often dream of oblong objects--hotdogs, snakes--interacting with objects containing a hole? Donuts, hula hoops? Please also tell me about your father.

Thank you.
jesusBastard

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 04:59 pm
@Gargamel,
Haha.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 05:27 pm
@jesusBastard,
Ahhh rural Montana - that explains alot.

And I know - I married a man from Montana.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 05:35 pm
No gays in Montana? what?

BEGINNING 6:00 PM, SEPT. 16 on the 3rd Saturday each month, join the Western Montana Gay and Lesbian Community Center Potluck at 7:00 PM
Seed

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 06:27 pm
@dadpad,
wasn't there a gay man dragged to death some years ago in Rural Montanta?
jesusBastard

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 08:38 pm
@Seed,
That was wyoming.
0 Replies

jesusBastard

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 09:13 pm
@dadpad,
There is no potluck for gays in montana. I guess gays avoid in montana. I would LOVE to keep it that way. Cant there be one state outta 50 that doesnt hafta live with the ******* fags? We have 50 states. Why cant the fags have a spot of their own? One that I can avoid?Lets give them florida or Washington, some state where homos arent just tolerated, but whos laws encourage their behavior. It was only recently that Washington law outlawed ******* animals, lotta sexual irresponsibility and grotesque **** happening in THEIR law books. Why not send them there. Streight people dont wanna live with fags. Its a historical fact which has lasted longer than Plato. There ARE no faggots in Montana. Our laws dont allow it like they do in Washington, Massachusetts and Iowa. Whatever other gay states allow gay marriage. We dont allow that in our state. We outvoted the fags. Let them go to Massachusetts or wherever gay-loving state laws prevent REAL MEN from objecting to them. MONTANA WILL NEVER, EVER, be a gay state. The men in OUR state are ABOVE the faggots. We dont tolerate them. Our laws reflect that we dont tolerate them. Thank ******* GOD that there is a place on earth for a man to live free of the ******* faggot pieces of **** who **** on any ideation of manhood. Men who speak like their balls havent dropped yet. Men who will NEVER take care of a woman. Men who disgrace their sex by becoming lesser than a man. Thank GOD montana is safe. No faggot has the BALLS to live in our state. If they do, they dont have too many friends, and they gotta hide. Thats the way it SHOULD be.
Rockhead

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 09:14 pm
@jesusBastard,
you're drinking again, aren't you...

(where's the cat?)
dyslexia

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 09:34 pm
@jesusBastard,
ah yes montana, where men are men and sheep are nervous.
jesusBastard

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 09:51 pm
@Rockhead,
Haha!
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 10:01 pm
@jesusBastard,
Aren't you a charming piece of femininity? I can't imagine why some big straight man hasn't snatched you up. Maybe they feel the same compulsion I do and have the urge to magically reach into this computer and slap you until you see little cartoon birdies flying around your head.
0 Replies

jesusBastard

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 10:08 pm
@dyslexia,
Now, if you wanna talk about the Sheep vs the State of Montana verdict, sit down for a sec, and listen. Back in the day, there was a guy who was caught with a sheep, and charges were filed. Maybe there WAS a guy who fucked a sheep, and got caught, but thank GOD for him, and lets take a little moment of silence for Matilda the sheep who brought up the issue. Because of her, laws were written in out state forbidding the act of beastiality, which is more than you can say about Washington. Washington outlawed the practice in 2007. At least the Montanans had the sense to outlaw the practice when we wrote our state constitution. Washington, on the other hand, neglected mensioning the law, and who knows how many washingtonians were running around ******* their dogs, just because the law was never made, the behavior was never observed, and not enough people objected to the practice UNTIL 2007!!!!!!! Jesus Christ, I know, Montana is called "where the men are MEN and the sheep are SCARED" but at least we were one of the first to put it on our lawbooks as AGAINST the law. No one knows **** about our state except the Unibomber, the Freemen, and poor Matilda, the sheep. All the sheep in montana are safe because of her, and if Montana is famous for our anti sheep-******* laws...let that be the reason. Before you knock OUR state, you should look up YOUR sheep-******* laws. Beastiality has been illegal in our state since we became a state. Chances are, your state doesnt even COVER beastiality, therefore is PERFECTLY LEGAL wherever you live. That being said, I BEG YOU to stay off your animals.
Rockhead

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 10:11 pm
@jesusBastard,
it still happens.

it's just harder to f*ck a sheep in the closet...
jesusBastard

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 10:17 pm
@Rockhead,
not really. Sheep do not speak english. You gotta get caught red-handed. Plus, If you were gonna strategize sheep-*******, confined places is a good place to start. They can be a little wiley. Can you imagine being the guy who got caught? In the closet? with a sheep? Tsk tsk tsk.
Rockhead

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 10:19 pm
@jesusBastard,
what, your sheep speak spanish?

(you can prolly put more to a pen that way, I guess...)
jesusBastard

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 10:24 pm
@Rockhead,
OH MY JESUS H CHRIST ON A CRACKPIPE! I ******* GIVE UP. YOU ALL ARE STUPID. I QUIT.
Rockhead

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 10:26 pm
@jesusBastard,
now don't be judging everyone else here by me...

I'm in Kansas for God's sake.

(and I mostly been talking with you to give the cat a good solid head start on finding a place to wait this mood out...)

be good.
jesusBastard

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 10:33 pm
@Rockhead,
The cat would be wise to quit pissing me off. Thats all I gotta say about that.

Fuckin cat.

An occasional thought about human vs. beast might do him some good. He BETTER not bite me again.
Rockhead

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 10:34 pm
@jesusBastard,
good luck with that...

cats is devious.
jesusBastard

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 10:38 pm
@Rockhead,
Cat is inferior to me. Like Homosexuals and christians. He ought to pay attention before he gets injured.
0 Replies