Are there actually women who DON'T like giving oral sex?

ossobuco

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2008 12:07 am
oh, wait...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2008 12:11 am
Baaaaaahaaaaahaha!!!!!!!! Laughing
0 Replies

LadyN

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2009 02:26 pm
I personally hate them. Been with my fella for four years and i've only done it a total of 5-6 times. He's the one who clicked on this site for some justice on the matter, he thinks im being selfish. What would he rather: Vomit all over his lower abdomen, or nothing. If he's smart, he'll choose nothing. Getting angry about it is only going to make me want to do it less. My advice to those with girlfriends who dont like it and are adamant about not doing it, is to lay off them. I do everything else but he wont lay off me about this. It's not like i'm expecting it back either.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 6 Mar, 2009 09:24 pm
@LadyN,
Quote:
My advice to those with girlfriends who dont like it and are adamant about not doing it, is to lay off them. I do everything else but he wont lay off me about this. It's not like i'm expecting it back either.

I presume that you are reasonable enough to be OK with your fella getting his BJ's outside of the relationship, because that is likely where this train is going.
Wilso

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2009 03:52 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
My advice to those with girlfriends who dont like it and are adamant about not doing it, is to lay off them. I do everything else but he wont lay off me about this. It's not like i'm expecting it back either.

I presume that you are reasonable enough to be OK with your fella getting his BJ's outside of the relationship, because that is likely where this train is going.

Damn right. Sounds like a truly boring sex life.
0 Replies