Setanta

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2012 03:17 am
@OmSigDAVID,
She at one time used "Tryingtohelp," or some variation of that as a screen name and as i pay little attention to her, i just used the old moniker. I'm not going to post in this thread any longer, so don't stick your nose in where it doesn't belong, David.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2012 03:35 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
She at one time used "Tryingtohelp," or some variation of that as a screen name
and as i pay little attention to her, i just used the old moniker.
I see; odd that she denies having contacted u.
I wonder Y she 'd wish to PM u?? Maybe it was someone else.

U can complain to the management.

Setanta wrote:
I'm not going to post in this thread any longer,
so don't stick your nose in where it doesn't belong, David.
So, u think that I have decided
to begin taking orders from u, now??
I believe in free speech.

David
trying2learn

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2012 04:30 pm
@Setanta,
I did write what you posted. Not to you, someone on fb. I was on both sites and that site wasn't working right. I have no reason to message you, I don't know you.
I don't care about public record because what I write on the internet is not private.
trying2learn

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2012 04:37 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
I guess I did pm him but not on purpose. It wasn't him the pm was directed at, it was someone on fb.
I was tryingtohelp and then tth and now trying2learn. It isn't a secret.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2012 04:51 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
What you wrote is so nice so thank you. I do believe in fate, except I can't accept that she is dead. Watching her slip away was horrible. I barely remember that day.
Setanta

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2012 04:59 pm
@trying2learn,
You are delusional. As long as you don't send me any more private messages, that's no skin off my nose.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2012 05:01 pm
@trying2learn,
I think that when we actually "watch" what is happening, that obviously is the foremost memory, visions that we see TL. Our minds don't "want" to remember the ending, naturally....

If you believe in fate, then it's time replacing those pictures, with the loving ones as that is what she would wont wouldn't she. Maybe as kids playing, but you need to change the picture. And, it's ok to do so, why would she want you to visualise her slipping away, she would want you to visualise her laughter .....
trying2learn

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2012 05:32 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
She didn't want to die and she counted on me to do what I could to help her.I got all her medical records and researched in books, on the internet and talking to doctors. I knew she was going to die. I miss her and her dogs miss her too.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 03:59 am
@trying2learn,
TL

You were both bought up with someone whom was brave, whom fought the war and as such, your sister and you even know that bravery.

What a man.

She knew you could not save her but she knew if there was something ? You would find it... You didn't, they didn't and she knew.

It is what it is in life and one thing I can tell you is that she knew you researched, spoke to those Doctors and knew..

You have nothing ever, to ever, feel guilty over.

Remember her for her laughter and I am sure she will remember you for trying to see if the Doctors were wrong but they were not.

Heartache leads to stress, stress leads to cancer I don't know what your sister died of but don't follow suit... Be brave, strong and go for fate and know you are okay, you did what you could.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 04:15 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

She at one time used "Tryingtohelp," or some variation of that as a screen name and as i pay little attention to her, i just used the old moniker. I'm not going to post in this thread any longer, so don't stick your nose in where it doesn't belong, David.

Less than two hours later.

Quote:
You are delusional. As long as you don't send me any more private messages, that's no skin off my nose.

You just can't help yourself can you? The poor girl has just lost her sister, stop being a ****.
Setanta

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 04:19 am
@izzythepush,
First, you're not getting harrassing private messages from her, so you're hardly in a position to criticize.

Second, you're incredibly stupid. My remark to David was made on September 25th. The point was to let him know i wouldn't be playing his stupid games with him. My remark to TTH here is dated October 6th. As you seem not to do well with the math, that's eleven days later, not two hours.

I won't be playing your stupid games with you, either.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 04:21 am
@Setanta,
That makes a change, for once see if you can resist the impulse to have the last word.

She has just lost her sister. And you are being a ****.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 02:03 am
@izzythepush,
I have a thought IZZY... And TTL.

My Grandmother, bless her, passed away in her sleep when I was 25. She was full of wisdom, perhaps one reason why I can not leave here and am drawn, as so many members here are as well....

In any event.. She was also my God Mother, in lots of ways, my Mother too as she and I clicked and understood each other and she helped me understand so much in life.

When she passed someone said to me, to create a place I could visit when I was about to go to sleep.. So I did. I pictures naturally what appealed to me, a two storey home, white washed, with a balcony. The path had yellow daffodils and strangely enough, black pansys.. When I got there, Grandma would wave at me from the balcony and the cats that I owned, deceased would run up to me and walk me down the path. There were woods on the right and a cliff (safe) with the sea at the end of the pathway.. I saw pots hanging in the kitchen and a stair case, ceilings fans but I never for some reason ventured upstairs, I always fell asleep...

Why not try something like that? It's just a thought, when I need my Grandmother that is where I go, before I sleep.

trying2learn

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 01:09 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Thank you for spending the time to write. When I do go to sleep it is because I am exhausted. I only sleep about 4 hours at a time. I was told recently my mom isn't expected to live. Right now life sucks.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 10:38 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
First, you're not getting harrassing private messages from her,
so you're hardly in a position to criticize.

Second, you're incredibly stupid.
Mr. Setanta appears to be fanatically obsessed with the notion
that everyone needs him to render an evaluation of his or her I.Q.,
and that he is chronically compelled to acquiesce. (Maybe he thinks its required by the Terms of Service ?)

Setanta wrote:
My remark to David was made on September 25th.
The point was to let him know i wouldn't be playing his stupid games with him.
My remark to TTH here is dated October 6th. As you seem not to do well with the math,
that's eleven days later, not two hours.

I won't be playing your stupid games with you, either.
Hold it. Let 's back up, for a credibility analysis of Mr. Setanta's assertions.

In his Post: # 5,116,602, Mr. Setanta informs us that:
Setanta wrote:
She at one time used "Tryingtohelp," or some variation of that as a screen name and as i pay little attention to her,
i just used the old moniker
. I'm not going to post in this thread any longer,
so don't stick your nose in where it doesn't belong, David. [Emfasis has been added by David.]
yet, in his Post: # 5,128,260 on Oct. 7th,
we see that Mr. Setanta continues to post to this thread,
which he explicitly assured us that he woud NOT. How trustworthy is THAT??

What does that reveal to us about the truth of his posts??
If a man lies to u 1ce, will he lie to u 2ice?? How many more times ?
izzythepush

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 12:29 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

I think it says more about his state of mind, highly emotional and egotistic. He reminds me of a sobbing alcoholic signing the pledge, full of sweat and faux sincerity.
trying2learn

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 01:04 pm
I want to remember my dad as a good and kind man. If I had the choice to pick a dad, it would of been my dad. He talked to me about being shot and what the war was like. As far as I know, he didn't talk to anyone else about what he and others went through. I haven't shared what he said and it was painful for all of them.

My dad being a USA soldier and my mom being German. My mom told me what she went through when the USA bombed them. She was 16 at the time.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 03:14 pm
@trying2learn,
Don't you think it's kind of special to be confided with so much, an ear that you leant, that was appreciated, an outlet, through you to speak of things, get them of their chest.

You should feel honoured.. But, you should not hold in all the grief as if it was you, throw it to the wind and feel special.
trying2learn

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2012 04:43 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
They didn't want to talk about what they went through. I asked them to tell me so I would understand. I do feel good because I heard what my dad said and what my mom said. It was a war and they were enemies. The USA and Germany. I learned so much from them about how they felt about war. It was horrible.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 08:31 am
@izzythepush,
OmSigDAVID wrote:
izzythepush wrote:
I think it says more about his state of mind, highly emotional and egotistic.
He reminds me of a sobbing alcoholic signing the pledge, full of sweat and faux sincerity.
That is an interesting point, Izzy.
Upon reflection, it makes me happy that I am not addicted to anything.

David