Clitoral Hood Piercings

DrewDad

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 10:52 am
Regarding loss of sensation... wouldn't the sensitivity come back after the piercing is removed? Assuming no nerve damage to the clitoris itself, which I understand is avoided through piercing the hood instead of the clitoris itself.

I once had sensation loss in my thumb... it came back after I stopped playing so many video games.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 10:54 am
Ah yeah, from playing video games Laughing Laughing

Why would any woman deliberately want to lose the sensitivity of her clitoris?
Mind boggling, to say the least!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 11:02 am
I have ears pierced (three holes in one, two in other) - though i mostly just use a regular pair of earrings and ignore the other holes. only when i go out or feel in the mood i will use them all. i have a tattoo on my back (combination of G. Klimt's Tree of Life and Alfons Mucha), and I have a nose piercing- a small blue dot on the side of my nose. I never regretted any of them.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 11:17 am
CalamityJane wrote:
Ah yeah, from playing video games Laughing Laughing

Lubbock, TX is not known for its entertainment venues....
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 01:01 pm
Personally I wouldn't mind trying fried tarantulas...as long as a lot of people had already tried eating them and not died... Laughing

I already said I was being sarcastic about the losing sensation thing! Only I was pissed, so I made it sound more serious in an attempt to be like "hardy har.." or something. Uh. Just to clear that up.

Quote:
Regarding loss of sensation... wouldn't the sensitivity come back after the piercing is removed? Assuming no nerve damage to the clitoris itself, which I understand is avoided through piercing the hood instead of the clitoris itself.

As long as it hadn't been in for an extended amount of time, I assume the sensitivity would return, just through removing that constant stimulation that would've occurred so abruptly.

Quote:
I almost would like for her to get it now, to tell us how she enjoys it or not.

Honey: do you have any other piercings or tattoos or self-adornments of this kind?

I almost want to get it now just for that, now I'm more curious. Rolling Eyes

I've got my ears pierced, but it took me almost 8 years from the time I had planned to get my ears pierced to actually going through with the process. Since the time I got it done, well shortly after, I've been wanting to get an 'unusual' piercing, and yes, I guess that does mean one people might think "OMG, that's horrible, how could you go through with that??!!"

Quote:
and likes pretty stupid guys

I think it's more of a case of me being the stupid one and them just being 'men'. Curious, which of my threads did you identify this from?
0 Replies

mushypancakes

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 01:20 pm
8 years! How come?

I have close to the same as Dag, actually. Cool. Regular ear piercings, my cartilage done as well, a nose piercing, and one tat. Do not regret any.

If you wait 8 yrs before going through with these decisions, can't see regretting them.

A lot of places also offer the topical numbing cream (****, what's the actual name for it) so I imagine that would be offered for one like this. The pain probably wouldn't be so bad for the actual piercing.
Only if an infection developed would concern me. Guess you'd just have to be extra careful and choose an excellent piercer.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 06:16 pm
Yeah, they say the healing time is 4-8 weeks for these piercings. With the ear (which I did myself) and nose it was just a few days. None of them really hurt, the piercings and no infection to speak of. Tattoo was a surprise. I was told it mostly tickles, but mine is right in the centre of my back, between shoulderblades - lot of nerve endings right there. It was about 2 1/2 hours and especially the last 30 minutes (filling in, going over the already tattooed lines) were a bitch. But it's a once in a lifetime thing, for me. I wanted each of these for a long time, designed and drew my tattoo myself. It's not a mermaid or skull with worms crawling out of eye sockets, but something that's deeply meaningful to me.
I agree that if you take 8 years to decide, you most likely will not regret it. Plus, piercings are easy to get rid of, eventually they close up once you remove the ornament if you decide you don't want it.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 06:29 pm
Well, there is the matter of scarring. I have scars remaining in my ears from when I tried, over a couple of years, some years ago, to wear earrings for pierced ears. I had cortisone shots over about a year to get rid of the keloids. It's been a while since I had the keloids, but they took years to go away.

Whatever.

On your history of posts, Honey rose, I didn't make notes. You can look at them yourself.
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 08:09 am
I just wimped out every time. It started to annoy me, so I just went for it one day. I'd been to talk to the piercer and she was really nice. My best friend had known her for years, so I was more comfortable.

A lot of people have said that clitoral hood piercings aren't as painful as you'd think. I try pinching wherever I'm thinking about getting a piercing, my belly button I know would hurt like a bitch because just pinching that HURTS, but clit, pinching feels exactly how one person described; like a bee sting. And the pain goes away very quickly.

I think it varies from person to person; I don't tend to scar that easily... Any major cuts etc that I've had seem to just heal up very quickly.

I honestly can't be bothered reading back all my posts, I have dial-up. :wink:

But I do remember what I wrote, I was just wondering what it was that I said that made you think that. Anyway, it doesn't matter, thanks.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 02:49 pm
a2k folk is responsible for my nose piercing. i was with littlek, ehbeth, and kicky in NYC, strolling around. We stopped in front of a piercing studio and i started my usual "oooh and aaaah" - how i always wanted one. And beth urged me to go get it right then and there, since we have plenty of time. I was looking for excuses, but didn't find any, so i went and got it. i'm muy grateful for the push.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 11:41 am
Jack Black's take on genital piercings - Lord Og the Ring!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 11:45 am

lol
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 11:53 am

Laughing
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 12:07 pm
That's the Man I want to mary and bear children to. Sigh. He has similar spoofs on many films. GENIUS!
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 12:54 pm
You and Laura Kightlinger Dag. He is a handsome devil tho.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 12:57 pm
that skinny thing? i can take her down with one left hook.
0 Replies

ThePiercer

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2007 05:32 am
I just had to chime in on this.

By the way, Hello, I'm new here.

Anyway.

I'm a professional Body Piercer going on my 13th year, 3rd year as a "Master Piercer" and I have to admit some of the reply's here really got to me.

I've pierced HUNDREDS of clitoral hoods, and have never, and I mean NEVER heard of anyone that I pierced loosing any sensation and have had only about 10 women say it hurt, and it was minimal at that. Considerably less then having your ear pierced at the "Mall" with the "gun"

I agree it depends on vertical or horizontal and type of jewelry. The vertical is by far the least painful. And a piercing should NEVER be done with a hoop or a ring. Contrary to what we were all told growing up you should never move a new piercing (unless your in the shower). The body forms a "shell" around the hole and daily "twisting" of a fresh piercing just tears that fresh skin back open. If done correctly, the healing time is usually 3-7 days, however most of my clients admit to "trying" it within the first day or two.

The "Hood" is such a soft thin piece of skin with minimal nerves. When done with a razor sharp, tri-beveled hollow needle there is nothing more then a quick pinch and it's done. In about 90% of the cases there isn't even a drop of blood.

My current and mostly all my previous girlfriends have it done and all loved it and recommended it to all their friends. I found it amusing reading this because I was having a discussion with my girlfriend tonight about how almost every woman I know has it done. Most are professionals or models with out any tattoos or visible piercing (except to the earlobes) and had it done because of the substantial sexual benefits.

Male genitals on the other hand…….. OUCH!!!!!!! I wear an 8 step 8g "Jacobs Ladder"
0 Replies

kelseybelfast

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 12:18 pm
Tongue piercing
Quote:
Tongues are incredibly higher risk and plenty more people have those done, and for what? They don't give you more sexual sensations...

honey rose,

Tongue piercings are only high risk when you get them done in some shitty piercing shop. And they do give you more sexual sensations, both male and females.
0 Replies

sexi kellyleigh loves azz

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 12:24 pm
hey just thoughtb i wod answer for you, as i USED to have mine done.

DONT GET IT!!!

i had mine donw and took it out after about 4 months.

It wasnt sore getting it done, but i did catch mine a few times, and when i had to pick the pus and blood of it every morning wasnt a nice thing to wake up too.

not too sure about lasting damage, but mine closed over pretty well.

my boyfriend didnt fink it was very sexi and he was turned out the idea, he was also paranoid incase he hurt me or got it caught.

in the end it wasnt worth it, but you can imange when you get ur monthly friend how disgusting it is. (sorry boys if ur reading this)

i wod def say to get ur nipple done. ive had mine done now 4 years in july and i LOVE IT!!! had it caught a few times,but it always bounced back in to place again.
0 Replies

mushypancakes

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 04:44 pm
Did honey get the piercing? Razz
0 Replies