trying2learn

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 11:34 am
@OmSigDAVID,
I would like to be addicted to something. Maybe life would be easier. I am addicted to diet pop. That doesn't count though.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 02:45 am
My mom died tonight. I will always miss them.
Roberta

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 02:52 am
@trying2learn,
Sympathies. You're having a very hard time and a very difficult stretch. Words fail me.
Dutchy

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 03:53 am
@Roberta,
My thoughts are with you at this most difficult time ttl. Sincere condolences.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 05:02 am
I'm sorry.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 01:37 pm
@trying2learn,
So sorry Tl.. Please be safe and with people at this time.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 02:08 pm
@trying2learn,
I'm so very sorry, t2l. My thoughts are with you.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 03:34 pm
@trying2learn,
I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my mom eleven years and my dad almost 7 years now. It's the hardest thing I've ever had to go through and the most difficult lesson to learn is life goes on. It may sound harsh to say and some days to even consider it but it does. Hugs.
trying2learn

Reply Mon 5 Nov, 2012 07:59 am
@jcboy,
I am sorry for your loss. I'll always miss my parents. It is my sister, who was my dad's favorite, that I can't get over her death. Good bye Dad, Doris and Mom. I will always miss you.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2012 01:45 am
One thing I learned when my sister died and then my mom is there is so much that doesn't matter. I often say now I don't care.Things that seemed important isn't anymore. The little things don't matter.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2012 03:29 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:
What does that reveal to us about the truth of his posts??If a man lies to u 1ce, will he lie to u 2ice?? How many more times ?
Maybe he changed his mind. That to me doesn't make it a lie.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2012 09:12 pm
All I want is my sister back and I do realize it is not possible. She said she felt ugly and no one cared about her except me. No one should die feeling that way. The look on her face and her telling me that broke my heart.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Sat 24 Nov, 2012 10:33 pm
I feel so bad for her, no one should die feeling ugly and uncared about. I hope anyone reading this learns something. Don't let the person you love die thinking you don't care. Let them know you love them and no matter what, they are beautiful.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Sun 2 Dec, 2012 01:59 pm
Today would of been my mom's Birthday.
aspvenom

Reply Sun 2 Dec, 2012 02:27 pm
@trying2learn,
It is your mom's birthday.

Cheers to your mom. I hope you make her favorite food, and reminisce the good times with your family.

Got a song to cheer you up.

trying2learn

Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2012 01:01 am
@aspvenom,
Thank you and I no longer have a family. Oh I spent the day with my dog. She is my family.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2012 02:47 am
@trying2learn,
t2l.

Seriously, what is your husband to you? He is family, actually he is your soul is he not? That person you can be with, share, love, hug... As is your dog.

You have to let go of death. We all die. I suspect I will die before David, I smoke he doesn't. But unless you have love in your heart and shirt you have so much, it's there to give.

Instead of "I'm sorry" feeling sorry for yourself of your loses and off course there are many and in such a short time... STOP and stop feeling sorry for yourself, what would your sister, your mother, your father, have wanted? They loved. YOU. So go find a foster home, something, anything, like people do when their heart breaks and GIVE your time, your love to those who like you feel empty unloved and more importantly NEVER had a sister, a father, a mother and never had love.

You were lucky you experienced it. Now it's time to give instead of hiding in some bubble... You believe that you are being watched, well see the smiles on their faces that you have turned their tragedies into something FOR THEM. And, you.
trying2learn

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2012 10:47 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
My husband is a good person. I can't let go of death because I was told I have a terminal illness. I can't and wont tell him.
trying2learn

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2012 01:22 am
@FOUND SOUL,
So, are you now speechless? Not only do I have a terminal illness, I have to have another operation. My dad was there for my first operation when I was 18. I am scared to have another operation. Maybe it will be the 10th, I quit counting. I told my husband about the operation today. He laughed.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2012 01:50 am
@trying2learn,
trying2learn wrote:

My husband is a good person. I can't let go of death because I was told I have a terminal illness. I can't and wont tell him.

is this how you want to go out....constantly moping and not being honest with those who love you? And why are you so alone, did you never make friends?

the choices you make seem mind boggling to me.