Bridge Collapse - The Question Is...

cjhsa

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 07:33 pm
Cementing.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 08:13 pm
Just in case anyone is wondering - Lowry Mays and Ladybird Johnson (departed)- both radio station owners from Texas.

They must both be responsible for the bridge collapse. S'all I can figure.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 03:14 am
Chai wrote:
happycat....do you feel it would be appropriate if I started a thread making a joke about the woman who had 4 fetuses hidden in various drawers and cabinets around her house? Oh, maybe about the fact she owned a cab company, and the fact babies have a habit of being born in cabs....you know, tying it all in, in a really funny way?

Was the cab driver the mother of the 4 fetuses or was she running an abortion outfit in her house?
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 03:17 am
happycat wrote:
Phoenix, I CAN empathize. I live on the Susquehanna. I travel over it almost daily. Looking at the bridge broken and crushed in that river hit home more than you all can realize. In fact, our Rt 40 and Rt 95 bridges go over the widest part of the river, where it dumps in to the Chesapeake Bay.
I will be thinking about this tragedy probably forever.

But LIFE GOES ON.

You'll think about this till the next tragedy happens.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 03:21 am
cjhsa wrote:
Here ya go folks.

"I'm sorry if I offended anyone."

At the same time, please realize that much of the reason I'm here is because of the offensive claptrap that has been posted on both Abuzz and A2K over the years. And remember, "It's all Bush's fault".

There's nothing to be sorry about... Razz
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 03:25 am
happycat wrote:
um, no it doesn't.
We're all adults here, we certainly understand this was a terrible thing that happened.

It was a terrible thing, but not as terrible as 9/11/01.
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 05:27 am
Miller wrote:
Chai wrote:
happycat....do you feel it would be appropriate if I started a thread making a joke about the woman who had 4 fetuses hidden in various drawers and cabinets around her house? Oh, maybe about the fact she owned a cab company, and the fact babies have a habit of being born in cabs....you know, tying it all in, in a really funny way?

Was the cab driver the mother of the 4 fetuses or was she running an abortion outfit in her house?

Miller, so far the investigation shows that the most recent was hers (which prompted her trip to the ER) and the one from 2002 (or 03?) is hers and is the one for which she's being charged. I suppose we'll have to wait a bit til they make a determination about the older 2 remains. Her live-in boyfriend/business partner has been cleared already. He must have been clueless.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 09:22 am
In the surveillance video that caught the collapse - a few seconds later, some hot chick in a short dress runs by the camera. I think she did it.
0 Replies