How can I deal with a boss that is unreasonable?

Heeven

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2008 04:20 pm
hellokittygirl777 wrote:

But he called me while I was off to tell me that there was items missing and he was going to call the cops on me......I would never steal a thing. The pics in the office were mine and I took one out of there last night so I wouldn't have to do it all in one trip. I left all my other stuff though. He starts saying that there is tools missing from the garage....we went in there to get one item out that my husband had in there and my boss knew about it. But today he is missing tools.

Basically he was mad I called off and feels that we stole from him and we are rats and thieves. He said he bought the pics off my husband so I asked for the receipt or the cancelled check....he doesn't have proof of it. So he told me to come in, get my stuff and go.

Alright now, that's the final straw. Being accused of theft would result in me suing that barstard for defamation. I thought he was bad before but he is a total effing shite-bag. You are NEVER NEVER to speak to that man again. Any employer who is a sorry sore loser like this one, who thinks he can dangle that threat over an employee or ex-employees head (when they are innocent) should be tied up in a burlap bag and beaten about the genitals with a stick.

HK, as far as he is concerned .... he's dead to you! Do not pick up if he calls, do not call him for anything ever again (reference, your last paycheck, whatever). Wash your hands!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 8 Feb, 2008 06:41 pm
Tied up in a burlap bag and beaten about the genitals with a stick???

Heeven is my hero. Cool
0 Replies

hellokittygirl777

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2008 07:53 am
Heeven....that made me smile. I don't have anything to say to him ever again and I can't wait to see in about a year or less when that sign comes down in front because he failed miserably.

I start the new job on Monday! Excited, scared and just have all around jitters!
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2008 12:21 pm
As Noddy would say "Hold your Dominion!"
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2008 12:23 pm
BTW Eva, this is a service I provide on weekends, the guys love it!
0 Replies

hellokittygirl777

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2008 04:22 pm
My first day of work went great! A little boring because of all the informational crap we have to sit through, but I am really excited! I get to really put my skills to the test mid week. Didn't get to meet that many people but I will by weeks end. It felt nice to be appreciated and not have crap thrown at me.

At least this part of my life seems to be falling into place. Well except that my ex boss hasn't sent out my paycheck yet and I really need to know what he intends on doing about that. I give him until Wednesday to get it to me.
0 Replies

rainkeeper

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2008 04:59 pm
"If you quit your job, are laid off, or are fired, your employer must pay you all monies you earned by the next scheduled pay day."
-Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry
0 Replies

hellokittygirl777

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 04:19 pm
Pay day was Friday and today is Tuesday. No check in the mail, so I am going to leave a msg for him very early in the morning because he cannot deduct what he wants out of my paycheck like he's my landlord or something.

I will double check that on the website.....he would of had to press charges on us in order to collect monies for what he feels is "stolen". Set me up to a lie detector test!!! We would both pass, as for him, he would try and beat the system like always!
0 Replies

rainkeeper

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 10:59 pm
Hey HK! Very Happy How you doin mate?
0 Replies

hellokittygirl777

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 10:25 pm
Great! Work is treating me really well. Put a lot of time and effort into it. Its so nice to have a place appreciate you for your work and tell you that you are doing well.

It was the best move I ever made! Very Happy
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 10:27 pm
That is sooooooo awesome!!! I'm very happy for you HK! :-D
0 Replies

rainkeeper

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 12:20 am
Thanks for responding HK. It's great to hear from you Smile .

Here's to you.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/49/167663854_e08c6ab131.jpg

For showing us that although life can often be hard on us;

We are destined to smile again.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 04:37 am
Wonderful news! Smile
0 Replies