How do you say you don't enjoy the sex anymore?

ossobuco

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 10:45 pm
I'd just say, walk, and then walk some more.

But I know that's not easy.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 10:46 pm
I am very sorry to hear that, oxynelle. Perhaps - once it penetrates (no pun intended Very Happy) his scull - he'll reconsider his moves and actions. I sure hope so for your sake.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 10:59 pm
Men are stupid when it comes to sex.

Their brains dont function properly on an intellectual level especialy when aroused.

I know this is true.

Tell him again.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 11:23 pm
ossobuco wrote:
I guess I'm plotzed that someone would tell you to pack your bag. Maybe you should, but we don't know that yet.
And maybe you could do it as a vacation, but why go to Hilo, given you are in Florida?

Hey, be calm.

Who told her to pack a bag? Sglass was talking about a vacation, not leaving him.

sheesh.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 12:44 am
I'm still trying to figure out how people can have sex without making any noise.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 12:49 am
I'm DYING to know what it is he won't do.

Or, is he just not doing it WELL?

I wonder if other members might give me an idea of how prevalent this quiet sex is. Do many of you not talk or make noise during sex? Are the noisies the minority--or the quiets---and is the minority an extreme or slight?

(feels a poll coming on)
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 12:52 am
Eh, well, pardon meeeee, it sure sounded like leave it all and go to Hawaii. Whatever the advice was, dealing with the situation at hand seems good to me, argue if you like.

Not that I have any bright ideas re the situation at hand. I'll leave that to the couple...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 01:24 am
Lash wrote:
I'm still trying to figure out how people can have sex without making any noise.

Yeah, me too! Laughing
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 01:26 am
Laughing
I knew I had a sympatica around here somewhere...LOL
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 01:27 am
Ony, I'm so sorry. This really sucks and I wish I had some advice for you, but I still haven't figured men out yet myself.

(((((Ony)))))
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 01:28 am
Lash wrote:
Laughing
I knew I had a sympatica around here somewhere...LOL

We're sooooo bad Laughing Twisted Evil
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 01:31 am
Oh, and sheesh yourself, Mame.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 01:33 am
naughty, naughty girls...

<giggles>

I actually TRIED to be quiet during sex. Impossible. It's not sex for me if I have to control anything...(that sounds funny)

It has to be reckless abandon or I may as well be doing laundry...
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 01:40 am
Trying to be quiet is fun, once or twice. Surely not as a routine. But, folks, that was NOT the question.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 01:43 am
...it led to my question.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 01:45 am
Lash wrote:
naughty, naughty girls...

<giggles>

I actually TRIED to be quiet during sex. Impossible. It's not sex for me if I have to control anything...(that sounds funny)

It has to be reckless abandon or I may as well be doing laundry...

Exactly! I don't think I am able to be quiet. Believe me, I've tried and I can't do it Laughing
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 01:45 am
We care about Onyx's question, do we not? Or is this thread all over the place?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 01:48 am
Yes, I care!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 01:54 am
Ony, maybe he's feeling a little embarrased from hearing that he isn't satisfying you and may be why he's being this way about it right now. Once he's had time to think about it, he just may come around and rock your world once again.

I wish you only the very best and I'm sorry about the jokes. I hope I didn't offend you.

((((((((more hugs)))))))
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 02:03 am
I don't think of onyx's question as light, although treating it lightly within the marriage may work - alas, that's not me. But it might work for Onyx.
0 Replies