trying2learn

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2013 09:06 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Yes they are and my dog has been by my side since I came home. She is amazing.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2013 04:06 am
@trying2learn,
Try.

Loss is hard. I have lost 3 beautiful creatures in 6 months.

A beautiful dog, Pomeranian , 17 on NYE....
A rabbit that I taught to use a kitty litter tray and mix with my Missy, and cat, .
A cat, that was a dog, boxed with me, never, ever, bit, could hold like a rag doll, yeah ok mum, scream when I did if massaged and it hurt and came and checked if I was OK.

Today we got a little 6 week old pup... Not to replace, all colours of all of our babies are in this little creature and he's already played, decided our darling Bigsy's bed is his...

Love your dog and just love................

We have loses.......it's called life.

My heart is heavy but it's grateful to know those I've known in love.

trying2learn

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2013 10:17 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:
My heart is heavy but it's grateful to know those I've known in love.
I do feel the same. My dad was a good man and I couldn't imagine a better dad.

Just a little about his background. He joined the marines when he was 16 years old. His unit was sent to the Battle of Tarawa. He was shot twice and recovered.
lillyandrew

Reply Thu 25 Jul, 2013 10:43 pm
@TTH,
Very sorry to hear of your father's passing.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 26 Jul, 2013 03:24 am
@trying2learn,
Hi Try, sorry I missed your reply.

Courage. What a wonderful man, to have gone through that twice and recovered... I admire him as well.. And yes, it's beautiful to know people who shape our life isn't it...

trying2learn

Reply Sat 27 Jul, 2013 01:22 pm
@lillyandrew,
Thank you very much.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Sat 27 Jul, 2013 01:23 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
With all due respect and I mean it, please don't call me Try. There is a member on this site who is Try. That person deserves the name.

My dad taught me so many things. He taught me to be kind and help others who needed help. I am quickly learning to say no.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 27 Jul, 2013 03:20 pm
@trying2learn,
So Tl.

If I was taught something by someone I respected, admired. I'd continue using that gift.
trying2learn

Reply Sat 27 Jul, 2013 08:11 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
My dad taught me to be kind. There are people who take advantage of kindness. It took me awhile, but sometimes saying no is the right choice.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Sat 7 Sep, 2013 11:01 pm
Dad,
I am sorry I couldn't save my sister or my mom. I'm constantly reminded of it almost everyday. I am tired of people feeling sorry for me because I don't want pity.What I want is friends and family to tell me I did what I could instead of blaming me for their deaths.

Anyway, the stories you and mom told me about the war are yours.No one needs to know what you told me or how you felt. This is my way of saying good bye.
trying2learn

Reply Mon 11 Nov, 2013 01:24 pm
@trying2learn,
Thank you dad for serving the country. Miss you, sis and mom.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2013 04:24 pm
something no one can ever take from me Smile
0 Replies