trying2learn

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2012 09:45 pm
dad I talked to her to let her know I was there. I didn't tell her what happened. She is heavily medicated. I am not going to answer the phone because I am tired of being blamed for what happened. I didn't do anything wrong. I guess some people need to blame someone. I have had enough so tomorrow I will do what I feel is right. I have POA and I am going to use it.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 12:14 am
My sister is going to die soon. I thought my heart was broken when my dad died. There is no words to describe how I feel about the loss of my sister. I just can't imagine life without her. The thought makes me sick.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 10:20 am
I really wish my dad was here to give me advice. My sister's friends and extended family have been calling me for a week and they have been so mean. They blame me for her sickness. I have tried to be understanding, but there is so much I can take. They have called me, screamed at me and then hang up.

I understand a need to vent, but to take their frustrations out on me hurts. Only one person called me back and apologized. That was short since that person called me again to inform me that I haven't done **** to help my sister.

I could use some advice at this point.
CalamityJane

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 01:28 pm
@trying2learn,
Why are they blaming you for your sister's illness? How stupid is that?
trying2learn

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 09:13 pm
@CalamityJane,
I don't know why. I was hoping someone would tell me and be logical.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2012 07:00 pm
I spent the day with my sister at the hospital. She wants to go home to die and I told her I have taken care of that. This whole situation sucks.
chai2

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 10:47 am
@trying2learn,
You are spot on with saying that they need someone to blame.
You have the misfortune of being that person.

There is no logic to it.

The question of why some people need someone to blame is multifaceted.

Life doesn't make sense to some people if they can't understand the many times, things just happen, and there is no one or nothing to give credit, or blame to.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2012 12:54 am
My sister is gone. Right now I can hardly breath. I miss her so much and I will never be the same again. My sister meant so much to me. I broke down when she died. I held her and screamed. I tried to wake her up.
aidan

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2012 01:06 am
@trying2learn,
My condolences trying2learn.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2012 01:31 am
@trying2learn,
I'm glad that you were at least there for her at the end. Otherwise, I'm really sorry for your loss.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2012 01:55 am
@trying2learn,
I'm sorry trying2learn.. You did what she asked and she knew how much you were there and how much you loved her... I can't imagine how you feel. So sorry.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2012 02:22 am
I'm very sorry to hear this. You have my deepest sympathy.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2012 08:57 am
@trying2learn,
I am so sorry for your loss, it must be very painful for you, but you should take comfort in the thought that you were there for her all through her illness and to the end. You did all you could, you're a good sister! My sympathies!
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2012 10:39 am
@trying2learn,
I just found this thread. Please accept my sincerest condolences. Stay strong, but give yourself permission to grieve in whatever way is right for you. And please continue to come here and keep us posted on how you're doing
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2012 01:27 pm
@trying2learn,
I also just found this thread. Trying2learn, words fail to express the deep sympathy I feel for you. Words are cheap. I almost don't know what to say. I have a sister whom I've been closer to than I ever was with either of our parents. Being as I'm in my early sixties, I've had the experience of losing a dear loved one several times; so, I know how you feel. I know the shock of deep grief. Please be easy on yourself. You're not alone. Please let us know how you are doing in the days to come.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2012 04:41 pm
Right now I am so sad missing her. Maybe I can write more later. I don't know.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2012 04:45 pm
@trying2learn,
I'm sorry to read of your loss.

Take care of yourself. It looks like it's been a rough while for you.
trying2learn

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2012 05:07 pm
@ehBeth,

Thank you. I went into respiratory failure after she died. I don't remember very much. I just know what others told me what happened. I'm still trying to deal with her death. I can't write anymore. I miss her so much.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2012 12:05 am
She didn't have to die the way she did. I wish I knew more at the time because I would have stopped what happened.
roseH01244

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2012 03:59 am
@squinney,
MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE! Very sorry to hear about your dad death.