trying2learn

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2012 03:12 am
@hawkeye10,
I am not constantly moping. I miss my dad, my sister and my mom. Honest? I am honest. Just because I don't tell him everything doesn't mean I am dishonest.

Friends seriously? It isn't my choice.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2012 04:14 am
@trying2learn,
Quote:
So, are you now speechless? Not only do I have a terminal illness, I have to have another operation. My dad was there for my first operation when I was 18. I am scared to have another operation. Maybe it will be the 10th, I quit counting. I told my husband about the operation today. He laughed.

Yes.. T2L. Because, even for someone like me, who has taken time to talk to you, hearing about your Father, your Sister, then your Mother, and now you... Is this something someone can immediately reply to? Without thinking......

You know that I have pushed you to accept life.. I have felt for you and replied.

I don't believe that you have terminal illness why? Because, you have to have another operation and have had so many.... That means, that from 18 till now, they have managed to keep things at bay and so, another one is had.. No one operates on someone with terminal illness there is no point.. They operate to save.

You say your husband is a good man, but he laughed? T2L.. Death does NOT follow you unless you want to believe that it will. It has played a horrible and long part of your life, whereby the first you never got over, but , if your husband laughed, if you are to be operated on, I believe that your Doctor has told you, it could be without an operation.

Do you know that if you believe, something words are meaningless. With all that has happened I believe, you believe it's the end for you too.

Like I said toughen up, you have a husband.... a dog..... us.... and frankly, why walk this Earth in a daze? You love animals, I know you do. Why not walk this earth loving everything possible you can find to love.

This .................. and drugs.............. keep you depressed.................

Face **** and walk amongst the roses.

trying2learn

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 09:48 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I can be stupid or an idiot. I am not a liar. He laughed because I have had so many operations. Otherwise I should be used to it and I'm not.

The death I haven't gotten over with is my sister.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 02:58 pm
@trying2learn,

Merry Christmas, T2l - Sending you an internet hug, that says in addition, smile on this day and be happy.
trying2learn

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 09:54 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Thank you and I am not the same. My dad how I miss him, my sister who always watched over me and now my mom. No smiles and no being happy.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 05:04 am
Dad
I am so sorry. I got rid of every family picture today. All I wanted was my baby picture. The only one taken. Me and my rabbit. How could they throw it away
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 05:29 am
I tried so I hope you are not disappointed. I wanted to share my dad's and mom's story of the war. Right now I can't because I have the flu.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2013 01:42 pm
@TTH,
TTH wrote:
The trouble was getting banned/suspended from this site. I was given another chance. That did surprise me. So, I gave my word on a few things and I intend to keep my word.
I am sorry that I didn't keep my word. I hope you read this and know I care.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 11:37 pm
dad I am sick and tired of phone calls. I'm also sick of the mail. Since my sis and mom died, almost every day there is a legal document that I have to read and sign. I want to be left alone.

When family you love die, give them time to grieve. At the very least, if they have the flu leave them alone.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2013 12:07 am
@trying2learn,
I am with you on that. Business should not always be "business" .

Hope you get better, think I had a small (summer flu) after I recently broke a rib, though had to be careful it wasn't an infection due to the broken rib, I am better you will get better.

FS
trying2learn

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 12:30 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Thank you and I am much better. I don't give up Smile
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 03:26 am
@trying2learn,
Well that is music to my ears as I am only a positive person Smile
trying2learn

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2013 11:26 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Well I am trying to stay positive.

0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2013 01:01 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I don't give up but I do know when it is time to move on.

Thank you Set for the threat. I hope you are happy.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2013 11:55 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:
.. No one operates on someone with terminal illness there is no point.. They operate to save.
That is a lie. They operate to fix even even if the person is terminal!
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2013 03:15 pm
@trying2learn,
To prolong? Don't the offer medication for that? To help... What operations are you having TL..

I've had two rabbits in my life...
trying2learn

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2013 01:16 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Medication? What the hospice people did was wrong. Maybe they meant to do the right thing, but they didn't. It isn't that simple and they need to communicate with the person who is going to die and their family members.

It was wrong what they did!

There is no operations, only one.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2013 09:36 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I had an operation in March of this year. It was the most painful one I have had to date. I am still going through physical therapy. The good part is I was able to hold my dog in May when she turned 9 years old.
trying2learn

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2013 12:32 pm
When my mom died, I never thought my brothers and sister would be so greedy. I just need to vent. They went and took everything of value the next morning. I just found out by accident. It wasn't that I wanted anything except my baby pic which they threw out, it was that they did all this without telling me.

What amazes me is they thought I wouldn't find out. I hate holding grudges and the day they are out of my life, the better I will be.

What I did do is pay them for my parents house. That was the last asset so I thought. Then I find out that the estate will go for another year just because??

I think my parents would be so disappointed if they knew how everything was handled.,
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2013 03:24 pm
@trying2learn,
I think both of our dogs are 9, maybe 10 now... Great age, still full of beans aren't they and as always, loving....