Are there actually women who DON'T like giving oral sex?

Chai

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2007 10:24 am
When I take the magnifying side of a hand mirror and examine myself down there, I am reminded of the Dante's Ninth Ring of Hell.

It is indeed a sewer.
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2007 01:29 pm
kickycan wrote:
I think women just generally love to play with the penis. They like to watch it grow, find new ways to make it grow, smack it on their tongues, flick it, yank it, slap it, rub it, squeeze it, and otherwise manipulate it; sometimes it is with serious intent, but a lot of the time it's more like they're just giggling and playing with a favorite toy that never fails to amuse. Kind of like how men are with boobs.

As far as men go, sure, there are a lot of guys who are very excited about the female genitalia, and like to get in there and play around like it's some kind of new toy they've found, but for most guys, it's like, yeah, okay, I'll go down there and do my duty. Sure it's a turn-on to turn somebody on, but the female area is just so loaded with flaps and folds and hanging things and hidden things and inner and outer parts of things, and usually it's all covered in some kind of viscous fluid that, in and of itself is not disgusting or repulsive or anything, but it's definitely not something you want to gulp down like chocolate milk or spread on your toast in the morning. It's just not much like a toy down there. It's more like some kind of Rubik's cube or maze that takes focus and concentration to conquer. Unlike the penis, the vulva is a much more serious and delicate thing. It needs to be handled with care and precision, not jostled and played around with like a toy.

Right?

This should be printed somewhere for posterity. It's just so ..... perfect. Laughing
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 05:03 am
Re: Are there actually women who DON'T like giving oral sex?
kickycan wrote:
I have never met a woman who didn't like giving oral. Swallowing, maybe about fifty percent.

I have heard of women who don't like having a penis in their mouth, but I think they are mythical creatures, like unicorns.

What do you think?

Umm...were talking straight women here, I guess?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 05:05 am
happycat wrote:
kickycan wrote:
I think women just generally love to play with the penis. They like to watch it grow, find new ways to make it grow, smack it on their tongues, flick it, yank it, slap it, rub it, squeeze it, and otherwise manipulate it; sometimes it is with serious intent, but a lot of the time it's more like they're just giggling and playing with a favorite toy that never fails to amuse. Kind of like how men are with boobs.

As far as men go, sure, there are a lot of guys who are very excited about the female genitalia, and like to get in there and play around like it's some kind of new toy they've found, but for most guys, it's like, yeah, okay, I'll go down there and do my duty. Sure it's a turn-on to turn somebody on, but the female area is just so loaded with flaps and folds and hanging things and hidden things and inner and outer parts of things, and usually it's all covered in some kind of viscous fluid that, in and of itself is not disgusting or repulsive or anything, but it's definitely not something you want to gulp down like chocolate milk or spread on your toast in the morning. It's just not much like a toy down there. It's more like some kind of Rubik's cube or maze that takes focus and concentration to conquer. Unlike the penis, the vulva is a much more serious and delicate thing. It needs to be handled with care and precision, not jostled and played around with like a toy.

Right?

This should be printed somewhere for posterity. It's just so ..... perfect. Laughing

This guy really needs to be introduced to some serious discipline. Rubik's cube? LOL

He is probably confusd about nipple play too. "I mean, heck fellas, there are two of them, how do you ever figure out which one to concentrate one."
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 06:08 am
kickycan wrote:
but it's definitely not something you want to gulp down like chocolate milk or spread on your toast in the morning.

Speak for yourself!
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 07:36 am
Those glans of Bartholin I bless,
The sweet wild honey they express,
the exquisite faint scent they bring,
of mountain flowers in early spring.

Kenneth Slessor
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 07:41 am
Laughing
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 07:43 am
Wilso wrote:
kickycan wrote:
but it's definitely not something you want to gulp down like chocolate milk or spread on your toast in the morning.

Speak for yourself!

Wilso, you ol' lap dog you.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 12:06 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
kickycan wrote:
I have never met a woman who didn't like giving oral. Swallowing, maybe about fifty percent.

I have heard of women who don't like having a penis in their mouth, but I think they are mythical creatures, like unicorns.

What do you think?

Good point. I agree that lesbians would be much less inclined to put a penis in their mouth.

But I bet there is a good number of them who wouldn't be totally against fondling and/or playing with one just out of curiosity at it's wondrously fascinating powers of elongation.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 02:18 pm
I just wonder how many TOS we've violated so far. Be careful. This thread might self-destruct any time now.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 03:33 pm
kickycan wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
kickycan wrote:

What do you think?

Good point. I agree that lesbians would be much less inclined to put a penis in their mouth.

But I bet there is a good number of them who wouldn't be totally against fondling and/or playing with one just out of curiosity at it's wondrously fascinating powers of elongation.

Nah.

Slinkies, accordions and balloons are WAY better at that.

Why, even the humble caterpillar....over time.
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 05:54 pm
I agree with dlowan....while penises are definiitely fun, they don't walk down the steps, or play music, and you can't make animal shapes out of them. :wink:
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 06:00 pm
happycat wrote:
I agree with dlowan....while penises are definiitley fun, they don't walk down the steps, or play music and you can't make animals shapes out of them. :wink:

Well, neither can the nether regions of ......wait a minute..... ,,,, Okay, so they can play music......they still can't walk down stairs, they can make a man fall down a flight or two and as for animal shapes......

Joe(I like the shape they are in)Nation
0 Replies

dupre

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 06:10 pm
I'm only here because Craigslist is down.

Down.

Down.

Oh, the pain.

The loneliness.

The shame of it all.

To be reduced.

Reduced to this.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 06:55 pm
I would remind everyone on this thread that the object of Kicky's question is to discover if there are any women who simply will not engage in any out of the ordinary, so to speak, activity.

We might ask the two A2Kers photographed here at the last New York City meet up (it might have been the one before the last one, I forget) if they engaged in any oral sex at all??

I have also mis-placed the names of those involved. Can anyone help??

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/7923/thepartyerszz5.jpg

Joe(party animal takes on new meaning)Nation
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2007 02:56 am
happycat wrote:
I agree with dlowan....while penises are definiitely fun, they don't walk down the steps, or play music, and you can't make animal shapes out of them. :wink:

You've obviously never seen "Puppetry of the penis". The things those guys did made my eyes water.
0 Replies

Bohne

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2007 04:56 am
[quote="Chai"]In 20 plus years I can't imagine someone you consider a pretty good friend, sometime, somewhere, somehow mentioning something about their sex lives.[/quote]

I can!
Never crossed my mind to ask any of my friends...
And I would find it rather weird if they asked me...
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2007 05:35 am
When I was in my teens and twenties, my girlfriends and I would go into detail about sex, but overtime other topics started to dominate.

I never understood the penis envy thing. When I was a kid I remember feeling sorry for boys for having to walk around with that thing between their legs. I just assumed it got in their way. When I found out it actually could get hard Shocked , I really felt bad for them- as I assumed it must be embarrassing to have no control over a private part of your body.

I learned a lot about the penis when I was 15 and started going to Art Student's League (life drawing). I remember having a good laugh with another girl over some old guy's penis that looked like a dried up kielbasy. Another guy was hung like a water buffalo and we started to refer to him as The Big Banana, but it was not meant as a compliment. I once saw him (clothed) on the subway and started giggling so much I had to go into another car.

I once had a boyfriend who got drunk and fell asleep nude on the floor of my apartment (long story, probably not what you're thinking). He was still there in the morning, but with an erection. My roommate had a collection of Barbie dolls and I took a Barbie ballerina tutu and put it on his penis. He didn't notice until he went to pee. End of that relationship, men sometimes take their penis' very seriously.

I think as a woman gets older, and changes a few baby boy diapers, the penis thing just becomes another of life's icons. As for oral sex - everything is good when you're in love.

Maybe Kicky should write a play called The Penis Monologues.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2007 05:38 am
Green Witch wrote:
I took a Barbie ballerina tutu and put it on his penis. He didn't notice until he went to pee. End of that relationship, men sometimes take their penis' very seriously.

Laughing
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2007 05:53 am
Green Witch - Thanks. The mental image of that tutu is going to be in my mind all day! Smile
But at least I have ideas for all those Barbie clothes my daughter still has packed away in the basement.
0 Replies